• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

You're a whortacologist, you know that? *laughing*

LOL, yeah. I do admit I like helping a lot more than I'd usually do. But you know that being social has its rewards for being able to catalog things so much faster. :3 I access their shops.

Helping with their gardens also helps me with mine too. For example, I thought a black cosmos would be better from a red x red but its been proven otherwise that orange x orange would help it along too. So sharing knowledge was my thing too.

I get to talk with their villagers and learn that there's some cute ones and there's ugly ones I'd definitely want to avoid.

And then, there's ease of access to getting petitions signed as well as helping people get their train stations closer to being remodeled.

Just yesterday, I got to help Niraj get his petition signed and then get his Tammy give him her pic. :3

And then there's this that I'm super proud of.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=73558688&postcount=18251

Generally, I'm whore for getting people to enjoy their game more. :3

Tash

LOL, yeah. I do admit I like helping a lot more than I'd usually do. But you know that being social has its rewards for being able to catalog things so much faster. :3 I access their shops.

Helping with their gardens also helps me with mine too. For example, I thought a black cosmos would be better from a red x red but its been proven otherwise that orange x orange would help it along too. So sharing knowledge was my thing too.

I get to talk with their villagers and learn that there's some cute ones and there's ugly ones I'd definitely want to avoid.

And then, there's ease of access to getting petitions signed as well as helping people get their train stations closer to being remodeled.

Just yesterday, I got to help Niraj get his petition signed and then get his Tammy give him her pic. :3

And then there's this that I'm super proud of.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=73558688&postcount=18251

Awwww <3

Chopper

I've got a little organised ochard of perfect pears in my town. The rest is all over the place :p

Hey Chopper, something wrong on your end? Only receiving errors when I try to visit.

EDIT

IT's error 018-0511. Not sure what that means, never had this before :/
Nope. Should be fine. I've had that error before. I restarted my game and it worked fine.

I'll keep my gate open, but I'm afk at the moment. Good luck.

Just got this request from Muffy this morning (3 times in a row I've got a PWP request from her on the first attempt):
kdAD4sr.png

It looks really nice in the picture, but I just cannot seem to find anywhere in town where it'd look good. If anyone here a Wisteria Trellis placed down, where did you put it?

Philia

Just got this request from Muffy this morning (3 times in a row I've got a PWP request from her on the first attempt):
kdAD4sr.png

It looks really nice in the picture, but I just cannot seem to find anywhere in town where it'd look good. If anyone here a Wisteria Trellis placed down, where did you put it?

Don't put it in front of a bridge. I forgot who did this, but this thing has a one lane path through it, so its kinda inconvenient coming from a two lane bridge.

SuperSah

Banned
kdAD4sr.png

I didn't use mine. It looks out of place and its proportions are shit.

kdAD4sr.png

Don't use it as an archway, because it doesn't line up well with buildings or bridges.

It's better to treat is as sort of a gazebo, with some nice flowers and shrubbery around it.

I'm at work. I'm running around sorting stuff out and every so often have a minute to sit down and read this thread.

Can't blame you, IRC is good and all but it's only on the most recent conversations, at least on GAF it's more archived. When I was there topics skewed to somewhere else XD

Koomaster

STILL NO PHINEAS. I am livid now.
He is like a mystical unicorn. He will not appear on your time schedule. But one day you will be walking along and through the trees you will catch a glimpse of brown and he will be there for you.

What are you expecting Phineas for?

zigg

LOL zigg asked me that too. I told him the same thing I'll tell you. A damn horrible nightmare couple with a headache definitely got me up. :\
And I told her I was up because a cat horked at 3:45 a.m. in the hallway and I couldn't get back to sleep after cleaning it up. :lol

Regarding my flowers, I've got pink and black roses multiplying nearly daily. I may be willing to give some of the former out sooner or later.

Linius

Grams is trolling me guys. She stocked the two swimsuits I both have (I only have 2...) and a Mermaid lamp :(

Still looking for Cabana Armchair, chair, dresser, flooring and wall!

zroid

Banned
aw yeah got 3 purple roses today

Last call for taking Freckles before she moves out tomorrow, by the way. I know she's not that popular, but she's pretty nice, really!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Shiiiieeettttt

You don't even know where I'm at son. Belay that kinda talk. I'm going to manage it now just to spite you.

Generally, I'm whore for getting people to enjoy their game more. :3

Nice post. I still appreciate that. But it's Tammi with an I, the monkey, not the bear :)

I'm kind of the same way. I always get people asking "do you need anything?" or "how much?" When I hook them up with stuff. I don't really give a shit about any of that, just like to make for a better experience in the small ways I can *shrugs*

Linius

Shiiiieeettttt

You don't even know where I'm at son. Belay that kinda talk. I'm going to manage it now just to spite you.

I see you in the thread then :p

In other news, elite scavenger hunt is back on my island. I memorised the different pieces quite good now so I can manage to do it in 3 minutes most of the times. I love this tour :D

EDIT

Lol, came back from the island and I walk of the docks and Frank ran up to me on the beach to tell about this beautifull drilling rig he saw. I like you very much Frank but we're not gonna build that bro.

Tash

happy swiss national day everyone.

my town celebrates the whole day long.

cq1tke0.jpg

There you are :)
I am seriously contemplating doing he same since I got a bunch of red tulips and lots of whites too.

Don't have the place for custom design for the shirt and cap though :(
Also, cool thing with the firework stuff this month. Perfect timing to celebrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom