• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

iyHR2PH1C0ini.JPG
ibfVDxMfJTOjAZ.JPG

Not sure how lucky I am, but I got the birthday cake and that's exactly what I wanted for a future tea room with cakes in it :D

jourdy

I have 2 frogs in my town, Jeremiah and Drift.
How do I make them move out? They're kinda meh to an otherwise awesome set of villagers.

I have:

Renee
Coco
Antonio
Tabby
Peewee
Freya

The 2 frogs are ugly so I want them out. Any tips?

Chopper

Got Redd today. Nabbed the only genuine painting.

In other news, I am FURIOUS at Tammy. I picked up a purple rose so that I could try hitting the rock it was next to for cash, and she put down a yellow rose in the exact same spot JUST as I put the purple back. They flickered for a second, and the yellow one stayed! My purple rose bloody disappeared! Ridiculous.

Linius

Congrats, man and happy birthday
am i too late?
! Coincidentally, my birthday was on Saturday and i got the cake too.

Thanks. And this is from today on my real birthday. Set my alts birthday on the same day as mine and he got a random piece of furnitue. But that's probably because my alt hasn't any kind of friendship level with the villagers. I read it depends on which villagers throws you a birthday party. Mine was in Kabuki's house and he gave me his pic only last week so our friendship level should be good :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Makes sense that you have to have some friendship level otherwise you could grind cakes by making a lot of alts.

Happy Birthday btw.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I have 2 frogs in my town, Jeremiah and Drift.
How do I make them move out? They're kinda meh to an otherwise awesome set of villagers.

I have:

Renee
Coco
Antonio
Tabby
Peewee
Freya

The 2 frogs are ugly so I want them out. Any tips?
Without the 2 days forward 2 days back time warp trick, you might try ignoring them, or purposely failing their requests, or just flat out refusing them. Don't know if it makes them go any sooner, but it might.

Also, when they do move out, a poster here is looking for those two frogs, so you could help.

PS: Are you kidding?? Drift and Jeremiah are adorable!!

iyHR2PH1C0ini.JPG
ibfVDxMfJTOjAZ.JPG

Not sure how lucky I am, but I got the birthday cake and that's exactly what I wanted for a future tea room with cakes in it :D

HAPPY STINKIN' BIRTHDAY!!

I read it depends on which villagers throws you a birthday party. Mine was in Kabuki's house and he gave me his pic only last week so our friendship level should be good :D

Oh, that's interesting! Always figured they'd just give you an inedible birthday cake.

I really just want to eat all the food sitting in my house.

Philia

I seriously hate Issy's pwp limitations. Its so retarded. :\

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS TOO CLOSE TO THE PLAZA. :\ Argh. I'm just planting a tree there instead, I mean damn.

MicH

Weird weather in my town today.

Started sunny, then cloudy, then damp and foggy. SUDDENLY THUNDERSTORM! Then sunny. WTF is happening lol

Oh I got Saharah and Phineas today. Got the gold badge for helping my animals with their stupid requests.

OH AND I GOT ANKHA

Philia

Weird weather in my town today.

Started sunny, then cloudy, then damp and foggy. SUDDENLY THUNDERSTORM! Then sunny. WTF is happening lol

Oh I got Saharah and Phineas today. Got the gold badge for helping my animals with their stupid requests.

OH AND I GOT ANKHA

Congrats on Ankha. :) So what happened with Flurry last night? :\

BTW, neat trick someone mentioned in here some time ago. If you stay in the main street inside the shop, the weather clears up eventually in the next hour. :)

MicH

Congrats on Ankha. :) So what happened with Flurry last night? :

BTW, neat trick someone mentioned in here some time ago. If you stay in the main street inside the shop, the weather clears up eventually in the next hour. :)
The person never answered. Oh well. I'll get her eventually

I seriously hate Issy's pwp limitations. Its so retarded. :\

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS TOO CLOSE TO THE PLAZA. :\ Argh. I'm just planting a tree there instead, I mean damn.

Same. They should have made it more transparent.

I still haven't put anything in that 2 x 2 empty space that was meant for a pwp to the south east of my plaza. Maybe I should just throw a tree there...

I'll add her to my list of camper grabs when I free up a space! I figure if I have a bigger pool of hopefuls, it'll make it less boring.

If you want that pool bigger, I'm trying to look for Cheri and Pekoe at the moment. Well, I did find Pekoe, but I've got nothing good to trade for her >___<

EDIT

How do you get rid of a post? Dunno how I double posted instead of editing my post...

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
If you want that pool bigger, I'm trying to look for Cheri and Pekoe at the moment. Well, I did find Pekoe, but I've got nothing good to trade for her >___<

EDIT

How do you get rid of a post? Dunno how I double posted instead of editing my post...

I'm not asking for anything. This community is the whole reason I'm still getting enjoyment from the game. So I like giving back.

Koomaster

My animals threw me a birthday party yesterday. :') I felt so special.
Happy Belated Birthday!

Also does anyone need a silver axe? They are on my island today. Didn't even know they showed up on your personal island, thought it was a club tortimer exclusive or something. Anyway, if anyone wants one, let me know and I'll pick one up for whoever. I have 160 tokens so it's not a problem.

Cicada are pretty much a staple in anything from Japan set in Summer, since you can actually hear that sound pretty much whenever you go out in Summer where there are trees.

No, I mean it's literally the exact same sound. Nintendo must have a folder full of "bug sounds" that they use in any old game that needs one.

Thanks. And this is from today on my real birthday. Set my alts birthday on the same day as mine and he got a random piece of furnitue. But that's probably because my alt hasn't any kind of friendship level with the villagers. I read it depends on which villagers throws you a birthday party. Mine was in Kabuki's house and he gave me his pic only last week so our friendship level should be good :D

Happy birthday! Many happy returns!

Rrang129

So... how much buttering up to villagers do you need to do to get their picture? I've been trying to get Punchy and Kitt's picture for months! I've given them items, had them over, etc. Feels bad man... :(

MicH

So I decided to TT Snake out as Bob was ready to leave. So Snake is now in my TT town (still want him, GF?) and I got Bob in a PERFECT place perfectly aligned with Cheri and Apple. Very happy about that. I now have all twn villagers in the western part of my town. I am sad that I am gonna replace Apple with Flurry as her house is in the PERFECT place perfectly below Bob's house. Hopefully Flurry won't be a jerk and go right in her old spot whenever I get her.

Gayle is in an annoying spot, so her replacement (Chief) will have to find a better spot. Also Lolly's house is just one square too much to the left so she's not perfectly aligned. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom