• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were the beetles available 11pm-on in June and changed in July? I was hunting them till 11:20pm last night and they were still spawning.

If so, I might need to start hunting for them earlier, got a ton of money selling them.

ckohler

5r1zs1b.jpg

Whoa there Chadder! Coming on a bit strong, are we?

OJzC1hL.jpg

Gaston is usually very nice, but his place makes me afraid there's a darker, secret side to him.

Animekatt

So I have the zen mailbox, zen fence, and zen door but I have yet to see a zen roof. Does such a thing exist?
Theres a black roof that I think would look nice with the Zen stuff and I might just buy it when it shows up if the zen roof never appears.

Is there a good listing of all the furniture and item sets in New Leaf? I have things like "paper tiger" and "paper wall lamp" but I dont know if they go together. Theyre very japanese-esque though so I was wondering if there was a full set of Japanese items that arent really labeled as such. I have a screen that looks Japanese too but, again, I have no idea if its a single item or a part of a set.

I'm making a Japanese styled house a well! As far as the roofing, there isn't a "zen roof" that I've seen, but the black one that you've mentioned is what I'm using. It looks great. I just remodeled my house to the "zen castle" renovation, and I love it.

I'm quite interested in your paper tiger item. Where did you get it?

Gosh, I still remember the hundreds of hours I had in Animal Crossing (GameCube). I even bought the eReader and maybe over a hundred of the cards for the game.

What would be the best guide (online or print) for this game? I'm a little intimidated to jump back in to an Animal Crossing game with my limited amount of time without some sort of guidance.

upandaway

If I put down a bridge, does it block fish from spawning underneath it, does it "push" the spawn to the sides of it, or do they just spawn underneath it like normal?

Because I uh, put a cobblestone bridge sorta close to the waterfall. I've barely seen waterfall fish since, though I've only checked today for the first time since the bridge was built, so I'm not sure.

Oxx

tumblr_mp9ulvkvbR1rf96tno1_400.jpg

He seems like a cool dude.

tumblr_mp9unye4rG1rf96tno1_400.jpg

No butts in his house, though.

tumblr_mp9upmtx5q1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Don't make me feel bad for letting you leave, Lucha.

Kokonoe

Banned
Speak of the devil, I got the flooring!

zRqHJfY.jpg

oh, dammit. I hate sputnoids. ><

I have a mini sputnoid and it totally drowns out the K.K. music playing :(

actually, it sounds a lot like the one you're talking about.

EDIT: hang on, getting a picture... if it's the one you're looking for, you can have it

tumblr_mp9ucpNWJp1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

That is the one, thanks! My FC is 3497-0149-4747. I'll ask around sometime when I have the time to get it.

Chaos17

Gosh, I still remember the hundreds of hours I had in Animal Crossing (GameCube). I even bought the eReader and maybe over a hundred of the cards for the game.

What would be the best guide (online or print) for this game? I'm a little intimidated to jump back in to an Animal Crossing game with my limited amount of time without some sort of guidance.
For print and online version : there's the prima guide.
But there's also good website, like this one : http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/starting-the-game/

If you want yo filter wich villagers you want to move or not in your village I suggest you to build a campsite. The campsite will allow you to visit futur new neighboor and decide if you want them to stay or not.

I spent the last 1 1/2 hours farming bells to buy the Royal Crown at Able Sisters. Looked online how long they're open, it said 11 PM, didn't think more about it.
Maybe I should've because it's 9:15 PM and they're closed.. obviously. I feel stupid now.

So, would anyone let me catalogue their Royal Crown so I can buy it tomorrow?

teeny

At last, the coelacanth is mine! Now I feel nothing but emptiness. Time to consult the 'Whats New For July' pic.

By the way, I saw a post on another form, might have been GameFAQs, about a user hosting a party that plays like the shovel minigame from the Zelda series.

Im trying to save up enough interesting stuff (as well as boots and rubbish and pitfall seeds) to do this, because I think it would be kind of cool and a way to get awesome treasure without just trading.

Would people be interested in that, or would it be a waste of time? Obviously I would need enough stuff to go a few rounds with a different team of people, but what do you guys think?

Pau

The Prima guide seems very nice from what I've seen and is a good size. Some people have said it has mistakes but I'm not sure how widespread it is.

Thonky.com and bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com have been my online resources.

Chaos17

I spent the last 1 1/2 hours farming bells to buy the Royal Crown at Able Sisters. Looked online how long they're open, it said 11 PM, didn't think more about it.
Maybe I should've because it's 9:15 PM and they're closed.. obviously. I feel stupid now.

So, would anyone let me catalogue their Royal Crown so I can buy it tomorrow?
It's the Retail shop who close at 11 PM.

suzu

Whoa, I thought there was a piece of furniture on the ground, but then when I ran up to it... it started moving. lol

Coquette

Great, I'll pop by later if you're still open by then. Need to grind me some medals.

Nice screenshot a few posts back btw :D

Yup yup, I might be away and if I am, I'll just drop it at the train station for you to catalog. If it's not there, I'm somewhere in town and I'll come find you.

natertots

anyone's town have an axe or silver axe for sale? my gardening store never has it in stock. i need to get rid of some of these trees. My FC is in my profile. Would really appreciate any help.

teeny

anyone's town have an axe or silver axe for sale? my gardening store never has it in stock. i need to get rid of some of these trees. My FC is in my profile. Would really appreciate any help.

Ive got two or three you can have, if you like. Im not fussed about landscaping til later :) FC is also in my profile, Ill open my gates in a sec.

Robin64

Kokonoe, you need to add the European DLC to the first post, too. We get it by going to any Nintendo Zone (even though the only official image says exclusive to a store, it's not true). Our items are different to the US items, so people are going to need to trade!

YVeCybn.jpg

Linius

Kokonoe, you need to add the European DLC to the first post, too. We get it by going to any Nintendo Zone (even though the only official image says exclusive to a store, it's not true). Our items are different to the US items, so people are going to need to trade!

YVeCybn.jpg

Except for the fact the Shaved-Ice Lamp can't be ordered at Nooklings :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom