• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I don't have either.

Do you want Cabana stuff maybe? Or did I already ask you this? :p

I've got the full set it in my house :p (floor and wall are in storage). It's fine dude, you can have them. I think this is like the 4th or 5th flowery painting I've gotten so they're pretty common.

Linius

I've got the full set it in my house :p (floor and wall are in storage). It's fine dude, you can have them. I think this is like the 4th or 5th flowery painting I've gotten so they're pretty common.

Sounds good. I'm waiting for Cyrus to finish a Cabana piece for me and then I'll pop by!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I had no idea the Able Sisters sold seasonal clothing. I need to check what I have.

Have they always done that?
Neither did I. Now I feel bad for hardly buying anything because outfits were the one thing I really didn't need to buy.

ramyeon

Town Hall is apparently closed every Sunday because of the Fireworks... Why on earth did they do that? Doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm annoyed :/ wanted to put in that Zen Bridge. Does anyone with TT experience know if I can go back to yesterday and still keep all my progress I gained overnight (PWP demolished etc), start construction and then come back to today with as little consequence as possible?

On the bright side, 2 more black roses this morning.

Blue-Grid Shirt
Bubble Tank
Citrus Tank
Dawn Tank
Dazed Tee
Dragon Suit
Fern Shirt
Frog Shirt
Genie Vest
Lightning Tee
Pink Wave Tank
Pink-Bud Tank
Sno-Cone Tee
Strawberry Tank
Twinkle Tank
Watermelon Tee
Dragon Leggings
Ballet Outfit
Cat Tank Dress
Fluffy Tank Dress
Lotus Tank Dress
Loud Bloom Dress
Rose-Sky Tank Dress

I have these that I can donate/order. :) I'll do so as soon as you've updated your list.

I'd like to come to the party, please, if you find the fluffy bunny dress. Mabel's been holding out on me. The last piece of my animal costume collection.

MicH

Neither did I. Now I feel bad for hardly buying anything because outfits were the one thing I really didn't need to buy.
Me too. I haven't bought any dresses or tights/stockings either. I might do it now just to fill my catalog

Linius

Let me post my wanted list again for peeps who were asleep earlier on the day.

- Treasure Chest
- Tropical Vista
- Life Preserver
- Cabana Chair
- Sanshin
- Ukelele
- Flip-flops
- Bottled Ship

If you have any of this on your island or at hand I'm your man.

ramyeon

Ugh, not gonna TT. I don't wanna fall into that. Still bewilders me why on earth they chose to close the town hall on event days. Seems like a really odd design choice.

massoluk

Banned
The llama is paying premium for perfect orange right now at my town if anyone is interested. But orange is my native fruit, not sure how that work... you got like an hour before I wont be able to go online

Elija2

Whoa, so I was on my beach fishing and I spotted a fish but when I cast my line the bobber landed right in front of the fish and the fish bit down on it immediately. I didn't even have a chance to react before it got away.

Ugh, not gonna TT. I don't wanna fall into that. Still bewilders me why on earth they chose to close the town hall on event days. Seems like a really odd design choice.

Oh, that's right. I demolished one of my bridges today and can't have it rebuilt until Tuesday.

Guess I'll be taking the long way around for awhile. Maybe I can collect the remaining bridge suggestions in the meantime.

Linius

I'm glad I got my golden watering can today so I could still build a PWP. Tomorrow I'll have a brand new lighthouse.

Also, I just said yes to Jay that I'll find him a Blue Marlin. I thought I had one in storage but I guess I was mistaken. Luckily I can catch these 24 hours a day.

Animekatt

From all of the stories I'm hearing about the international islands, I'm pretty leery about going to one. I just bought the club card last week too, since I held out in buying one. I don't want to be trapped on the island, being held hostage. Maybe I'll just go in and out of them while I search for the striped swimsuit.

Linius

From all of the stories I'm hearing about the international islands, I'm pretty leery about going to one. I just bought the club card last week too, since I held out in buying one. I don't want to be trapped on the island, being held hostage. Maybe I'll just go in and out of them while I search for the striped swimsuit.

Yeah, that's what I do. Just go in and back home right after.

Garland7G

Oh, that's right. I demolished one of my bridges today and can't have it rebuilt until Tuesday.

Guess I'll be taking the long way around for awhile. Maybe I can collect the remaining bridge suggestions in the meantime.

I've been trying to get the fairytale bridge suggested for about a week now with no luck. Having only 2 bridges is torture! Today I got bum rushed by Biskit who wanted a caution sign...I woulda reset but I was already well into watering at that point and didn't save, ugh.

Niraj

It honestly isn't a problem 99% of the time

I've been trying to get the fairytale bridge suggested for about a week now with no luck. Having only 2 bridges is torture! Today I got bum rushed by Biskit who wanted a caution sign...I woulda reset but I was already well into watering at that point and didn't save, ugh.

:D Kevin was hidden in some trees this morning and ambushed me with his suggestion (solar panel) before I could target some of the others. Conniving scamps.

:D Kevin was hidden in some trees this morning and ambushed me with his suggestion (solar panel) before I could target some of the others. Conniving scamps.

yeah, past few days, I've gotten PWP suggestions almost immediately in the morning. So I haven't had the chance to even try for the windmill, but I guess I can build a sphinx or a chair sculpture sometime if I want.

I haven't even seen one. Good luck.

Gonna be home tonight and probably gonna open gate later if anyone wants to come by and have a pre-fireworks firework party. I have a few ready to set off.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
omg I have a Jacob's Ladder! Doesn't this mean that I'm close to perfect status or something?

Think it means you are perfect. Go and ask at the town hall quick, before it closes tomorrow. I have three now. Got my gold watering can a few days ago but its pretty easy to keep it perfect and I like the Jacobs ladders

zroid

Banned
did anyone ever get confirmation if you can get bridge PWP suggestions if you've already got 3 built?

edit: I guess not. DAMMIT. :(

UberTag

I have these that I can donate/order. :) I'll do so as soon as you've updated your list.
Consider it updated.

From your catalog, it looks like I could use the Citrus Tank, Lightning Tee, Pink Wave Tank, Pink-Bud Tank, Sno-Cone Tee, Twinkle Tank, Dragon Leggings, Ballet Outfit, Lotus Tank Dress, Loud Bloom Dress and Rose-Sky Tank Dress.

Niraj has some of these but might as well not clog up his catalog if I can get them from you.

Hey guys... can you canvas your catalogs?
I'm stockpiling summer-exclusive reorderable clothing for GAF.
These outfits will no longer be sold in stores after the month of August and will only be available through villager and player trades.
Will consolidate it in my village for cataloging sprees later this month.

I'm looking for the following items. Have already got everything else for summer not listed below.

SUMMER TOPS

Aqua Polka Tank - ordered by Niraj

Basketball Tank - ordered by Niraj
Beaded Tank - ordered by Ellix
Blue Gym Tee - ordered by Ellix
Blue Tie-Dye Tank - ordered by Niraj
Blue-Grid Shirt - ordered by Niraj
Bubble Tank - ordered by milkham

Caveman Tank - ordered by milkham
Citrus Tank - ordered by bluepolicebox

Dawn Tank - ordered by Niraj
Dazed Tee - ordered by Niraj
Deep-Blue Tank - ordered by Niraj
Denim Vest
Desert-Camo Shirt - ordered by Niraj
Desert-Camo Tee - ordered by Niraj
Dice Tank - ordered by Niraj
Dragon Suit - ordered by Niraj

Fern Shirt - ordered by Niraj
Fresh Tank - ordered by milkham
Frog Shirt - ordered by Niraj
Frog Tee - ordered by Niraj
Funky-Dot Tank - ordered by Niraj
Future Tank - ordered by Niraj

Genie Vest - ordered by Niraj
Gray Tank
Green Gym Tee - ordered by Niraj
Green-Bar Tee - ordered by Niraj

Icy Shirt - ordered by Niraj

Leopard Tank - ordered by milkham
Lightning Tee - ordered by bluepolicebox

Misty Tank (donated by Greymanic)
Natty Tee - ordered by Ellix
Orange Tie-Dye Tank - ordered by milkham

Pink Wave Tank - ordered by bluepolicebox
Pink-Bud Tank - ordered by bluepolicebox

Red Tie-Dye Tank - ordered by Ellix
Reggae Tank - ordered by Ellix

Sno-Cone Tee - ordered by bluepolicebox
Strawberry Tank (donated by Carmen the Rabbit)
Sunflower Tee
Sunset Tank

Tropical Tank - ordered by Ellix
Tropical Tee - ordered by milkham
Twinkle Tank - ordered by bluepolicebox
Twinkle Tee

Watermelon Shirt - ordered by Greymanic
Watermelon Tee - ordered by milkham

SUMMER BOTTOMS

Blue-Grid Skirt - ordered by Ellix
Dragon Leggings - ordered by bluepolicebox

SUMMER DRESSES

Ballet Outfit - ordered by bluepolicebox
Casual Outfit
Cat Tank Dress - ordered by milkham
Caveman Tank Dress - ordered by Ellix
Fluffy Tank Dress - ordered by milkham
Lotus Tank Dress - ordered by bluepolicebox
Loud Bloom Dress - ordered by bluepolicebox
Natty Dress - ordered by milkham
Palatial Tank Dress - ordered by milkham
Pastel-Stripe Dress
Rose-Sky Tank Dress - ordered by bluepolicebox
Twinkle Tank Dress

I have one on sale at retail. yours for only a million bells!

milkham

croque gonna give shrunk a run for his money
hUEALgC.jpg

Got my second brewstoid
mlPAuKL.jpg

Peewee talking smack about Gaston and Croque...
dm8gDGM.jpg

... and me
QbMCcpy.jpg

Linius

Fishing for a blue marlin specifically is a pain. These things are so hard to find.

So uh, Linius, were you still planning on grabbing those paintings or? :p

Aw man, Jay is holding me up here with his Blue Marlin request. Could you hold a bit longer for me?

Can't blame you if you got some plans on your saturdaynight :p

Frogstep

Think it means you are perfect. Go and ask at the town hall quick, before it closes tomorrow. I have three now. Got my gold watering can a few days ago but its pretty easy to keep it perfect and I like the Jacobs ladders

Yep! Finally hit perfect status! Now time to keep it that way for 15 days straight.

Niraj

Fishing for a blue marlin specifically is a pain. These things are so hard to find.

Aw man, Jay is holding me up here with his Blue Marlin request. Could you hold a bit longer for me?

Can't blame you if you got some plans on your saturdaynight :p

No big deal man, no plans, but need to grab some stuff to prep dinner :p

hey Niraj can I come by for like 5 minutes and get some signatures pls?

No problem.

Linius

Oh great. I plan on staying up late tonight so I'll see you later then.

And if I could also sell my island loot at your re-tail, that would be great :p

Elija2

Goddamnit. Curly wants a ray which is a rare fish so I went fishing to look for one. I managed to get one but I noticed that I hadn't caught one before so I decided to keep looking for a second one for my museum. I searched for what seems like an hour but I couldn't find another, and it seems that while releasing all the sea bass I caught I accidentally released the ray! And I still can't find another one!

Pikma

Banned
How can I get perfect fruit? Do they randomly grow on common fruit trees?

I've already invested 90 hours in my town and feel like I haven't seen half of what this game has to show.<3

Anybody got a spare silver axe or have it available in their island shop? Trying to lay paths in my village and ran out of all the available normal ones. (I planted a LOT of trees)

UberTag

After 7 weeks, I finally got my first painting-for-sale offer from a villager today.
Charlise came through for me and delivered a legit Quaint Painting.

All hail the mighty green bear!

How can I get perfect fruit? Do they randomly grow on common fruit trees?

I've already invested 90 hours in my town and feel like I haven't seen half of what this game has to show.<3

Basically one shows up when you first start the game and have no idea what it is and if you squander it you're screwed and have to get it from someone else. (At least for me since I haven't seen a perfect fruit in my town for two months.)

Niraj

Boomer asked me for a centipede this morning, and I only just remembered. So I go around and find one for him. What does he give me in return? The same damn blazer I'm wearing -_-

Oxx

Basically one shows up when you first start the game and have no idea what it is and if you squander it you're screwed and have to get it from someone else. (At least for me since I haven't seen a perfect fruit in my town for two months.)

I ate my Perfect Orange on one of the first few days. :(

Garland7G

tumblr_mqz5uquthe1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqz5svaCDY1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqz5quWLJ81swi0i7o1_400.jpg

WooT! success! At first she tried to give me a giraffe ruler so I reset but the 2nd time I got her picture! That makes 2 pic's in one day (Elvis was the 1st).
Thx again Niraj!!

Linius

Four saw sharks, three wale sharks and two regular sharks. A shit ton of expensive bugs. But still no Blue Marlin. Every big shadow seems to be a Moray Eel or Giant Trevally :O

UberTag

WooT! success! At first she tried to give me a giraffe ruler so I reset but the 2nd time I got her picture! That makes 2 pic's in one day (Elvis was the 1st).
Thx again Niraj!!
I didn't even think of pulling a save-reset trick after my first petition request.
What other requests definitively trigger a villager pic flag potential?

Niraj

tumblr_mqz5quWLJ81swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Thx again Niraj!!

Idk man....the giraffe ruler is pretty sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom