• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightz

OT3! If we could have sigs, this would be mine:

tumblr_mp9ltneL6Z1rop23fo1_400.jpg

Animekatt

Wooo OT3!
My cafe is built, had my first cup of joe. Good times. Shampoodles will be open tomorrow, and TT mart will close for the day.

And OMG IT'S SUNNY! No rain whatsoever today. :)

Chaos17

Maybe this will interest some people : Animal crossing daily database
It will show you if today there is a villager's birthday and what are things that you can hunt.

Question : I read many people saying that their turnips rotten one day but never said how did it happen.
Is it true that turnip can rot ? If yes, can you explain to me how ?

SmithnCo

Well clothes is a seperate item, not from fortune cookies. So I was wondering if there is a second set of Link clothes outside fortune cookies.

I'm wearing the Link outfit, the shirt is called "hero's clothes," so there isn't a hero's tunic.

Firehead

OT3 already? Nice job, guys. In NYC with Adam at the moment, otherwise I'd upload my photos. Got my HHA town almost full. Only need two more. Should be able to get them by going to Nintendo world again tomorrow.

Betty

Banned
So I need some clarification on this.

I noticed in fortune cookies you can get Hero's pants, Hero's tunic, Hero's cap and Hero's boots. I take it that fully uses a mannequin.

So what's the deal with Hero's clothes then?

There is no Hero's tunic, the Hero's clothes are the piece that covers the body.

Megatron

Seems like just about everybody's TT mart closes tomorrow. Mine is closed today. It almost has to be a time thing right? I started my game Saturday night, because I downloaded it at 9:00pm pacific time, where as most people started Sunday?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Does anyone have a Blue Falcon (F-Zero) for trade? I have either a (Mario) Kart, Arwing, or a Bill Blaster that I can trade for it. My town's name (Falcon) is inspired by Captain Falcon, so I need this Nintendo item. ={D

Linius

Seems like just about everybody's TT mart closes tomorrow. Mine is closed today. It almost has to be a time thing right? I started my game Saturday night, because I downloaded it at 9:00pm pacific time, where as most people started Sunday?

It is a time thing. The only other requirements are buying for a certain amount of bells which is that low that you can't miss it in the time frame you'll get. It's been ten days after your last expansion most likely.

Just wait a couple of days and Euro Gaf will post the same :p

SmithnCo

Probably. I technically started on Sunday but because the next day is at 6AM, it must count as Saturday basically. My mart's closed today as well.

Linius

Sorry, someone just traded me hero's pants. Is that a thing? Is there just clothes or is that just the shirt?

There's clothes, pants, boots and a hat. That completes the Link outfit. I'm trying to complete the set so I can put up another mannequin.

Kokonoe

Banned
Just got this flooring from Mr. Puffy Blue. Kind of cool you can get even stuff like this gold from him.

i9OPlxR.jpg

I'll try to expand my house a bit more, so maybe I'll make an Egyptian themed room with it.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! Hah, onward to OT4!

Totally going to Best Buy after work today for my cat tower!

zroid

Banned
Just got this flooring from Mr. Puffy Blue. Kind of cool you can get even stuff like this gold from him.

i9OPlxR.jpg

I'll try to expand my house a bit more, so maybe I'll make an Egyptian themed room with it.

Which gyroids are those? They look awesome.

Kazerei

Banned
OT3 already? My goodness, I can't keep up with you guys. I've just been playing ~30 minutes every day. Got too many other games to play :x

Animekatt

Yeah, that seems to be the case. I got my copy after 11am on Sunday.

SmithnCo

Man I love the streetpass feature. Got a random streetpass and ordered a cool pipe organ from the guy's house. Seeing their interior design is also much more fun than the stock Mii Quest stuff in the plaza.

Salaadin

So I have the zen mailbox, zen fence, and zen door but I have yet to see a zen roof. Does such a thing exist?
Theres a black roof that I think would look nice with the Zen stuff and I might just buy it when it shows up if the zen roof never appears.

Is there a good listing of all the furniture and item sets in New Leaf? I have things like "paper tiger" and "paper wall lamp" but I dont know if they go together. Theyre very japanese-esque though so I was wondering if there was a full set of Japanese items that arent really labeled as such. I have a screen that looks Japanese too but, again, I have no idea if its a single item or a part of a set.

Coquette

P0Pydzn.jpg

Visiting MicH to deliver my on loan purple rose.

pT2joFw.jpg

Hanging out with Linius

CJkyjU1.jpg

Snappy...get it?

So I'm easily amused. :)

suzu

Oh hey OT3. :D

I was surprised to see that my post in there too.. LOL. Thanks for including it, although there may be some things I probably need to change/add to.

The best way seems to be just ignoring them completely.

I don't really agree with this. Every villager I've had offer to move out has been one of my favorites, one I talk to all the time. I am trying to talk to the sucky ones now to get them to go.

There is probably a invisible friendship meter...

The 2 I've basically ignored for like 2-3 weeks are finally talking about moving out. I've only did maybe one request from each, and never written any letters or anything to them.

So I guess, either being really good best friends or ignoring their existence are the ways to get them to move on. lol

Oh man, I haven't played in almost a week and a half. I am kind of afraid of what I will find. I got my first expansion to my house purchased and never got on to see what it even looked like. I should really do that.

BTW, is Mr Resetti in this game?

Kokonoe

Banned
Tried to make it look like Mario NES. lol

sX9kFnT.jpg

Still need to get the Mario flooring.

Which gyroids are those? They look awesome.

Tall Sputnoids, they make cool, I guess you could say, sci-fi sounds. I'm trying to find this one that makes robot sounds I had in the Gamecube one, it was small, blue, and with red eyes.

I totally forgot I gotta get my palm tree lamp.

Also, I missed the raccoon wall clock from Best Buy. If I went to someone's town who has it, could I catalog it (if that's the term to get it into my town)?

zroid

Banned
Tall Sputnoids, they make cool, I guess you could say, sci-fi sounds. I'm trying to find this one that makes robot sounds I had in the Gamecube one, it was small, blue, and with red eyes.

oh, dammit. I hate sputnoids. ><

I have a mini sputnoid and it totally drowns out the K.K. music playing :(

actually, it sounds a lot like the one you're talking about.

EDIT: hang on, getting a picture... if it's the one you're looking for, you can have it

tumblr_mp9ucpNWJp1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

mantidor

The best way seems to be just ignoring them completely.

I don't really agree with this. Every villager I've had offer to move out has been one of my favorites, one I talk to all the time. I am trying to talk to the sucky ones now to get them to go.

I don't think talking is enough, you have to send letters, do their errands, etc, etc. Try to not talk immediatly when you see them, but wait until they notice you and come running, usually it will be to ask something of you. If you want them gone, ignore them even in that situation.

Back in Wild World, all my villagers kept rotating, I thought it was the way the game was, but now I realize I always initiated a conversation only to chose the " I'm just saying hi" option, maybe that will work better?

Also, welcome OT 3! I need to talk to Shrunk but I'm stuck at work, until what time is he available for teaching jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom