• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOHLJ8DCUAE6lm-.jpg

hah

Kokonoe

Banned
Kokonoe, you need to add the European DLC to the first post, too. We get it by going to any Nintendo Zone (even though the only official image says exclusive to a store, it's not true). Our items are different to the US items, so people are going to need to trade!

http://i.imgur.com/YVeCybn.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Done!

massoluk

Banned
Wow, OT3 already? What's the last game that went through threads this fast?

Also, holy crap, CICADA, CICADA everywhere. It's raining CICADA at my town.

Linius

Well screw medal grinding. I hardly have any fun with these mini games :p

Someone with a lot of medals who wants to buy a Diver Dan for me? Then I pay in bells to you.

Velcro Fly

New month has reinvigorated me.

Caught like 5 new types of bugs just now on my daily fossil hunting routine. May even fish in town! I have never tried the wetsuit so I may do that soon too. Also building that second floor on my museum. 198k bells is a small price to pay for cultural enrichment for Narnia!

Danj

So I just started playing this. Kinda bummed about the limit on town name length, I wanted to call it Jacksonville but had to settle for just Jackson. The starting guide in the OP was very helpful though, I was able to choose a face I liked the look of.

About the DLC, I'm in the UK, do I have to go to a Nintendo Zone to get it? Also I notice there are some items I appear to have missed out on, will there be any way to get those or have they gone forever?

ngower

Went to go get a present. It's stuck on 'Checking contents...'

Is there anyone to exit out of this? I haven't saved in the half hour or so I've been playing. Don't want to lose what I've done this far...

[EDIT] Never mind, flipped the wireless switch as a last resort. WOO!

Iresecia

Neo Member
Well screw medal grinding. I hardly have any fun with these mini games :p

Someone with a lot of medals who wants to buy a Diver Dan for me? Then I pay in bells to you.

What's a Diver Dan? And I have some medals I think if you need it.

Linius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom