• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've got all the jock and lazy ones, most of which I'll never build lol. Only have gotten one snooty and it's the shittiest one (the streetlight) since I've been snootyless for so long. Only two uchi too, mainly since Muffy sleeps in so much. They are good ones though, the windmill and picnic blanket.

Philia

I've got all the jock and lazy ones, most of which I'll never build lol. Only have gotten one snooty and it's the shittiest one (the streetlight) since I've been snootyless for so long. Only two uchi too, mainly since Muffy sleeps in so much. They are good ones though, the windmill and picnic blanket.

Wow, who did you have for Lazy and Jock that you gotten them all already? o_O

SuperSah

Banned
Anyone wanna lend me 250k?

I wanna build my Police Station that's been waiting for 3 weeks..

Maybe it'll reignite my love, lol.

MicH

I'm done with lazy, jock, normal and peppy (sort of, need the fairy-tale bridge which I can't get atm). Need a lot from the other ones. It makes sense as I have two normal, two peppy and two lazy villagers right now :/

Niraj

Wow, who did you have for Lazy and Jock that you gotten them all already? o_O

Boomer and Drago for lazy, Sparro for jock. Not sure how that happened tbh. I think usually they end up near villagers I actually want to talk to and just make eye contact. It's like Pokemon. Once that happens you pretty much just have to go through the motions and talk/battle.

Philia

I'm done with lazy, jock, normal and peppy (sort of, need the fairy-tale bridge which I can't get atm). Need a lot from the other ones. It makes sense as I have two normal, two peppy and two lazy villagers right now :/

That damn fairy tale bridge still eludes me too. I have 3 peppy villagers now too.

Boomer and Drago for lazy, Sparro for jock. Not sure how that happened tbh. I think usually they end up near villagers I actually want to talk to and just make eye contact. It's like Pokemon. Once that happens you pretty much just have to go through the motions and talk/battle.

LMAO! Lolled for a good minute. Props. ;) I'm envious though, you can pretty much get rid of those personalities for better villagers now. :)

Chopper

5900-2158-8227

My Dream Code

Investigate what 500 hours and 100,000,000 bells can get you!

Kind of feel like I'm done building this town. Sure, I'll take a Moai statue or a pyramid, but things are feeling kind of complete. Would love some feedback or just appreciation for the hard work. Hope you enjoy it if you dream of my town!
Town looks good. It's completely different from mine, and unique from the others I've seen here, in as far as there is no path system at all. A complete free for all, with a whole load of sweet PWPs thrown into the mix.

I wasn't going to bother with the drilling rig, but it is definitely one of the more intricate projects I've seen.

And there is nothing junky about any of your trees. In fact the money trees look awesome.

Elija2

Still have the following to give away:

large space console
worthy painting
fine painting
Rasher (moving out on the 26th)

MicH

That damn fairy tale bridge still eludes me too.

LMAO! Lolled for a good minute. Props. ;) I'm envious though, you can pretty much get rid of those personalities for better villagers now. :)
Yeah, I'm gonna save it for last. Not gonna demolish a bridge now that all of them are the wooden ones

Sah, come to my town and you can get them

Niraj

That damn fairy tale bridge still eludes me too. I have 3 peppy villagers now too.

:p I'm def looking to get rid of Boomer and Sparro at least at some point. I actually don't mind either, but I'd also be fine with them leaving. Want Rhonda out the most, but if either of them want to leave I ain't gonna stop em. Want Annalisa out too after I grab her pic. Unfortunately my last five villagers who have wanted to move have been Groucho, Lionel, Groucho, Lionel, and Groucho again today -_-

Philia

:p I'm def looking to get rid of Boomer and Sparro at least at some point. I actually don't mind either, but I'd also be fine with them leaving. Want Rhonda out the most, but if either of them want to leave I ain't gonna stop em. Want Annalisa out too after I grab her pic. Unfortunately my last five villagers who have wanted to move have been Groucho, Lionel, Groucho, Lionel, and Groucho again today -_-

I find your relationships with your villagers downright fascinating.

1. You get so many pwps from lazy and jock villagers.
2. You got so many paintings from Lionel.
3. You got so many pictures of Muffy.

And yet... you always got those two wanting to leave lmao. Its interesting!

Meanwhile... I come to find out that I have just one Snooty PWP left to get. Modern Bench. Once I get that, Soleil can go to a lovely home. :3 I never knew that Amelia and Soleil had helped this list along more than any other villager.

I have just 2 left from Normal too... Garbage Can and Fairy Tale Streetlight.

EDIT: Despite of 3 peppy villagers in my town, I have yet get a darn PWP from them. I know I got a PWP from Bubbles but that's in an "Any" personality category.

Niraj

I find your relationships with your villagers downright fascinating.

1. You get so many pwps from lazy and jock villagers.
2. You got so many paintings from Lionel.
3. You got so many pictures of Muffy.

And yet... you always got those two wanting to leave lmao. Its interesting!

Meanwhile... I come to find out that I have just one Snooty PWP left to get. Modern Bench. Once I get that, Soleil can go to a lovely home. :3 I never knew that Amelia and Soleil had helped this list along more than any other villager.

I have just 2 left from Normal too... Garbage Can and Fairy Tale Streetlight.

I'd imagine Lionel wants to spread the gospel of Lazulis to other towns and extol my various virtues. Groucho is just a cranky bastard. Muffy asked to leave once, but I need those PWPs (4 pics from her too :/) I've got 4 normal, 6 uchi, 7 snooty, 3 smug, 2 peppy, 4 cranky left, off the top of my head. I don't really farm or anything like that, just take it how it comes.

I'd gladly take Soleil if I ever got the space lol

Elija2

I'm almost positive that the villagers you interact with the most will be the ones that want to move out. I noticed that when I was trying to get a villager's pic, they would most often be the one to want to move out next. I was previously ignoring Rasher because I heard that ignoring villagers is a good way to get them to leave, but instead it would always be someone else. So when Barold was moving out I began chatting with Rasher again and sending him stuff. Then just a couple days after Barold left, Rasher came up to me and told me he was moving away. Meanwhile, villagers who I don't interact with much like Genji and Blanche haven't thought about moving out in ages.

Niraj

K, I'll hold her to you to it if she wishes to move out. I won't push her until you got the space. She's cute but I rather have Flurry, a normal villager (and just as cute).

That'd be lovely :) now I just need one of these doofuses to get the memo and get out of my life. Wonder what'll happen first: somebody that I want to move deciding to do so, or getting three more Gracie checks. Neither is looking particularly promising these days. And Flurry da best, etc.

On another note, I have a pretty cool cranky in my camp today, Sterling the eagle. He wears a knight's helmet lol. Would be perfect to have him and Knox in the same town.

Philia

I'm almost positive that the villagers you interact with the most will be the ones that want to move out. I noticed that when I was trying to get a villager's pic, they would most often be the one to want to move out next. I was previously ignoring Rasher because I heard that ignoring villagers is a good way to get them to leave, but instead it would always be someone else. So when Barold was moving out I began chatting with Rasher again and sending him stuff. Then just a couple days after Barold left, Rasher came up to me and told me he was moving away. Meanwhile, villagers who I don't interact with much like Genji and Blanche haven't thought about moving out in ages.

Yeah, I've noticed this too. I'm trying to charm the fuck out of Rocket, Bubbles, and Colton into moving. Letters and just visiting their houses and etc etc.

I've warmed up to Barold recently thanks to Eudaemonic's colorful remarks about him. And then bam he wants to move. LOL, I certainly hope to get his picture when he moves out.

MicH

I got two gold badges today: gold shopping and gold letter writer. Pretty cool! Playtime is next I think. Or bell saver (100 million right?)

Elija2

I've warmed up to Barold recently thanks to Eudaemonic's colorful remarks about him. And then bam he wants to move. LOL, I certainly hope to get his picture when he moves out.

I thought you considered him a pedobear? I don't think he's that special, but maybe that's because I have the superior lazy villager Bob. And if you don't get his picture I could give you my extra.

I've gotten two pics from Rhonda and she still won't gtfo :( lol

Yeah, I've got two pics from Blanche and I don't even remember her ever wanting to move out. That's a good thing though because I kinda like her.

I want a large space console!

Okay, I'll open up my gate and you can grab it.

Philia

I thought you considered him a pedobear? I don't think he's that special, but maybe that's because I have the superior lazy villager Bob. And if you don't get his picture I could give you my extra.

HE IS. That's what makes him unique in comparison lol. I'm all for unique villagers. But yeah, I'm not attached to him or anything. He's just interesting. :D

And thanks for the offer! I do hope to get it for sure.

Elija2

I've been encountering a funny glitch recently when inviting people over where villagers will sometimes walk around with their mouth open. It happened to Genji yesterday and right now it's happening to Bob. I want it to happen to Blanche next so she'll look like an idiot with her beak open.

MicH

I've been encountering a funny glitch recently when inviting people over where villagers will sometimes walk around with their mouth open. It happened to Genji yesterday and right now it's happening to Bob. I want it to happen to Blanche next so she'll look like an idiot with her beak open.
I actually had that happen with Static yesterday but I'm pretty sure I had no visitors in town. It looked pretty goofy

Elija2

I actually had that happen with Static yesterday but I'm pretty sure I had no visitors in town. It looked pretty goofy

It's freaking hilarious.

fOzd4nC.jpg

Town looks good. It's completely different from mine, and unique from the others I've seen here, in as far as there is no path system at all. A complete free for all, with a whole load of sweet PWPs thrown into the mix.

I wasn't going to bother with the drilling rig, but it is definitely one of the more intricate projects I've seen.

And there is nothing junky about any of your trees. In fact the money trees look awesome.

Thanks! I think it's unique, too. Some of you guys should post some dream codes! Chopper, MicH, BGBW, bluepolice, Linius, etc. I've never seen your towns, and I'd like to. :)

And got my first villager pic today! Tia, of course. Who else could be my 1st???

Niraj

Thanks! I think it's unique, too. Some of you guys should post some dream codes! Chopper, MicH, BGBW, bluepolice, Linius, etc. I've never seen your towns, and I'd like to. :)

And got my first villager pic today! Tia, of course. Who else could be my 1st???

Sure you don't want mine dude?

Oh Niraj of course I want yours but I was there last night so I do have a slight recollection of what your awesome, Muffy-centric town is like ;)

Koomaster

Just spent over two hours helping my friend landscape his town in prep for his trip to Fan Expo tomorrow. Planned out where he should put his paths down and picked up and replanted every single flower in his town into nice patterns and beds.

I do not know how Philia does it, my hands are cramped, haha. :p

Elija2

One of these days I'm gonna read up on hybrids and replant everything myself. I'm sick of having a shitload of generic flowers everywhere.

Niraj

When your lucky item is "shorts", do the default shorts count?

Not sure, but you can try it and talk to Katrina. She'll tell you whether you're wearing your lucky item or not.

I guess I was mixing up Knox and Sterling. Sterling is a jock, not a cranky. He also just sold me a spotlight item (cement mixer) during one of the games. Didn't know that those were options.

Rocwell

got my gold house model for hitting 150k from the HHA today. Thank god I can sell all these bugs and fish and actually put my house the way I want it now XD

:Edit:

got a request for signatures from Chief just now, can anyone help me out? I really want his picture.

Elija2

Just picked up 3 silver axes from the island.

Not sure, but you can try it and talk to Katrina. She'll tell you whether you're wearing your lucky item or not.

Don't have Katrina though. I'm using the lovely phone.

I feel like it wouldn't count because they're technically not an item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom