• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wasted a sparkler on the day and now I have two roman candles. Hopefully Nook sells something more exciting otherwise the first fireworks will be rather lowkey.

They go on all night right. I need to be somewhere tomorrow evening.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
How I feel sometimes when trying to catch bugs:

12FHuwp

Linius

Hey, waiting for some stuff to cook if you wanted to hop in really quick :)

I wanted to sell my entire basket of bugs and fish too, so I'm not sure if we have enough time for that if I need to be fast? I can wait till you're done with dinner.

Gonna fire up the snack machine over here anyways.

Yeah. :) Was already on it. :)

Life saver. I was thinking it was gonna take ages to get one.

Niraj

I wanted to sell my entire basket of bugs and fish too, so I'm not sure if we have enough time for that if I need to be fast? I can wait till you're done with dinner.

Gonna fire up the snack machine over here anyways.

Oh that's no problem :p I can just close my gates. Might be afk in like 20 min or so though.

Linius

Oh that's no problem :p I can just close my gates. Might be afk in like 20 min or so though.

Oh sure, then I'll come in a bit. Need to switch on this air fryer first because otherwise it will take ages before I finally have some food.

If you find a beach table. Please, please get me one. :)

Yeah, it's still on my list. Gonna do some island hopping later I think so who knows what I'll find.

Meanwhile Julian is singing and dancing besides me, total bro.

Niraj

I bet 99% of the people never even take a look at it :p

Speaking of, the Liquefy FAQ link doesn't work. Just get this message:

"External Link Disallowed

You're seeing this message because it appears that you're linking from an external site directly to one of the text files stored at GameFAQs. We allow other sites to link to any of our HTML pages, including FAQs, but not directly to our text files themselves.

If you see this message while browsing GameFAQs, the likely cause is your web browser returning false header information; some "anonymizer" programs can cause this error. If you disable that function, you should be able to view this file without problems.

Please use one of the links above or our search engine to find what you're looking for."

Or is it just me? :p

Linius

Speaking of, the Liquefy FAQ link doesn't work. Just get this message:

"External Link Disallowed

You're seeing this message because it appears that you're linking from an external site directly to one of the text files stored at GameFAQs. We allow other sites to link to any of our HTML pages, including FAQs, but not directly to our text files themselves.

If you see this message while browsing GameFAQs, the likely cause is your web browser returning false header information; some "anonymizer" programs can cause this error. If you disable that function, you should be able to view this file without problems.

Please use one of the links above or our search engine to find what you're looking for."

Or is it just me? :p

Hmm, for me it works. But try copying the link and pasting it in your browser and tell me if that works for you. If so I'll add that to the OP.

Philia

My husband made a spreadsheet of his own a while back. He let me use it. So far, we both have 100% Music, Umbrellas, Socks, Shoes, and Accessories (outside of seasonal stuff and Gracie's).

Animekatt

I haven't seen a tarantula since I caught one during the summer solstice event. I had my net out to catch a rainbow stag, and saw the black blob chase me. I screamed irl... :<

Niraj

Hmm, for me it works. But try copying the link and pasting it in your browser and tell me if that works for you. If so I'll add that to the OP.

No dice for me *shrugs* I mean, if it works for everyone else, idc lol. Just something I noticed.

I haven't seen a tarantula since I caught one during the summer solstice event. I had my net out to catch a rainbow stag, and saw the black blob chase me. I screamed irl... :<

lol. Poor girl.

suzu

Haha, I am always going "oh shit ahhhhh" out loud whenever I see a tarantula or scorpion.

The other day I was hitting rocks and didn't expect a centipede to pop out and that scared the crap out of me too. They are disgustiiiing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom