• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak140

Unloaded most of my ore but kept the sapphires, gold, silver, and a couple rubies -- second guessed myself about how good they might look if tastefully done.

Anyone have a suggestion for an ore-friendly set? Thinking maybe modern, or something similarly simple.
Yep, I'm wondering this too. Do any non-gold gem customized furniture actually look good? I've been hoarding gems (to the point where my alts houses and museum rooms are lined wall to wall with them), but really, after seeing some of the stuff that results from using it, I can't help but wonder what the hell for.

Last night I discovered that k.k. is annoyingly specific, and I don't know how to type a slanty thing over an E.

So if someone could please order k.k. etude for me and maybe bring it over tomorrow evening, id be grateful.

Elija2

Didn't have time to play the game earlier today so when I finally did I had half an hour until the shops closed. Man, the Night Owl ordinance was a godsend.

Last night I discovered that k.k. is annoyingly specific, and I don't know how to type a slanty thing over an E.

So if someone could please order k.k. etude for me and maybe bring it over tomorrow evening, id be grateful.

You're looking for an uchi villager, right? My Katt is moving out (don't know what day yet) and I was wondering if you wanted her.

Is the Afternoon Tea Set orderable? My wife wants it now and it's not available anymore. :/
Awww shit, I knew I was forgetting something. First the Pumpkin Pie, now this. I like that they can do DLC items, but making them unorderable is bullshit.

To my OCD completionist mind, it's like splinters digging in, there to torment me for weeks. Drives me crazy.

ramyeon

Has anyone besides me noticed that the cicada sound from this game is also part of the background noise in Pikmin 2?
Cicada are pretty much a staple in anything from Japan set in Summer, since you can actually hear that sound pretty much whenever you go out in Summer where there are trees.

Alright, I need some petition signatures please, but I also have a bit of a caveat too.

I have a villager moving out today. (Kidd) He's all boxed up and I've tried to give him away but I haven't gotten any takers. But I also need to get these signatures, but I don't want to accidentally send him to someone else's town.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I'm looking to go to someone's town for signatures, but that person should probably already have 10 villagers so they don't get a blue goaty surprise.

(Or if someone here wants to take Kidd now first, that would be awesome too.)

Yep, but looks like you found a town? FC is 3566 2276 4051 just in case.
Ah, sorry boss. Found a town.

And...

BTsbwSzCcAA0yJO.jpg:large

Thanks, Niraj. My Bunny-waifu likes me, she really likes me!

Bye Kidd, I was pretty meh towards you at first, but you really grew on me and I was surprised by getting your pic without really trying.

I'm sorry you are going into the ether. :(

successfully moved out Mitzi and into her new cat-themed town with someone else. also two legit paintings with redd today! first time for me.

can you do anything with letters? like hang them up or something. fang sends me like literally the cutest letters and I want to keep them for eternity but they be hogging up space in my mail pouch.

Quickly before I start to work:

It's pouring in my town.

Hybrids: orange rose, orange lilie, purple or pink lilie? :)

Gracie is in town and asks cute. Have to see what's that about. :) Standing in the rain. :)

Rest didn't check cause nothing is open yet. :(

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Quickly before I start to work:

It's pouring in my town.

Hybrids: orange rose, orange lilie, purple or pink lilie? :)

Gracie is in town and asks cute. Have to see what's that about. :) Standing in the rain. :)

Rest didn't check cause nothing is open yet. :(

Do you need a cute outfit for your fashion check? I can let you use one I have available.

Do you need a cute outfit for your fashion check? I can let you use one I have available.

Well, I'm at work now, so the earliest I can go get it, would be 7-8 hours away. :( I could use one, if it's easier.

I checked morid and I have stuff I can order to make it happen, so dunno if you're still available in 7-8 hours.

It's the last check, so after this, Nook will be upgrading at last. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom