• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I'd be game for the fine painting, as well as Kaitie's pic.

Also, continuing with my neediness. Does anyone have modern wood flooring/wall paper i can catalog? Or if you can order it for me, I'll pay bells for it. I'm also looking for ranch wall paper.

And to a much lesser extent, at some point I'd like to find a large alpine table, and some of the green furniture set: clock, lamp, and bench.

Sure. I also just so happen to have a large alpine table with me right now that you can have as well as modern wood flooring and wallpaper that you can catalog. Let me know when you can come grab them.

Can i take the worthy painting and a katie pic? :3

Sure, I added you. My FC is in my profile. If you want to grab them now I can open up.

Philia

Speaking of paintings... my hubby got Redd in his town and the only legit in there is what we both had donated already.

Amazing painting is up for grabs, if you want it, let me know and I'll get it to you tomorrow.

Ah, so it finally happened to me. Lyman decided to put his house in the middle of the road. Was going to try the new character trick this morning, but I'd left it on overnight.
BSc3P-FCEAAE7qo.jpg

Also, got my badge for 500 hours - so maybe that overnight thing wasn't so bad after all.

Sure. I also just so happen to have a large alpine table with me right now that you can have as well as modern wood flooring and wallpaper that you can catalog. Let me know when you can come grab them.

Sure, I added you. My FC is in my profile. If you want to grab them now I can open up.
Sweet. I can come over right now if you're around. I went ahead and added you.

Anyone desperately looking for a box sofa? Just got one from O'Hare. I think I've got a place for it, but I'm not overly attached if someone really needs it.

MicH

Jesus, not a single item from the Gracie set at Gracie's shop today :/

The following are available to be bought if anyone wants them:

Card wall clock
Card wardrobe

Wedding cake

Gracie umbrella
Dogtooth dress
Liberian pants
White lace-skirt
Aviator shades
Flashy hairpin
White leather shoes
Leopard pumps

ALSO

Redd is in town and has a legit quaint painting (I think it is, you can check it out yourself)

Let me know if you wanna come over

Okay, I have following sets to catalogue:

7/11
Birthday (beach)
Card (beach)
Cardboard
Egg
Fish
Gorgeous (beach)
Gracie (beach)
Ice
Mermaid (beach)
Mush (beach)
Pavé (beach)
Princess (beach)
Sloppy
Snowman (beach)
Sweets
Weeding (beach)
Zodiac (beach)

Not all of them are ready to be catalogued cause they are in my locker and my beach is only that long. :p I could try to do some on another place....

And following exclusive Japanese instore items:

Samurai Wig
Stagehand Hat
Diver's Hood
Topknot Wig
Flashy Flower Sign
Shogi Piece
Kokeshi Doll

Could be more, have to look...

Card wall clock
Card wardrobe

Wedding cake

Gracie umbrella
Dogtooth dress
Liberian pants
White lace-skirt
Aviator shades
Flashy hairpin
White leather shoes
Leopard pumps

ALSO

Redd is in town and has a legit quaint painting (I think it is, you can check it out yourself)

I'd love to shop at Gracie's Mic! Don't have her yet. Leather shoes sound awesome!

And I got the Illuminated Arch from Monique. Yay!

Frost_Ace

Thanks! I'm playing the game now let me know if you'll open

Card wall clock
Card wardrobe

Wedding cake

Gracie umbrella
Dogtooth dress
Liberian pants
White lace-skirt
Aviator shades
Flashy hairpin
White leather shoes
Leopard pumps

ALSO

Can I come and buy the painting?

My art collection sucks :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

7/11
Birthday (beach)
Card (beach)
Cardboard
Egg
Fish
Gorgeous (beach)
Gracie (beach)
Ice
Mermaid (beach)
Mush (beach)
Pavé (beach)
Princess (beach)
Sloppy
Snowman (beach)
Sweets
Weeding (beach)
Zodiac (beach)

Not all of them are ready to be catalogued cause they are in my locker and my beach is only that long. :p I could try to do some on another place....

Samurai Wig
Stagehand Hat
Diver's Hood
Topknot Wig
Flashy Flower Sign
Shogi Piece
Kokeshi Doll

Damn. Going to do this at another point? Not home :(

MicH

If you're letting GF'ers come catalog that stuff you're gonna make a killing, Kami :eek:

They love that shit

Frost_Ace: I'll add you as soon as my town is empty. My FC is in my profile

If you're letting GF'ers come catalog that stuff you're gonna make a killing, Kami :eek:

They love that shit

Frost_Ace: I'll add you as soon as my town is empty. My FC is in my profile

Yeah, I know, but I'm not sure gonna have Gamefaqs come over. Most people really want them, so maybe there's a chance I lose some. Can't control them all. On Gaf, I'm more thrusting cause most people know each other anyway and most of you I know, so...

Yeah, I know, but I'm not sure gonna have Gamefaqs come over. Most people really want them, so maybe there's a chance I lose some. Can't control them all. On Gaf, I'm more thrusting cause most people know each other anyway and most of you I know, so...

So long as you don't have too many trees in your town, lest you want to offend someone.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sure, I think I'll be leaving these at the beach anyway, cause I haven't enough space in my locker, house and museum...

Cool dude.

On another positive note, Boomer told me he's going to move! Space...precious space. I will admittedly miss that pudgy penguin though :( gotta pm Bradlums and see if he still wanted to grab him...

Philia

So long as you don't have too many trees in your town, lest you want to offend someone.

His town has been landscaped by me already. Lots of perfect trees.

??? I don't follow...

YAAAAAYY! Police station get? Good boy, Shep. :D Good boy!!!! At last... :D *jumping around like a nutcase*

Running joke now is that I'm someone that hate trees. Whatever, I'm all for good function and design.

And congrats! :)

His town has been landscaped by me already. Lots of perfect trees.

Running joke now is that I'm someone that hate trees. Whatever, I'm all for good function and design.

And congrats! :)

Ow, ok. :) Lool. :) Thank you. Have to check my time now how long it took...

Now, where to build the police station... Hmz... It's the classic one, I gonna choose, but where to put it...

Just looked and have 511 hours and 12 minutes. :D Has to be the record for the longest time to get the Police Station...

Hmz, didn't see Phineas for the badge of 500 hours...

Debs

I'm starting to think my 4th daily fossil is glitched now, everyday for 2 weeks I've looked for it. Behind everything, every flower, bush, tree possible and it's just not there :(

MicH

I can help you! :)

Time spent at the other town isn't stacked with this one is it?
Nope, I use two different 3DSes (though I have used the other cart in this 3DS when having you guys over to pick flowers. But that's it).

Quite surprised I haven't played my main game longer

EDIT: 84 hours on my second 3DS. JESUS!

Frost_Ace

7/11
Birthday (beach)
Card (beach)
Cardboard
Egg
Fish
Gorgeous (beach)
Gracie (beach)
Ice
Mermaid (beach)
Mush (beach)
Pavé (beach)
Princess (beach)
Sloppy
Snowman (beach)
Sweets
Weeding (beach)
Zodiac (beach)

Samurai Wig
Stagehand Hat
Diver's Hood
Topknot Wig
Flashy Flower Sign
Shogi Piece
Kokeshi Doll

Damn, you'll be doing this just this tine

Also MicH, I think I'm going out in an hour or so, may I please come now? :eek:

Damn, you'll be doing this just this tine

Also MicH, I think I'm going out in an hour or so, may I please come now? :eek:

No, man. I gonna leave them on the beach for now, so it can be catalogued another time too. :) I have a golden watering can and the mush set and a jacob's ladder, so the perfect town is far from a priority now.

Elija2

I'm starting to think my 4th daily fossil is glitched now, everyday for 2 weeks I've looked for it. Behind everything, every flower, bush, tree possible and it's just not there :(

That always happens to me, but it's mostly because I don't want to walk all over my grass looking for them. I managed to find 2 fossils today, both of them near my bamboo patch which I never dig near because it's usually filled with bamboo shoots. I already donated all the fossils so I'm fine with them being hidden out of the way. Not worth looking around for them each day to make a 15,000 profit.

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: In progress

Another Jacob's Ladder showed up in my town. I guess 1 Jacob's Ladder will grow everyday I have a perfect town rating. Of course it's only the second day so I don't know that for sure. Though having 15 Jacob's Ladders after Day 15 would be pretty sweet

Elija2

The rare sanshin is for sale on my island for 40 medals. Anyone want to come over sometime today and buy it?

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: In progress

Another Jacob's Ladder showed up in my town. I guess 1 Jacob's Ladder will grow everyday I have a perfect town rating. Of course it's only the second day so I don't know that for sure. Though having 15 Jacob's Ladders after Day 15 would be pretty sweet

They grow randomly, but only if you have a perfect town. You might not get one every day.

Chopper

I have a Celebration Hat, if anyone wants to catalogue it. It IS orderable.

Apparently you get it from Katrina at some point, and it is always lucky!

My gate's open, and the hat is sat by the station. I might be afk, but feel free to drop by.

I have a Celebration Hat, if anyone wants to catalogue it. It IS orderable.

Apparently you get it from Katrina at some point, and it is always lucky!

My gate's open, and the hat is sat by the station. I might be afk, but feel free to drop by.

Nice, coming. :)

Edit: looks like all that items laying on the beach causes some ingame lag. Or it is just me...

And Chopper, can't get in. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom