• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Does anyone still wanna come over and catalog this stuff?

I have the following items lying out

Zodiac set (not orderable)
Weeding set (not orderable)
Fish set (not orderable)

I have the following JP DLC and exclusive items lying out:

Tree stump chair (orderable)
Blossom lantern (orderable)
Girl's Day updo (orderable)
Emperor's cap (orderable)

ALSO

For those without the Emporium yet, these are the following Gracie-only items that she has left. Be sure to bring some cash as these are very price (50-200k):

Extra Gracie items:

Gracie lamp

Card wall clock
Card bed
Card chair
Card wallpaper

Leather pants
Waistcoat
Zebra tank
Groovy tee
Brown plaid shorts
White leather shoes
Leopard pumps
Flashy hairpin
Gracie glasses

Some very kind members of this community donated some stuff which is free to anyone who wants it:

Common painting
Spiderweb clock x 3
Cicada stereo x 2

I will open my gates in 5 minutes if any of you wanna come over. Let me know and I'll open the gates for you :)

MicH

Also I just bought a Gracie shelf "on sale" earlier today. 245,000 bells ON SALE

Jesus

I'm also still without both the tarantula AND scorpion :( I've given up at this point

Philia

Also I just bought a Gracie shelf "on sale" earlier today. 245,000 bells ON SALE

Wow. I got the shelf as a prize for her fashion check thankfully.

I just realized while I was cataloging the stuff I bought, you had Gracie's Glasses in store which I bought. I hope you realize there's accessory/hat/clothing items that are summer only? There's also Aviator Glasses that is summer only. I hope to catalog that too.

MicH

Wow. I got the shelf as a prize for her fashion check thankfully.

I just realized while I was cataloging the stuff I bought, you had Gracie's Glasses in store which I bought. I hope you realize there's accessory/hat/clothing items that are summer only? There's also Aviator Glasses that is summer only. I hope to catalog that too.
Yeah, I'm wearing the aviator shades. Let me know if you wanna catalog them. And I already have the Gracie glasses :) I'm buyingEVERYTHING I don't own, even the dresses and skirts lol :p

EDIT An update on what's left for everyone who wants it:

Extra Gracie items:

Leather pants
Waistcoat
Zebra tank
Groovy tee
Brown plaid shorts
White leather shoes
Leopard pumps

Some very kind members of this community donated some stuff which is free to anyone who wants it:

Common painting
Spiderweb clock x 3
Cicada stereo x 3
Snail clock
Stag-beetle chair
Firefly lamp
Ship compass (Pascal seres)
Ship deck (Pascal series)
Pirate's armor (Pascal series)
Yellow balloon (StreetPass item)
Bunnygreen balloon (StreetPass item)
Pink balloon (StreetPass item)

These are free to those who want them

Philia

I don't think she's too in-demand, but does anyone want Molly? She's outta Whoknows on the 27th.

YES! YES YES YES for my town! A friend of mine made this artwork that describes how fucking precious Molly is.

tumblr_mrg3nt6G221qkod18o1_1280.jpg

Yeah, I'm wearing the aviator shades. Let me know if you wanna catalog them. And I already have the Gracie glasses :) I'm buyingEVERYTHING I don't own, even the dresses and skirts lol :p

Whew, good to know. :)

Animekatt

I would buy the Gracie items, but I want to see my own Emporium. XD

Ellix

Does anyone still wanna come over and catalog this stuff?

I have the following items lying out

I'd like to come by again, but I totally forgot that Olaf is in boxes today! Would there be any risk at all to your town from my visit? If so I'll just wait until some other time.

EDIT: In other news I FINALLY passed the 1.1 mil HHA challenge mark. Turned out I still had a few non-Trendy items that I didn't pay attention to. Maybe now I can stop being lazy and follow through with some room ideas!

Will the special golden exterior prizes be accessible any time now even if my score drops again?

Philia

I would buy the Gracie items, but I want to see my own Emporium. XD

That's the problem... the Gracie Set is and some of her stuff is seasonal. :\ So I've been buying all the summer furniture she's selling for that season. Because by the time I get my Emporium, I've missed out on the summer stuff.

MicH

I'd like to come by again, but I totally forgot that Olaf is in boxes today! Would there be any risk at all to your town from my visit? If so I'll just wait until some other time.
Sure! I also got the missing azalea stool :) Don't worry about Olaf, I'm at maxmimum capacity villagerwise, so there's no problem :D I'll open up again as soon as I'm finished writing my animals these letters lol

Animekatt

That's the problem... the Gracie Set is and some of her stuff is seasonal. :\ So I've been buying all the summer furniture she's selling for that season. Because by the time I get my Emporium, I've missed out on the summer stuff.

I hear that. I think I'd be too broke for that though, since I only have 3 mil or so. Maybe you could let me cat your stuff sometime? Not anytime soon though.

Philia

I hear that. I think I'd be too broke for that though, since I only have 3 mil or so. Maybe you could let me cat your stuff sometime? Not anytime soon though.

O.O' Only 3 million. Damn. Yeah, hold off til then lol. Her crap doesn't come by cheap for sure!

Meawhile, I just learned Marshal has a very very exquisite taste!

He likes two things. JUST TWO. http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossi...us&color=aqua&disliked=Crazy&villager=Marshal

That's... insane. Princess Dress and Gothic Skirt (corseted skirt) only because they hold both of his colors and theme. Crazy.

Who knew that this guy who has 3 sloppy items in his house is interested in ornate stuff. LOL. Looks like I'll be decking his house out with regal or rococo stuff. :3

MicH

An update on what's left for everyone who wants it:

Extra Gracie items:

Leather pants
Waistcoat
Zebra tank
Groovy tee
Brown plaid shorts
White leather shoes
Leopard pumps

Common painting
Spiderweb clock x 3
Cicada stereo x 3
Snail clock
Stag-beetle chair
Firefly lamp
Ship compass (Pascal seres)
Ship deck (Pascal series)
Pirate's armor (Pascal series)
Yellow balloon (StreetPass item)
Bunnygreen balloon (StreetPass item)
Pink balloon (StreetPass item)

These are free to those who want them
Gates are open for those who wanna come buy/grab this :)

EDIT: And jesus at Marshal's taste. Only a dress and a skirt? Oh, Marshal. I knew you were a crossdresser.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Gates are open for those who wanna come buy/grab this :)

EDIT: And jesus at Marshal's taste. Only a dress and a skirt? Oh, Marshal. I knew you were a crossdresser.

Awww you hadn't added me to your normal town yet. Oh well! I didn't wanna buy anything. I just like invading towns.

YES! YES YES YES for my town! A friend of mine made this artwork that describes how fucking precious Molly is.

She really is friggin' adorable. It's just that her house is in an odd spot and I have another duck. This one is going to be harder to let go than Peanut :(

Philia

She really is friggin' adorable. It's just that her house is in an odd spot and I have another duck. This one is going to be harder to let go than Peanut :(

Dawwww. Take comfort in knowing that she's definitely going to a very lovely and nice home where she'll be loved always. :)

pariah164

Dawwww. Take comfort in knowing that she's definitely going to a very lovely and nice home where she'll be loved always. :)
You're so adorable when it comes to your villagers. :3

If it weren't for the fact that I am afraid to see what's happened to my town, I'd pick up my game. (Haven't played in 3 weeks...)

Philia

You're so adorable when it comes to your villagers. :3

If it weren't for the fact that I am afraid to see what's happened to my town, I'd pick up my game. (Haven't played in 3 weeks...)

Did Chadders ever fucking moved out? :( Irc he was your problem to your bridge. :(

Meanwhile, Rocket's STILL here. Barold's moving out on the 25th, so I'll be able to get Molly moved in. :)

I guess I'll try to talk to Rocket a lot more and see if I can encourage her to GTFO. I know Galactic Fork wants her.

ACE 1991

Not to be a scummy freeloader, but does anyone have an extra code for AC:NL? I just got a ds XL but I'm tight on money and would love to play this. Wasn't there some promotional thing?

Happy Happy Birthday! \ ^___^ /

Oh man! Happy birthday, Frost_Ace! You had it while I was sleeping. :p

Man, speaking of Gracie... I had ordered my historical pieces and I forgot to grab them at 5:00 and do it right away. Fast forward a dinner with friends and it's almost 11 when I load up the game and go FUUUUUU because I figured she stopped fashion checks earlier.

Nope, 10:45 p.m. and still did my fashion check. *phew*

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sweet, got a boxing ring mat and meadow vista from Saharah. Still want the autumn ones though :p

Levi

Banned
Got my last fashion check... Iconic. Super easy because the Link costume counts.

I think this means I only have one shop left to unlock.. The Fortune telling shop. I've only had 4 or 5 visits with Kat so that'll be a while. :)

Francine has been on main street all day.. I just want to get to know my new villager!

Koren

Hi again, everyone... Finally back to the internet (and lots of stuff to read here... I don't even know who is this Marshall). I'm really happy to be here again!

I've not lost my time, two villagers pictures, two gracie checks, golden watering can, golden axe... and many paintings (I probably have many dupes if there's people interested, I'll just have to see which one are fakes). And the third house is fully paid (I'm still refraining from building the fourth one, even if I have the 8 millions handy for Nook, should I need the 'create an alt char' tricks, but that's bothering)

But unfortunately low success on hybrids (still no blue rose or black cosmos) T_T

If there's still people looking for a good turnip price, I'm at 512 right now...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Consider yourself lucky. I've not seen her once. And I've had Pete 3 times this week.

To be fair though, I've had the game longer than you (right?), so you shouldn't feel as bad :p

I get Pete like three times a week too lol

Philia

Wow, Marshal's really generous after I gave him the customized Regal Bookcase. :3 He gave me 4 new items for my catalog!

Ellix

Late response, but I wanted to address this.

The best time to do this is right after a villager wants to move. It will take 4 days (or maybe longer) to get another move-request. Time travel forward a month, load up save file. Grass is restored, no one has moved because it hadn't been 4 real days since the last move-put request. TT back (counts as one day) and you're good. Look for the animal that wants to move out if there is one. Great looking grass without any villager moving out without you knowing.

If you want to be 100% sure no one has left, make an alt every time you TT. Check town. Load up main char if everything looks good.

Ack sorry, late response from me too since I was still sleeping >_< But thanks a lot for answering! I'll consider trying this after the next villager moving request. Time travel makes me really anxious ~_~

Hi again, everyone... Finally back to the internet (and lots of stuff to read here... I don't even know who is this Marshall). I'm really happy to be here again!

I've not lost my time, two villagers pictures, two gracie checks, golden watering can, golden axe... and many paintings (I probably have many dupes if there's people interested, I'll just have to see which one are fakes). And the third house is fully paid (I'm still refraining from building the fourth one, even if I have the 8 millions handy for Nook, should I need the 'create an alt char' tricks, but that's bothering)

But unfortunately low success on hybrids (still no blue rose or black cosmos) T_T

Welcome back, grats on all the progress!

MicH

WARNING: Huge picture dump incoming!

Also note how I slowly become more and more tan during these pictures. Hilarious!

tumblr_mrzs56VoWr1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Build a hammock right next to my waterfall. Such a nice and peaceful place to take a rest

tumblr_mrzs6jAgTc1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Gracie opened up shop and gave me a mannequin for shopping. Yay! I now have all four.

tumblr_mrzs7ytDbQ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Farun was kind enough to let me visit her Obon celebration and I got a cumber horse

tumblr_mrzsacZdIE1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Static and his ugly house is now in Dewford. He's so CUTE, too bad his house is hideous - both inside and out!

tumblr_mrzsbkD0Vj1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I finished the art section of my museum! Two down, two to go.. DAMN YOU TARANTULA AND SCORPION!!

tumblr_mrzsd67YW41svgayqo1_400.jpg

Biskit decided to leave Dewford on the 25th.. yet he doesn't seem very happy about his decision :(

tumblr_mrzsenpTm41svgayqo1_400.jpg

Enjoying a Thursday evening with Aplple. Gosh, she is so cute!

tumblr_mrzsfvMSZz1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Sale my ass, Gracie! IT'S A LIE! A LIIIEEEEE

tumblr_mrzsgwO7UN1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Galactic Fork put up her AMAZING designs in my Able Sisters. Now my villagers can look beautiful at last! No more duck shirt! Thank you GF!

tumblr_mrzsi3EVYK1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I really like this little town plaza/square thing I have going on here. Very calmng

MicH

Awhh poor Biskit. How could anyone part with him? He's precious.
I know :( To be honest, I kinda grew tired of him. He was the first one to give me his picture AND tell me that Muffy was moving though. But I've had him for 75 days now (since the beginning), so I'm itching for someone new at this point.

But he's adorable. I hope someone is willing to give him a loving home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom