• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Too bad my Redd had a fake of the wild painting.

Thank you, that's very unhelpful.

I have Katrina in my town if anyone wants to get their fortune. My item is "animal-print bottoms." Any idea if like, frog costume pants would work or?

veras

Anyone want to trade some fossils? My extra fossil storage is getting out of control, need to free up some space

I need: Amber, Stego Skull, Stego Tail and have a ton of extra stuff, so lmk what you need

SmithnCo

12 hours. But who's counting? I've never even played a Pikmin game and I'm freaking out about it. This drought has been a long one...

lol, the only thing I've really touched since launch has been Earthbound... But it will be worth it for Pikmin 3.

On topic, I hate how the villagers can move so close to your bridges that you can't replace the bridges... That's messed up.

Niraj

Literally the only thing I've played since this came out is Year of the Snake (Sleeping Dogs DLC)

That was like...2 hours maybe lol

Ozone

tumblr_mqyrc7XpfD1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

The hard work on my house finally paid off!

I'll hit Pikmin up this week and I have a list of some other games I need to play for research. Still need to finish Friday Monsters too.

SmithnCo

So Katrina can build a store after she gives 20 fortunes in your town, right? Does anyone know if it counts if you use alt profiles (for four fortunes instead of one)?

Oxx

Apologies for sullying this thread with turnip-talk, but anyone with a price of around 100?

Just so that I at least break-even.

Anyone want to trade some fossils? My extra fossil storage is getting out of control, need to free up some space

I need: Amber, Megacero Tail, Pachy Tail, Raptor Skull, Stego Skull, Stego Tail and have a ton of extra stuff, so lmk what you need

I have a raptor skull. any chance you have a triceratops skull? you can have the raptor either way.

suzu

No matter how many times I do the reset trick, Rocket (pink super hero gorilla) won't go away. Nooooo. Resetting only just moves her house around. :(

So I guess this means if a villager wants to move in from another person's town (in this case, she's from my cousin's town), then there's no way to get out of it. :/

Niraj

No matter how many times I do the reset trick, Rocket (pink super hero gorilla) won't go away. Nooooo. Resetting only just moves her house around. :(

So I guess this means if a villager wants to move in from another person's town (in this case, she's from my cousin's town), then there's no way to get out of it. :/

But she fits in so well with all your other awesome villagers, like Pango and Queenie. I don't see the problem.

Philia

Yeah, the SECOND my last villager moves out, I'm turning off my damn wifi to stop my streetpasses and don't visit anyone. I just hope to farm my campsite instead.

Niraj

Aw shit. Just got Muffy's pic. I don't know if I want to keep that in my house. I fear it'll start infecting me with evil, Mani Mani Statue style.

Edit: Her quote is, "There's a black sheep in every family."

Stat!

God damn. Poncho wanted to move out but I convinced him to stay.

I have a Kitchen Island if anyone wants too. I really need to build some PWP so I can hit perfect town status...

SeZMehK

I went to Nintendo World this morning before the Pikmin 3 launch event. My HH showcase is full. Time to go through it and steal items. :D

suzu

But she fits in so well with all your other awesome villagers, like Pango and Queenie. I don't see the problem.

My town just keeps giving me reasons to burn it to the grounnnnnd.

Yeah, the SECOND my last villager moves out, I'm turning off my damn wifi to stop my streetpasses and don't visit anyone. I just hope to farm my campsite instead.

They need to fix this shit for the next AC installment. This is not a fun "feature". D:

Animekatt

My town just keeps giving me reasons to burn it to the grounnnnnd.

They need to fix this shit for the next AC installment. This is not a fun "feature". D:

I have Pango too. I wish she just volunteered herself to leave my town already. Snooooof.

suzu

I don't know, I'm kind of having fun with it
:p don't hurt me

I hope Rocket moves to your town.

Like a virus infecting ACNL GAF. lol

I have Pango too. I wish she just volunteered herself to leave my town already. Snooooof.

I've been waiting for her to move out so I can build my cafe where her house is. :( I don't think I'd mind her that much if she wasn't in that particular spot.

Niraj

I've been waiting for her to move out so I can build my cafe where her house is. :( I don't think I'd mind her that much if she wasn't in that particular spot.

Yeah, I don't think that'll ever happen :D

Maybe if you genuinely force yourself to like her, she'll move. The only people that have asked me if it's cool to move are the ones I like (well, besides Elise I guess). Let the snoooof into your heart.

Animekatt

I'll hope for Rocket to move into his town too.

I feel the same way about Colton. He's had his house in front of mine, and I wanted to use that space for my hot spring. But as I got to know him, I found that I really like him. He'll probably end up stay there, and I'll build the spring somewhere else. Damn you Colton.

Elija2

Redd's in my town and he's selling a legit proper painting. I already have one in my museum so if anyone wants to come over and buy it just let me know.

Busaiku

Anyone wanna let me come in, sell Pears, and get a Petition signed?
Redd's in my town and he's selling a legit proper painting. I already have one in my museum so if anyone wants to come over and buy it just let me know.
I'm interested!
5069-3918-6400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom