• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Hey guys, I have an animal moving out tomorrow, which means there will be space for another animal to move in. I'm nervous that when this happens he's going to move into my flower beds or orchards or pine trees. Is it possible to "re-roll" their move-in spot in any way like resetting the DS without saving?
Yes there is, only if you create a new character every day and re-roll that way. It saves automatically if you boot with your mayor/main character.

Who's moving out by the way?
Congrats! Yeah the wait was rough for the actual bridges to be built, but it's sooo worth it in the end.
So glad I can stop bothering Kabuki and Gruff for suggestions now haha. Although I do still need that Zen Bell...

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
In case anyone wants to visit my town to catalog stuff, here is what's in my shops tonight:

Timmy - K.K. Western, Kitchen Sink, Lucky Cat, Minimalist Clock, Space Heater, Kitschy Wall, Parlor Wall, Classic Carpet, Mosaic Tile
Leif - Pink-Azalea Start, Pink-Hydrangea Start
Mabel - BB Tee, Racing Shirt, Baseball Pants
Labelle - Blue Dot Parasol, 1-Up Cap, Heart Hairpin, Doctor's Mirror, King's Beard, Red Glasses
Kicks - Black Rain Boots, Kimono Sandals, Red Shoes, Yellow Buckled Shoes, Brown-Stripe Socks, Purple-Stripe Tights
Celeste - Exhibit Partition, Underwater Floor, Museum Floor
Tom Nook - Mermaid Exterior, Black Modern Roof, Bamboo Fence, Arched Kiddie Door, Blue Door, Red Mailbox, Square Pavement
Grams - Cabana Armchair, Red Aloha Tee, Aloha Shorts

And Reese is paying double for... Arapaima. They're worth 20,000 bells each today.

Hey I'll be by tonight your gates open?

Animekatt

Well aren't you sweet :)

Thanks for the Saharah cataloging too, appreciate it.

Haha, thanks to you, I have the Sahara special shoji wallpaper and tatami. Also for the Samurai suit, amongst other things. :D This room is perfect now... although I should probably switch out the dj turntable for something smaller.

jbvl7p5uq7WaIY.jpg
jp7KvVF1IzA1S.jpg

No problem and don't forget to set your ordinance! 20k included.

Geebus, woman! You even left the cash for the ordinance?

So since I had nothing better to do today, I changed my minimalist set from moss to ash brown because it just looks better in my home. I really liked putting the warm patchwork furniture in there as well to break it up.

As a result, I got my furniture modding badge and I also hit 100k for my HHA.

I really dislike that you can't mod the wall and flooring though. I LOVE my Wii U room but I have the alpine floor and wall cause I can't stomach that ugly astro wall and floor.

Animekatt

Geebus, woman! You even left the cash for the ordinance?

So since I had nothing better to do today, I changed my minimalist set from moss to ash brown because it just looks better in my home. I really liked putting the warm patchwork furniture in there as well to break it up.

As a result, I got my furniture modding badge and I also hit 100k for my HHA.

I really dislike that you can't mod the wall and flooring though. I LOVE my Wii U room but I have the alpine floor and wall cause I can't stomach that ugly astro wall and floor.

You made a great choice. I love how the ash brown looks in my room you see above your post. I'm using the moss green for the bathroom too.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Haha, thanks to you, I have the Sahara special shoji wallpaper and tatami. Also for the Samurai suit, amongst other things. :D This room is perfect now... although I should probably switch out the dj turntable for something smaller.

jbvl7p5uq7WaIY.jpg
jp7KvVF1IzA1S.jpg

Phonograph fo sho

Oh, I think I forgot to give you that fake scary painting, also

ah man, I'm torn. got Pecan in my campsite today, and remember her from one of my old games. I kind of want to invite her to stay, but I've only got one open lot and she'd be my third snooty villager. Still haven't gotten a lazy neighbor either. Decisions, decisions.

Megatron

ah man, I'm torn. got Pecan in my campsite today, and remember her from one of my old games. I kind of want to invite her to stay, but I've only got one open lot and she'd be my third snooty villager. Still haven't gotten a lazy neighbor either. Decisions, decisions.

How do you feel about your other snooty villagers? If there is one (or two) you'd like gone, just take her and work on moving them out. It will probably be really hard for you to get Pecan later if you decide you want her later.

How do you feel about your other snooty villagers? If there is one (or two) you'd like gone, just take her and work on moving them out. It will probably be really hard for you to get Pecan later if you decide you want her later.

Alli just moved in yesterday. I suppose I wouldn't mind Kitty moving on at this point though. Just took forever to actually get some free space, heh.

You made a great choice. I love how the ash brown looks in my room you see above your post. I'm using the moss green for the bathroom too.

Yeah, had the modern wood and I like it but overall it's too dark for the main room. Thought the green would be darker so once I got it all in there, it felt too light. I'll post pictures later when I can.

ramyeon

That Pikmin 3 spotpass house inspired me to do a space themed basement, with my own HAL9000 hanging on the wall

acqrfactory-hjwb2sxa.png

I have such a hard time choosing which sets to put in my house :( Probably gonna end up putting the 7/11 set in the museum along with the bug set and go with the space basement and a gold themed left wing in their place.

Niraj

I'm waiting on a snooty villager myself for over a month since Elise left. Stop hogging them :p

Yes there is, only if you create a new character every day and re-roll that way. It saves automatically if you boot with your mayor/main character.

Who's moving out by the way?

So glad I can stop bothering Kabuki and Gruff for suggestions now haha. Although I do still need that Zen Bell...

Didn't see the link in the OP. Sorry, guys.

Anyway, it's Rodney. He sucks.

That Pikmin 3 spotpass house inspired me to do a space themed basement, with my own HAL9000 hanging on the wall

acqrfactory-hjwb2sxa.png

I have such a hard time choosing which sets to put in my house :( Probably gonna end up putting the 7/11 set in the museum along with the bug set and go with the space basement and a gold themed left wing in their place.

Can't tell you how jelly I am of that 7-11 set. I won't risk duping and there's no way I could compete with the amount of bells people spend for things. *coughgamefaqscough*

Maybe six months down the line I can convince someone who isn't playing anymore to donate it.

Niraj

*Gasp* How could you forget? :p

God shut up and go away

Anyway, here are some pics from the last few days or whatever:

tumblr_mqxr4kOVop1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxr4kOVop1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxr4kOVop1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxr4kOVop1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

Forgot to post this. Monday was Lionel's birthday! I gave him a Master Sword, which has since disappeared into the ether :(

tumblr_mqxr5pTWSW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

She gets cool points for wearing one of my designs, even if it was one I did just to test out the image->design page :p

tumblr_mqxr6tdjG91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Hardly ever get to see any of these little dudes sitting on their furniture.

tumblr_mqxr7tgulo1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxr7tgulo1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Mildly touching.

tumblr_mqxrfg0Mg41sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

My fourth villager pic (thanks again Philia for letting me grab sigs :D ). I forgot to take one of the pic itself, but her quote is "always be down to monkey around!"

tumblr_mqxrg3IoxG1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Children love me. For I am a clown.

tumblr_mqxrlhzFSm1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Why are you here?

tumblr_mqxrmeZ30m1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Erm. Lionel is gonna get jealous.

tumblr_mqxrs9LH2b1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Fair enough.

tumblr_mqxrzln6ZU1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrzln6ZU1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrzln6ZU1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

Katt visited, and many bed-centric shenanigans were had.

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxrpvs0Os1sw5rnlo10_400.jpg

Groucho then told Boomer to get off his lawn.

Linius

Can't tell you how jelly I am of that 7-11 set. I won't risk duping and there's no way I could compete with the amount of bells people spend for things. *coughgamefaqscough*

Maybe six months down the line I can convince someone who isn't playing anymore to donate it.

I want it too. Only got my hands on the ATM so far :(

heh, friend and I were beating rocks with no luck. He was looking for a regular centipede and I was looking for a house centipede.

Found out he'd gotten the house centipede, and I'd found a dozen regulars last night.

So we decided to open the gates and "trade" towns or whatever.
He gets the regular centipede right away.
I go to his town and get... two more regular centipedes.

Darn you hairy beast! Come out!

Animekatt

God shut up and go away

I knew your niceties was fake. I now know how you really feel...

heh, friend and I were beating rocks with no luck. He was looking for a regular centipede and I was looking for a house centipede.

Found out he'd gotten the house centipede, and I'd found a dozen regulars last night.

So we decided to open the gates and "trade" towns or whatever.
He gets the regular centipede right away.
I go to his town and get... two more regular centipedes.

Darn you hairy beast! Come out!

I'm not looking forward to finally catch one. I cringe each time a hit a rock.

Garland7G

There's nothing inherently wrong with him.
I just have 3 Jocks, and he's my least favorite.
Kevin and Cousteau are better.

Ahh, this is why I want bill out (among other things...)
I also have 3 lazy ass villagers so Derwin needs to go, I'll keep Biskit and Rodeo tho ;)

Niraj

My first rock was the house centipede last night. Guess I got lucky :p

lol same here. And caught a normal one fairly quickly tonight (hadn't really tried for it before). I'm going to have to let some fruit and turnips rot at some point since I need both of those :/

Oh shit, N... you're the one with Tammi in your town? She stopped by the cafe today when I was working and I almost vomited in her cup because she looks like a stripper from Jumbos Clown Room in L.A. that would have been dancing seven or eight years ago.

Which is an insanely specific reference but for anyone familiar, you expect gunshot wounds and maybe some botfly scars. Possibly tossed out of a couple of cars without being paid.

First rule of the museum: no snacking on exhibits.
BQuNg6bCAAEZkXc.jpg

Discovered that you can learn the history of a friend's town too. (everyone else probably knew this)
BQuN62FCMAA2Xmy.jpg

It's not summertime until you're playing with fire.
BQuOV_rCQAEPS7p.jpg

Niraj

Sorry, I don't have either of those, but if you are giving it away, I'll gladly accept it please.

Do you collect hybrid flowers?

You can certainly just have it dude, no big deal. 2836-0258-6594

Oh shit, N... you're the one with Tammi in your town? She stopped by the cafe today when I was working and I almost vomited in her cup because she looks like a stripper from Jumbos Clown Room in L.A. that would have been dancing seven or eight years ago.

Which is an insanely specific reference but for anyone familiar, you expect gunshot wounds and maybe some botfly scars. Possibly tossed out of a couple of cars without being paid.

I am, and I have no idea what you're talking about, so I'll just be over here *walks away, slowly at first, then speeds up to running*

Um...doesn't matter, up to you! I have Linius in my town atm so might be a few, but I don't mind either opening up for you or heading over there
I'll come to your town, it'll be easier. Plus, it will boost your visitor count. :)

Just let me know when you're open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom