• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Use the best friends list to your advantage MicH...make three people best friends at one time and only open your gate to best friends?
But I need to play with them to add them as best friends. So that isn't really an option (i don't have a lot of best friends)

Also, is there a way to make certain items appear in the shop? I need to water flowers to get my approval rating up, but the can hasn't appeared in the past 3 days (since I've owned the game).

Thanks for the help everyone!

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I recently upgraded my house, so I decided to change it up a bit. I had no good wallpaper/flooring so I just made it myself.

j1Xko1k.jpg

LtVGKy2.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Pro Tip: Just stick that red carnation you received for father's day in your room for an easy 10k points from HHA.

You win a tshirt you'll never wear!

jasonng

Also, is there a way to make certain items appear in the shop? I need to water flowers to get my approval rating up, but the can hasn't appeared in the past 3 days (since I've owned the game).

You can get a watering can from Isabelle by going through her tutorial.

darklin0

Banned

The shop does not sell one. If you talk to Isabelle enough times, through the advice option, you can get one from her.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
I'm not gonna add more people until the rest on my friend list are done. Otherwise the pressure is just getting bigger.

I'm not sure how to organize a list. Any suggestions?

I just noticed that as I paid off my house AND the bridge. Thanks man

But I need to play with them to add them as best friends. So that isn't really an option (i don't have a lot of best friends)

Oh yeah, spoke before thinking. When people arrive, maybe close the gate behind them? Not sure how to overcome the disconnects...

shengfs

Neo Member

Have you tried Isabelle? I think I got mine from her. Just keep nagging her for advice, until she gives it to you.

Mekere

Have you spoke to Isabella? She is supposed to give you a watering can.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon

I got mine from Isabelle after doing some of the stuff she advises you.

edit:beaten!

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Im gonna take a little break. I have been disconnecting EVERY time I opened my gate the last 5 or so times. Sorry guys.

No prob. I'll hit you up later when you hopefully aren't being bombarded. Gotta get you your 1 mill commission.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Does anyone have a dark (black or dark gray) colored door in their Nook's Homes? Preferably not an arched one? If so let me know. It's the last thing I need to finish my house's exterior. I'd pay you for your trouble, if necessary!

Randdalf

I made 146,600 off my first island trip, and that's with at least 30,000 in potential revenue missing because I donated it to the museum! I didn't even catch any bugs either, all shark fishing (and normal fishing). My fish encyclopedia is still only about half complete at first glance though!

MicH

Check your PM, specifically the one from Philia. We can help you out with organizing a list.
I don't understand this.

It would be much easier (if I had no one on my friend list) to just add 3 people at a time, but it is too much of a hassle

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I made 146,600 off my first island trip, and that's with at least 30,000 in potential revenue missing because I donated it to the museum! I didn't even catch any bugs either, all shark fishing. My fish encyclopedia is still only about half complete at first glance though!

I've made upwards of 450k off the island. It can be very lucrative in a relatively short amount of time. If you just focus on Beetles worth 6000 bells or more you can really make a killing.

Nightz

I'm not gonna add more people until the rest on my friend list are done. Otherwise the pressure is just getting bigger.

I'm not sure how to organize a list. Any suggestions?

Maybe create a Google doc with a list and just go down the list 3 at a time? Give the thread a heads up on which 3 you're gonna let in then give them a time limit to finish. That way people on the list know when their turn is coming up and the time limit will keep things moving. Just a suggestion.

C_V

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

If you don't mind, I'd like to sell as well. My FC is 3480 3344 4288
I'll give you 10% of what I'm getting in return

Randdalf

I've made upwards of 450k off the island. It can be very lucrative in a relatively short amount of time. If you just focus on Beetles worth 6000 bells or more you can really make a killing.

Damn, I guess I should catch a ride on the beetle train.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Damn, I guess I should catch a ride on the beetle train.

Yup, Goliaths, Golden Stags, Rainbow Stags, Elephant Beetles, Atlas Beetles, Hercules Beetle, Cyclommeaasdfasd beetle, Giant Stags are the only ones I bother to get. Also the occasional shark when they show up.

Animekatt

Sold my turnips for 550 each at a friends town and made a damn nice profit, paid the 5th house loan now. Shame I only bought 500 on Sunday :/

I only bought 110, so you're much better off than me haha.

I will definetly buy a whole bunch more come Sunday.

Met a Japanese girl through Club Tortimer.
She came over and gave me a bunch of blue flowers. Now I can finally create the flag of my country :)

mkJFmCh.jpg

wdHv7XD.jpg

Too bad it weren't tulips, but beggars ...

Can you friend multiplayer people from the island directly or do you need to swap codes?

Acerac

Banned
Nope, but make sure to water them if they turn brown, that should be a no brainer though...

Do you need to water them if it is raining?

They don't seem to sparkle if you don't, so I suppose I have my answer, I just don't like it.

Oh god, Bangle just called me out for having my clock face the wall. It's the only way I could see the time and get full feng shui bonus dangit.
Are fruit beetles worth much?

Not really.

CraigVil

Neo Member
Can't people join your game, buy Turnips, go to MicH game and sell them for amazing profits?

Or you can only buy turnips on Sundays?

Sundays only :)
(But I guess people could change their clock settings to sunday but that's definately frowned upon :D)

MicH

I opened my gate again. Can Enduin and "Benjamin" (sorry I do not know your GAF name) as well as the guy who had "Junktown" as his town please visit? I think you were there when it disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom