• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I've got some gold ore you can have. Definitely 4 pieces, maybe 5. No payment, of course. :) But do you have the sprout table, cherry blossom clock, leaf bed, and cat tower I might catalog? (Still looking for a cat tower to send Lolly.)

Either way, they're yours. I don't use them and was about to sell them to make space. If you want them, give me a few minutes to grab some coffee and then I'll go run out to check my island for you.

Sounds great! And I have all the orderable DLC I own laying outside my station and the sprout table, leaf bed and cat tower are amongst those. And I still have one cedar sapling for your forest.

Wolfe

Yeah I'm down to the digital frame as well, only thing I've gotten a dupe of so far is the globe but I'll be getting another gift from her tomorrow. Here's hoping it's the right one lol.

Looks like I ended up with a second Katie's pic, anyone want it?

Sounds great! And I have all the orderable DLC I own laying outside my station and the sprout table, leaf bed and cat tower are amongst those. And I still have one cedar sapling for your forest.

Awesome, thanks. That's it for me for saplings. A friend dropped like thirty of them in my town square the other day. I still haven't had time to pick them up or plant them.

I've got a cabana dresser, black wet suit, and captain's hat. No luck on the other stuff. But I've got five gold ore pieces that you can have.

Tinabina

So I demolished my main bridge so I could replace it with a fairy tale bridge and now Isabelle is telling me that I can't put it in that same spot because it's to close to a residents house :( wtf

Pachimari

I have 5 new villagers who have moved in right beside each other and it's close to the towns hall... why???

It leaves so much space in other areas.

What can I do about i?

Linius

Looks like I ended up with a second Katie's pic, anyone want it?

I'm in the market for one. I have a spare Toy Camera to trade for it.

Awesome, thanks. That's it for me for saplings. A friend dropped like thirty of them in my town square the other day. I still haven't had time to pick them up or plant them.

I've got a cabana dresser, black wet suit, and captain's hat. No luck on the other stuff. But I've got five gold ore pieces that you can have.

So I should just toss that sapling away then? :p

And should I open up in a bit then?

Could I bring over a couple gold ores and catalog the leaf bed and sprout table? Thank you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can't believe "I" failed a elite scavenger hunt on the international island. Only did it so my trip wasn't a complete waste/rude to just pop in and out again.

What can I do about i?

Wait for them to move, time travel them out, or be grateful to have so much space to build things.

So I demolished my main bridge so I could replace it with a fairy tale bridge and now Isabelle is telling me that I can't put it in that same spot because it's to close to a residents house :( wtf

:/ I feel your pain. I've got a hippo blocking a bridge too. But he'll move on to greener pastures eventually.

So I should just toss that sapling away then? :p

And should I open up in a bit then?

Nah, I'll rescue this last little sapling. And, yeah, I can come over whenever.

Pachimari

I can't even build yet. But I will get my work permit at the earliest tomorrow.

Do any of you guys have something cool I can buy? I'm not far into the game yet, but I think I got 5000 coins.

Okay, just bypassing before going away again.

The 150.000 challenge is done. :) Now i can start the theme challenge, I choose for Toy Shop. Lets see how we fare...

Also if someone has a beach table he/she doesn't need anymore, give me a call. :) Is the only thing I still miss from the Island

For the catalogue party, I'm gonna try for tomorrow, but I'm not promising anything. :( I'm not sure when I will be home at the evening and tomorrow the misses planned some stuff, so there goes my plan for a Sunday catalogue party... :( And next week, I'm back to work... Ah, social life, why the hate? :(

Linius

Oh right. Is there one every day? I don't even read the dialogue any more.

Edit: Guess not.

You guessed right, what Mich says :p

You can have it just keep me in mind if you end up with a spare digital frame (it's the only thing I'm missing from her).

Sure, though the chances are slim I'll get quickly. I know I'm gonna have Katie wandering in my town tomorrow or the day after at least. Should I pop by your town right now? Then I'm off!

Animekatt

I bet a Hi-fi stereo would look great in it's place.

Ooo that's a great idea. Thanks!

Wow. :( That's exactly what I was afraid of. I really wanted to change out my original bridge to the zen one, but I had a light pole, villager, and the cafe right near it. It makes absolutely no sense that I could place things near the bridge, but when you need to switch the bridge out, you can't...

Wolfe

It's funny cause ever since I saw the hi-fi stereo I've wanted to use it but none of the rooms I have right now really fit it compared to the other ones I'm currently using. Once I get my alt houses going I guess :p

Wolfe

You guessed right, what Mich says :p

Sure, though the chances are slim I'll get quickly. I know I'm gonna have Katie wandering in my town tomorrow or the day after at least. Should I pop by your town right now? Then I'm off!

Don't worry about it, just something to keep in the back of your mind :)

I'll open my gate up.

Chopper

Wow. :( That's exactly what I was afraid of. I really wanted to change out my original bridge to the zen one, but I had a light pole, villager, and the cafe right near it. It makes absolutely no sense that I could place things near the bridge, but when you need to switch the bridge out, you can't...
I would love to replace all my bridges, but I am never, ever touching them for exactly this reason. And today's PWP was a modern bridge too. Isabelle is mocking me.

colinp

Banned
Anyone have the Samurai shirt and pants I can catalog? Seems insanely hard to find.

Also, sorry I couldn't get those varia pants BGBW! Things came up and I couldn't get back on. No worries, I don't really need them anyway!

Wolfe

Anyone have the Samurai shirt and pants I can catalog? Seems insanely hard to find.

Also, sorry I couldn't get those varia pants BGBW! Things came up and I couldn't get back on. No worries, I don't really need them anyway!

If you don't have them by 5 pm Pacific let me know and I'll order then for you, that's the soonest I could get them for you though.

colinp

Banned
If you don't have them by 5 pm Pacific let me know and I'll order then for you, that's the soonest I could get them for you though.

=O

Yay! I'm actually about to go to bed, so unless someone speaks up soon can I take you up on that offer and pick them up later?

Zero_IYAD

Okeeeey, so no more searching for petaltail dragonfly in my town for me :|
Another 2 wasted hours for the 3rd day.
New starters already caught it since they have much fewer trees in their towns.

Any new starters here?
I'll come between 5-7 PM to catch my fly & pay your house loan.
Let me know if anyone's interested

tumblr_mqynosVnsV1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqynosVnsV1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

Better not be using the cosmo bed outside your house, big guy. And no, I don't want to give it a loving home.

Finally, I've broken the 150,000 point level in the interior-only HHA challenge. Since I finished the interior + exterior challenge... I am now free.

Free...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks to someguyinahat, I'm only missing a wild painting and I'll have all the paintings done. Also missing 6 statues, but eh. They'll come around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom