• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
tumblr_mqz5uquthe1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

I have never agreed with anything so much in my life.

BRING BACK BOOSTER!

booster.png

Two Gracie fashion checks passed. Two Gracie beds as a reward. Humph.

Consider it updated.

From your catalog, it looks like I could use the Citrus Tank, Lightning Tee, Pink Wave Tank, Pink-Bud Tank, Sno-Cone Tee, Twinkle Tank, Dragon Leggings, Ballet Outfit, Lotus Tank Dress, Loud Bloom Dress and Rose-Sky Tank Dress.

Done. I'll send you a PM when I've got everything assembled.

Edit: Shoot. I have the sno-cone tank not tee. Sorry, UberTag.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I didn't even think of pulling a save-reset trick after my first petition request.
What other requests definitively trigger a villager pic flag potential?

These are where I've gotten mine:

Flurry: catch a golden stag
Boomer: catch an arowana
Lionel: replace a piece of furniture
Lionel x2: catch a golden stag
Tammi: petition
Muffy: provide a piece of furniture

Two Gracie fashion checks passed. Two Gracie beds as a reward. Humph.

At least you've gotten her. Humph.

Linius

I had mine from a petition. And the reason I'm really trying for this blue marlin is because that can also trigger a villagers pic. But I'm giving up now :(

Elija2

I'm reading conflicting reports on what time you can find a ray at. Some sources say it can be caught all day, but others say it can only be caught until 9PM. Anyone here know which is correct?

veras

Linius, I was at Club Tortimer and saw sanshins for sale and had some medals so grabbed an extra - need to afk for a bit but can trade it to you later if you're still looking for one

Garland7G

I didn't even think of pulling a save-reset trick after my first petition request.
I'm not exactly sure as most are random it seems, but the peteition one seems like it has the highest potential to get pic's plus I knew my friendship was maxxed or close to max since I chat do all requests and send letters to her daily.
Idk man....the giraffe ruler is pretty sweet!

>:)

Wolfe

I've got a spare basic painting I'd be willing to trade for a digital photo frame or other legit art I don't already have.

Niraj

Two days in a row, in fact. Would you like a bed?

But I have no villager pictures yet though.

I'd love to catalog it at some point, but I wouldn't do anything but store it to be honest.

I'm sure you'll get some pictures soon enough :)

Animekatt

Linius, I was at Club Tortimer and saw sanshins for sale and had some medals so grabbed an extra - need to afk for a bit but can trade it to you later if you're still looking for one

That's the other thing I'm looking for when I island hop later. Are they rare?

Linius

Definitely! Let me know what you want for it.

That's the other thing I'm looking for when I island hop later. Are they rare?

Yeah, pretty much all club items are hard to find. That's why we should work together and keep each posted on what we want so we can get multiples.

MicH

tumblr_mqz5uquthe1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqz5svaCDY1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqz5quWLJ81swi0i7o1_400.jpg

WooT! success! At first she tried to give me a giraffe ruler so I reset but the 2nd time I got her picture! That makes 2 pic's in one day (Elvis was the 1st).
Thx again Niraj!!
OMG CHERI <3 I want her pic, but she's not even sending presents back yet :/

Niraj

Phew, thanks.

Of course. I'll come by with it some time so you can catalog while I send Muffy love letters in your name.

I figure we can just both spam our love emotes in front of Muffy's picture. It's in my basement, with the other stuff I forget about.

Philia

Just 13 more artworks left! :3

So far I'm missing Basic, Calm, Common, Dynamic, Neutral, Quaint, Scenic, Serene, Solemn, Wild, Wistful, and two statues; Valiant and Mystic Shade.

I talked to Colton and well, I didn't really care how it went either way, so I told him good luck and he just whined and stayed lol.

If there's a villager I'd like to get rid of, its Rocket or Bubbles. Barold can go too for Eudaemonic. :3

Linius

Niraj, I told Jay to cry himself to sleep because I can't find a blue marlin for him. That means I'm ready to visit.

Wolfe

Would someone mind opening their gates briefly? I have Katie and a signature list.

I can open my gate up but don't be surprised when Katie drops her ticket.

Philia said:

So far I'm missing Basic, Calm, Common, Dynamic, Neutral, Quaint, Scenic, Serene, Solemn, Wild, Wistful, and two statues; Valiant and Mystic Shade.

I just got a spare basic this morning, I was hoping to get another legit artwork I'm missing but it's not a big deal if you don't have one. Freeing up the space in my lockers is also a plus :p

Niraj

I talked to Colton and well, I didn't really care how it went either way, so I told him good luck and he just whined and stayed lol.

If there's a villager I'd like to get rid of, its Rocket or Bubbles. Barold can go too for Eudaemonic. :3

Ancient statue
Beautiful statue
Gallant statue
Great statue
Robust statue
Valiant statue
Wild painting

Is what I'm missing. I'll still hook you up with whatever extras I can grab for you, but I'm admittedly trying much less lately :p

Niraj, I told Jay to cry himself to sleep because I can't find a blue marlin for him. That means I'm ready to visit.

Good timing. I'm just headed out the door :p

Linius

Ancient statue
Beautiful statue
Gallant statue
Great statue
Robust statue
Valiant statue
Wild painting

Is what I'm missing. I'll still hook you up with whatever extras I can grab for you, but I'm admittedly trying much less lately :p

Good timing. I'm just headed out the door :p

Haha :p

Just let me know when you're back. I'm here all night. Just drinking some beers and playing AC on a saturday night instead of being out like usual. Though I still missed K.K. Slider because of that BBQ. That's four weeks straight now :(

Frogstep

Oh wow, I didn't know petition requests triggered villager pics.
I missed my first one. :<

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Should I consider keeping my outfits then incase I see Gracie?

Hope everyone remembered to see K.K. tonight.

EdgeXL

My Retail is paying a premium on perfect peaches if anybody wants to sell.

I am playing GAF Bingo at the moment so I'll check in a bit.

My Retail is paying a premium on perfect peaches if anybody wants to sell.

I am playing GAF Bingo at the moment so I'll check in a bit.

Edit: Ah, native peach. I'll pass but thanks for posting about it.

Got my third mannequin today!

Does anyone know how to use the sparklers/fireworks? I hit X or A and they go off in my hand but fizzle out. Is that it?

That's it. Some of them go off on the ground.

Stat!

Got my third mannequin today!

Does anyone know how to use the sparklers/fireworks? I hit X or A and they go off in my hand but fizzle out. Is that it?

Niraj

Haha :p

Just let me know when you're back. I'm here all night. Just drinking some beers and playing AC on a saturday night instead of being out like usual. Though I still missed K.K. Slider because of that BBQ. That's four weeks straight now :(

Lol np. I'm sure we'll figure it out. I haven't seen him in awhile either. Usually busy sat nights :(

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

You should torment Rocket until she leaves! I want her!

Frogstep

Man villagers have weird goals in life, like owning a Men's Toilet.

ojp67Ig.jpg

Wait a second... Pashmina is a she and she wants... huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom