• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahaha, it wasn't Ankha or Zucker yet, but I got another one of my dream villagers on GameFAQs. (Mira)

It's so addicting collecting your favs.

*New Leaf high*

Oxx

tumblr_mqy2cqmgYM1rf96tno1_400.jpg

My turnip crisis is depressing, but at least I am doing better than this guy.

upandaway

Guys guys listen to this.

Today, a bury mark appeared above the spot where I previously buried a time capsule (it didn't have the mark before even after I buried it). When I dig it up, it digs up the time capsule. I panicked so I Resetti'd immediately.

Anyway... I can only find 3 fossils today. Am I screwed out of the last one, or did I just miss it? Because man that kinda sucks if I am, that would be, like... a glitch.

Saw your noticeboard note about my flowers. And why do you think I let you...it's good for the soil :p

I'm glad you appreciate my lady-water. :)

Today, a bury mark appeared above the spot where I previously buried a time capsule (it didn't have the mark before even after I buried it). When I dig it up, it digs up the time capsule. I panicked so I Resetti'd immediately.

Anyway... I can only find 3 fossils today. Am I screwed out of the last one, or did I just miss it? Because man that kinda sucks if I am, that would be, like... a glitch.

Shhhsh. Philia finds out you can't find one, she'll be over there before you know it. :p

I did the same thing with the time capsule though. Didn't reset, just said fuck it. Was sad it was only a shirt so I sold it.

You are supposed to dig up the time capsule again when it reappears. Then you give it back to the person who asked you to bury it. Usually, if you've talked to the villager that day beforehand, they'll mention wanting the capsule back.

Just make sure not to open/read it, or take the gift.

ramyeon

Aren't you supposed to dig up the time capsule once it reappears? Then when you go talk to the villager there's an option to give it back to them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just got home. If you're still at it, I'll be opening my gates for a bit (Jay/Eternia).
Sorry, I had gone to bed an hour before.

Haha, thanks to you, I have the Sahara special shoji wallpaper and tatami. Also for the Samurai suit, amongst other things. :D This room is perfect now... although I should probably switch out the dj turntable for something smaller.

http://i.minus.com/jbvl7p5uq7WaIY.jpghttp://i.minus.com/jp7KvVF1IzA1S.jpg
Well lucky!

MicH

Didn't know you could catch the regular centipedes! Guess I got some more rock hitting to do

Still need the following bugs:

Fly
Ant
Tarantula
Scorpion
Centipede
Petaltail Dragonfly

Of the insects that are available now

Pachimari

Can somebody quickly try and see if you can go to my town without losing connection? Just quick.

Also, do someone in here have a special t-shirt I can have? Or something Nintendo related?

Anyone want a DELUXE washing machine? It's my spotlight item today.
I would like it, but how much do I need to pay? :)

Oxx

When an animal says they want 6 signatures, do they just mean 6 animals?

So I could get that done by visiting one town?

Wolfe

Haha, thanks to you, I have the Sahara special shoji wallpaper and tatami. Also for the Samurai suit, amongst other things. :D This room is perfect now... although I should probably switch out the dj turntable for something smaller.

jbvl7p5uq7WaIY.jpg
jp7KvVF1IzA1S.jpg

I bet a Hi-fi stereo would look great in it's place.

UberTag

Down to my last needed Katie item - the digital-photo frame.
Have an extra Katie's pic for anyone who wants to trade.

Whoot! Just earned my Catalog Maniac Silver badge. I'm halfway to perfection!

Krelian

Also, how can I get rid of a shovel and fishing rod of mine? I can't sell them at the shop.
Did you also try Re-Tail? If they won't take it either you can probably throw them away if you have a trash can in your house. You can also store them in a closet if you only need room in your inventory.

Wolfe

Down to my last needed Katie item - the digital-photo frame.
Have an extra Katie's pic for anyone who wants to trade.

Whoot! Just earned my Catalog Maniac Silver badge. I'm halfway to perfection!

Yeah I'm down to the digital frame as well, only thing I've gotten a dupe of so far is the globe but I'll be getting another gift from her tomorrow. Here's hoping it's the right one lol.

Wolfe

Is there a delay between a camper saying they will move-in and when they arrive?

Like a day or two I believe if from the campsite, I think when I convinced Charlise and Rodney to move in from someone elses town that they showed up the next day though.

Philia

Guys. I... got my first purple tulip!

BQvL2YTCQAAbos7.jpg:large

Niraj lent me his JUST YESTERDAY and I haven't borrowed one from Eudaemonic's yet, but turns out they can breed with blacks just fine!!!! I cannot believe my hunch actually WORKED.

I'm SO excited! Especially totally fussing about for forgetting to water most of my flowers yesterday lol. I meant to get up before 6 am to water them but I only had 5 mins to spare lol. So I only watered the important ones. My gold waters 5 if I face the purple tuilp, so the 4 blacks around it were watered definitely.

So in this screenshot, the parent of the brand new purple on the right is the other purple and the lower right black next to the purple.

Oxx

Like a day or two I believe if from the campsite, I think when I convinced Charlise and Rodney to move in from someone elses town that they showed up the next day though.

Good. I was thinking Chief had lied to my face.

Chopper

Guys. I... got my first purple tulip!

BQvL2YTCQAAbos7.jpg:large

Niraj lent me his JUST YESTERDAY and I haven't borrowed one from Eudaemonic's yet, but turns out they can breed with blacks just fine!!!! I cannot believe my hunch actually WORKED.

I'm SO excited! Especially totally fussing about for forgetting to water most of my flowers yesterday lol. I meant to get up before 6 am to water them but I only had 5 mins to spare lol. So I only watered the important ones. My gold waters 5 if I face the purple tuilp, so the 4 blacks around it were watered definitely.

So in this screenshot, the parent of the brand new purple on the right is the other purple and the lower right black next to the purple.
What does this tell us? Without blacks, reds must be required for purples in some way? I'm still holding out hope for my oranges to come up trumps...

Philia

What does this tell us? Without blacks, reds must be required for purples in some way? I'm still holding out hope for my oranges to come up trumps...

I know. My yellow x red tulips that were supposedly parents of eudaemonic's purple tulip, my medium sized orange tulip bed AND my own bed of red+ x yellow+ from oranges have NOT produced anything. :( Of yet anyway.

Anyway, at the very least, blacks definitely contributes to the purple repeats. I'm now curious if blacks will also repeat any other color.

I should also add that some of those blacks were second generation blacks from both black parents. I was just breeding a bunch of them this way.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'd love one. FC is in my profile. Anything you want in exchange?

I would like it, but how much do I need to pay? :)
Well since you both would like it how about I buy it and you can both catalogue it at least. I don't really need to keep it so if someone wants to keep it in the end they are welcome to it.

As for items I'm after, well I guess on the top of my head:
Mario - coin and ? block
Stripe - Carpet, Chair, Clock, Dresser, Shelf, Sofa and TV
And Balloon dog lamps!

If you don't have any of those don't worry about it. I just didn't want a rare item someone may want to go to waste.

Which is the spotlight item?
This thing. Yeah made a mistake calling it washing machine rather than washer.

UberTag

As for items I'm after, well I guess on the top of my head:
Mario - coin and ? block
Stripe - Carpet, Chair, Clock, Dresser, Shelf, Sofa and TV
And Balloon dog lamps!

If you don't have any of those don't worry about it. I just didn't want a rare item someone may want to go to waste.
Cataloging is all I want to do. No reason it can't still be there for someone else to add.
I've got a spare ? Block I can bring along with me.
Just let me know when you're opening your gates.

Anyone has Katrina for today?
I has Katrina every day but sadly getting your fortune read on my street doesn't count towards the tally you need to add her to your own.

i7M0WepkdiCIl.JPG

Freedooooom
Congrats, Linius! I'm on Day 12 of my current perfect streak. Hope to get my gold watering can shortly.

Linius

iZgvbo9UMwVM5.JPG
iQ4R1O0YlvMxD.JPG

ibk5Qx0nLSkqIO.JPG
ikkc429PMSgyp.JPG

Pretty exciting morning for hybrids in Westeros this morning :D

i11rTizjOztVo.JPG
i7M0WepkdiCIl.JPG

Freedooooom

ibx57gEdfJUgWP.JPG
iP4hkVedBuYeb.JPG

Uuuh, okay Simon. And my first Arapaima, about time.

Second Jacob's Ladder today! :D No luck getting any blue roses, though. Also, bamboo spreads like freaking crazy. I'd prevent this with patterns but that would look ugly.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Cataloging is all I want to do. No reason it can't still be there for someone else to add.
I've got a spare ? Block I can bring along with me.
Just let me know when you're opening your gates.
Well I can open my gates now if you like. It'll be the item on the left hand side outside the station.

EDIT: Town = Trefaur.

I'll likely be AFC (away from console)

UberTag

Well I can open my gates now if you like. It'll be the item on the left hand side outside the station.

EDIT: Town = Trefaur.

I'll likely be AFC (away from console)
Much appreciated.
Left your ? Block by the rock outside of your train station.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No big deal. I'm around now if you want to pop by or vice versa. Just starting the arduous task of cleaning up my house now.
Well my gate should still be open. The star is waiting outside of the station on the right handside. If you want you can also catalogue the deluxe washer as it is still there.

Currently drinking tea and watching tea so I'm only partly paying attention to my system so likely I'll be quiet.

EDIT: if you have time you're free to catalogue any of my other junk I listed previously. They are located just south of the river.

Well my gate should still be open. The star is waiting outside of the station on the right handside. If you want you can also catalogue the deluxe washer as it is still there.

Currently drinking tea and watching tea so I'm only partly paying attention to my system so likely I'll be quiet.

EDIT: if you have time you're free to catalogue any of my other junk I listed previously. They are located just south of the river.

On my way. Thank you. I'll drop off the exotic chest and rug where the star is. Thanks again!

Philia

Okay, my fortune item for the day is Iconic bottoms.

There's pants that I have, but I'm honestly looking for a skirt obviously. :3

I saw that I've forgotten to ask for the Hot Spring Skirt which is Fairy Tale item themed. :) This skirt is also iconic too.

Other than that, there's iconic in new spring skirt, kilt, gray tartan skirt, and grass skirt. If any of you have this in your ables (don't order... please!), let me know! No rush, I have Hero's pants to cover for the day if this isn't possible. :3

I'll be crossdressing as Link for a while lol.

Linius

Now I finally don't have to give any shits about my perfect town status any more I'm just dropping furniture outside, making space for my Cabana room at last. Only need a few extra gold ores and a tropical vista now.

Linius

- Treasure Chest
- Tropical Vista
- Life Preserver
- Cabana Chair
- Sanshin
- Ukelele
- Flip-flops
- Bottled Ship
- 4 gold ores

If you have any of that I'd love to trade for it. Or pay bells. Whatever floats your boat.

If you have any of that I'd love to trade for it. Or pay bells. Whatever floats your boat.

I've got some gold ore you can have. Definitely 4 pieces, maybe 5. No payment, of course. :) But do you have the sprout table, cherry blossom clock, leaf bed, and cat tower I might catalog? (Still looking for a cat tower to send Lolly.)

Either way, they're yours. I don't use them and was about to sell them to make space. If you want them, give me a few minutes to grab some coffee and then I'll go run out to check my island for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom