• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started today! I haven't played Animal Crossing since the Gamecube one. I love this!!!

I wanna go to some towns here's my friend code
FC:5241-3226-2938

Velcro Fly

Got Majora's Mask today finally! Only a couple more items I need from fortune cookies and then I'm probably done buying them.

Also must remember to go see K.K. tonight! I always forget :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Flurry just suggested a fairy-tale streetlight. Not bad looking.

And sorry I missed your message Philia, was eating dinner. Were you saying you were one, or were you calling me one? lol

Rayjee

So, in a fit of minor rage, I had sold all of my gyroids because
I found out that Brewster doesn't store the gyroids for you anymore.
Today, I found about 6 or 7 of them buried in the ground in one day. o__o Is that even possible? I thought it was only 3 max.

Linius

I find it harder to fish on the island because I can't use my silver rod and the reflections on the water make it harder to see fish shadows.

Why? Are there actual advantages to fishing on the island?

Most fish and bugs appear more often on the island. Sharks are the best example, they keep spawning on a regular basis unlike at your village.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I find it harder to fish on the island because I can't use my silver rod and the reflections on the water make it harder to see fish shadows.

Why? Are there actual advantages to fishing on the island?

always summer, some specific fish you can only find there.

Elija2

Most fish and bugs appear more often on the island. Sharks are the best example, they keep spawning on a regular basis unlike at your village.

Well more fish doesn't help when none of them are a ray. Plus my village was where I found my first and last ray so does it really make that much of a difference? I'm catching a bunch of sharks and other rare fish, pretty much everything BUT a ray. It's weird because after Curly asked for a ray I was able to catch one almost instantly, but now I can't catch another. It's like the game makes it easier to catch one just for the objective, but it's impossible to catch a second.

Linius

Well more fish doesn't help when none of them are a ray. Plus my village was where I found my first and last ray so does it really make that much of a difference? I'm catching a bunch of sharks and other rare fish, pretty much everything BUT a ray. It's weird because after Curly asked for a ray I was able to catch one almost instantly, but now I can't catch another. It's like the game makes it easier to catch one just for the objective, but it's impossible to catch a second.

I've caught multiple Rays over the course of many hours. It's just hard to catch a specific rare fish in a small time window ;)

I got you a tropical vista and a cabana chair... :)

That's..., EXCITING new :D

Should I open up for you in a bit? Currently hopping island myself.

I've caught multiple Rays over the course of many hours. It's just hard to catch a specific rare fish in a small time window ;)

That's..., EXCITING new :D

Should I open up for you in a bit? Currently hopping island myself.

Sure, and I just got a second Island with a cabana chair, right after the one before... What I don't have that luck with the beach table... :(

Linius

Sure, and I just got a second Island with a cabana chair, right after the one before... What I don't have that luck with the beach table... :(

I've seen at least 15 Tortimmer islands so far and have yet to encounter a rare piece. All I see is swimming shorts, Aloha shirts and mostly Mermaid furniture.

Haha, and I said that 99K bag was for hopping. Well you did use all of it :p

Should I come to your town btw? You still need visitors for your station right?

Yeah, addicted top hopping. :(

Sure, I'll open the gate in just a minute. :) Yes, still need a lot. :(

Anyone has his town between 5 and 7 pm? Just want to try to catch the pedaltail, couldn't today, don't know if I can today or tomorrow. :(

I finally got my gold can today after losing all hope two days ago. I lost perfect town status at what I can presume to be the 14th day after I stupidly forgot to pickup my crap up of the train station. But I got the can today, on the '16th' day, and everything's fine lol. But this begs the question, is it truly consecutive or could there be some lenience in this?

Maybe its because I was so close to getting it, the game decided to give it to me anyway.

Hey guys. Is there a way to back up your Save File if you have a digital copy? I'm kind of new to the 3DS, and I feel nervous about dropping the thing etc and losing all these hours. Would be very bummed . . .

Novocaine

Looking to catalog/trade for a few items. I have bells/gems/music/fossils/Nintendo items I can give in return.

Need:

Raptor Skull
Amazing Machine
Bath Mat
Bath Tile
Bathhouse Wall
Bucket (Yellow bucket from Spa theme)
Florence Flask
Hibachi
Jasmine Bonsai
Lab Chair
Lab Floor
Medicine Chest
Metroid x10
Milk Case
Quince Bonsai
Unknown Machine

I have a list of my extra fossils, Nintendo items, and music here. PM me if you are interested in working out a trade!

Wolfe

It's 6pm in my town right now, opening up the gate for a local friend but you two are free to come over and look for that bug if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom