• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just picked up 3 silver axes from the island.

Don't have Katrina though. I'm using the lovely phone.

I feel like it wouldn't count because they're technically not an item.

Ah gotcha. That'd be my guess too, but I don't know for sure.

Gracie item I think dude

Me too pretty much :p

edit: Fairy-tale clock from Flurry. 3 more normal requests now.

Just built mine. Looks sweet. Haven't been able to remember to pass by it on the hour to see what it does yet, though. Zen clock is so badass when it chimes . . .

Rocwell

got a request for signatures from Chief just now, can anyone help me out? I really want his picture.
How about it? I'll throw in an archelon model for someone to open their gates for 10 minutes if the satisfaction of helping others alone doesn't do it for you :p

Niraj

How about it? I'll throw in an archelon model for someone to open their gates for 10 minutes if the satisfaction of helping others alone doesn't do it for you :p

You can come over here, no problem. 2836-0258-6594 No need for the model :p

Edit: Just realized I never opened any of my letters. Got a covered wagon from wishing in Linius' town, a twinkle tank from Lionel (needed to catalog both of those), and another pic of Katie. Not bad.

Oxx

tumblr_ms10i7IEBq1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Awwwww yeeeaaahhh

Chopper

Thanks! I think it's unique, too. Some of you guys should post some dream codes! Chopper, MicH, BGBW, bluepolice, Linius, etc. I've never seen your towns, and I'd like to. :)

And got my first villager pic today! Tia, of course. Who else could be my 1st???
Well my dream address is 7400-2258-8806 if you wanna check it out. Town's looking pretty good at the moment, though there are still some glaring spaces I have saved for particular PWPs. Come ooooooon Stonehenge!

Edit: Oh shit. Gracie. I've been dreading this. Sporty. What do I do?!

Edit 2: I have a complete wrestler outfit, but Thonky doesn't list the boots as Sporty. Should I just talk to her with bare feet?!

Edit 3: Ooh she doesn't like bare feet! Tried with the wrestling boots on anyway and totally nailed it. Gracie Shelf, whoop!

Also, Kidd just suggested a Pyramid. Dammit Kidd!

I've been busy and missed two days I need to stop two of my favorite animals from moving out of town then I'll take a break

but I have not been able to catch their I want to move messages yet

Philia

I got Gracie today too and her check was Sporty as well. Thankfully I had two outfits prepared for it. Ballerina and Pink Zap outfit. I even got her damn shelf again too. Without checking, I'm sure I got a dupe, and I'd like to trade it for another gracie item.

Just one more check and I'll get that Emporium!

Just spent over two hours helping my friend landscape his town in prep for his trip to Fan Expo tomorrow. Planned out where he should put his paths down and picked up and replanted every single flower in his town into nice patterns and beds.

I do not know how Philia does it, my hands are cramped, haha. :p

My hands cramped real bad for the first few days AFTER getting the bundle. The 3DS XL is heavier (I'm female and my hands are smaller than a man's obviously) than the OG and my left middle finger had developed calluses already. (Middle and first knuckle on the right side.) I've been popping my middle knuckle quite a ton too which doesn't help of course lol. But after a week of that, the pain's gone and it doesn't ache anymore. But yeah you can count on me holding this damn thing for more than 5 hours. 900 hours is serious business.

One of these days I'm gonna read up on hybrids and replant everything myself. I'm sick of having a shitload of generic flowers everywhere.

Just don't forget that you can always ask me. I'd take a lot of stuff you read online with a grain of salt personally.

Gracie just gave me modern.

I have glasses and a shirt that fit on order. Do I need more, as long as I'm not wearing anything from another theme? Or is it OK to go in with e.g. default shorts and no shoes/socks/etc.

Clogs would put me to three. Most of the other modern stuff is pretty much unobtainable at this point though :(

I have the clogs. You can fail and still try again fyi. So you can try with the default shorts on but I dunno what she'd say without the shoes on though. Wouldn't hurt to try it, before I come over with the clogs for you.

zigg

Gracie just gave me modern.

I have glasses and a shirt that fit on order. Do I need more, as long as I'm not wearing anything from another theme? Or is it OK to go in with e.g. default shorts and no shoes/socks/etc.

Clogs would put me to three. Most of the other modern stuff is pretty much unobtainable at this point though :(

I have the clogs. You can fail and still try again fyi. So you can try with the default shorts on but I dunno what she'd say without the shoes on though. Wouldn't hurt to try it, before I come over with the clogs for you.
Oh, phew! Good to know! Do you have them handy or do you need to order them? My orders won't come in until 9 at the earliest so I can try after then.

Also, just random, I got my first purple tulip from orange x orange this morning :)

Philia

Oh, phew! Good to know! Do you have them handy or do you need to order them? My orders won't come in until 9 at the earliest so I can try after then.

Also, just random, I got my first purple tulip from orange x orange this morning :)

LOL nice. And yeah, I still have the oval shades, blue retro dress and clogs always on me because that's the worst fashion check one could ever get caught up in. :\ I'll watch for your gates.

zigg

LOL nice. And yeah, I still have the oval shades, blue retro dress and clogs always on me because that's the worst fashion check one could ever get caught up in. :\ I'll watch for your gates.
Argh, sorry to keep you waiting, the kids needed things. :) Going to open now.

Koomaster

My hands cramped real bad for the first few days AFTER getting the bundle. The 3DS XL is heavier (I'm female and my hands are smaller than a man's obviously) than the OG and my left middle finger had developed calluses already. (Middle and first knuckle on the right side.) I've been popping my middle knuckle quite a ton too which doesn't help of course lol. But after a week of that, the pain's gone and it doesn't ache anymore. But yeah you can count on me holding this damn thing for more than 5 hours. 900 hours is serious business.
I don't have a problem holding it while playing for hours. But gardening for hours is tiring. Because I am holding it with both hands when I pick up some flowers, then I have to switch and hold it with one hand while the other controls the stylus to plant the flowers. And it's that back and forth holding with both hands and then holding with one while the other works the stylus. That just wore me out.

MicH

I usually use the circle pad instead of the stylus if I'm getting tired of switching. But the 3DS XL is very comfortable for me to use

Elija2

I usually use the circle pad instead of the stylus if I'm getting tired of switching. But the 3DS XL is very comfortable for me to use

I usually just use my thumb when I'm tired of taking out the stylus. I can't imagine having to keep switching with the OG 3DS where the stylus is at the back.

Celegus

Finally Gracie has showed herself for the second time! I got Cute (easy!) but my wife got Modern... ouch. All we have between us is a shirt.

Philia

Finally Gracie has showed herself for the second time! I got Cute (easy!) but my wife got Modern... ouch. All we have between us is a shirt.

If she needs help with that, I can help her with my outfit on hand. Just give me her FC and I'll come over and drop the 3 items for her to wear, pass the check and then drop them back. :)

Koren

If you're playing in the same town, you won't be able to pass both test, anyway. When the first one is successful, she'll disappear from the town the next time someone boot the game.

I usually just use my thumb when I'm tired of taking out the stylus.
For me, it's thumb or slide pad, depends. I would have liked to be able to use the slide pad to enter some text, btw.

Celegus

If you're playing in the same town, you won't be able to pass both test, anyway. When the first one is successful, she'll disappear from the town the next time someone boot the game.

Ohh, didn't realize that. I figured she played too late in the day the first time, since Gracie was already gone. Thanks for the tip, didn't know that!

If she needs help with that, I can help her with my outfit on hand. Just give me her FC and I'll come over and drop the 3 items for her to wear, pass the check and then drop them back. :)
Thanks for the offer, but looks like we don't need 'em after all.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Woo! Kitty's moving out of town soon! Anybody interested? She's a snooty cat. Not sure when she'll move, I only found out from somebody else.

Niraj

Nice to get a PWP request immediately. Got the sphinx suggested by Lionel. I also think he's serious about becoming my roommate...he gave me a bunkbed as a reward for one of his requests.

Gulliver today. Meh.

Davey Cakes

Wow, two big public works requests today: the police station and the Museum expansion. Going to take care of them in that order.

In other news, I finally donated my FIRST legit painting to the Museum. A Moving Painting that I got from one of the villagers.

Niraj

Some mild searching on gamefaqs indicates that pulling wilted flowers counts towards the weeding badge. Can anyone here confirm/deny? I might start pulling them just to test :p

Elija2

Just found out you can't name a character Dick even though it's a legitimate name. I guess the Dicks of the world will have to call themselves Richard.

For me, it's thumb or slide pad, depends. I would have liked to be able to use the slide pad to enter some text, btw.

Yeah, it's weird how it forces some functions to use the touch screen. I guess they don't want to let you type with the Circle Pad because then you wouldn't be able to move while typing.

love these clouds
rOsWKFs.jpg

D1MHV8l.jpg
L6mMn9m.jpg
blT0y71.jpg

showing Goldie her new river view
Fvfxlmq.jpg

gp1BqQQ.jpg

gonna miss you, dude! see you on main street with my other ex's!
Qgcwqku.jpg
jyPLvgq.jpg
sdS2iYx.jpg

if you build it, she will come . . .
mnH8piV.jpg

livin up to the hype
ZE9GOGg.jpg
Zf95GFU.jpg
9M2qLVa.jpg
kec7mIF.jpg
1GceA2e.jpg

how am I gonna keep all these ladies happy??
K6nIdpK.jpg
397ZGVH.jpg

oh man
o9vGfJa.jpg

bonus points for 5 zen pwps in one screenshot?
oKCF8jh.jpg

help me!
BBREwmt.jpg

final boss defeated
p0ivveB.jpg

2GdyLDl.jpg

I just realized that I have 4 lazy villagers and no smug, normal, or snooty ones at all. Hopefully Deli's ass will take the hint soon and scram. Broccolo can probably go with him.

just got the flower arch from mitzi. she is such a blessing though she'll need to be rehomed soon. I should probably build the police station eventually too. in addition, one of my dream villagers Cherry is moving in so wooo.

Elija2

Got some legit paintings to give away if anyone wants them:

fine painting
worthy painting
jolly painting

I also have a ton of spare Katie items to give away:

Katie's pic x2
digital-photo frame x2
toy camera
sketchbook

Okay, Redd is in my town and he's selling 2 legimate paintings, a amazing one and a basic one.

I have both already, so if someone needs one of those paintings, just tell me. :) You can pick them up if you want. (if no villager is leaving your town)

fine painting
worthy painting
jolly painting

Katie's pic x2
digital-photo frame x2
toy camera
sketchbook

I'd be game for the fine painting, as well as Kaitie's pic.

Also, continuing with my neediness. Does anyone have modern wood flooring/wall paper i can catalog? Or if you can order it for me, I'll pay bells for it. I'm also looking for ranch wall paper.

And to a much lesser extent, at some point I'd like to find a large alpine table, and some of the green furniture set: clock, lamp, and bench.

And shaddap

You're sweet.

In that case, I have a legit warm painting my lech of a unicorn sold me today. But I also have whispers of a moving alligator so I can hold onto it until the coast is clear if someone wants it and doesn't have a full house.

And to a much lesser extent, at some point I'd like to find a large alpine table, and some of the green furniture set: clock, lamp, and bench.

I have the table on hand and you're welcome to it. Although, again, it comes with the possibility of an unexpected villager. :/

Frost_Ace

fine painting
worthy painting
jolly painting

Katie's pic x2
digital-photo frame x2
toy camera
sketchbook
Can i take the worthy painting and a katie pic? :3

You're sweet.

In that case, I have a legit warm painting my lech of a unicorn sold me today. But I also have whispers of a moving alligator so I can hold onto it until the coast is clear if someone wants it and doesn't have a full house.

I have the table on hand and you're welcome to it. Although, again, it comes with the possibility of an unexpected villager. :/
Ha who is the unexpected villager? I still need a lazy.

I miss the following paintings:

dynamic painting
moving painting
scary painting (I thought I had this, but it were fake ones. :()
moody painting
wild painting

statues:

beautifull statue
valiant statue
gallant statue
great statue
mystic statue

braves01

Banned

fine painting
worthy painting
jolly painting

Katie's pic x2
digital-photo frame x2
toy camera
sketchbook

Can I get the jolly painting?

nevermind I have to go somewehere

Niraj

You're sweet.

Warm is one that's always legit, along with calm, common, fine, flowery, worthy, perfect, moody, nice, and proper, so you never have to check those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom