• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, that's more than I bargained for, but I'm not saying "no" X D

I'll farm an extra one for you later; already getting bored of it : P

Cool, can I come to your town? FC is in my profile.

I'll just take the 200K and the virtual boy.

EDIT

I can help with some of the cataloging a bit later, if it's still needed.

Well shit. Servers are down for adding friends.

Frogstep

I just had bizarre weather like Mich was having today. It was storming when I went to the museum to assess some fossils, came out and it was sunny again.
Went home to drop stuff into storage and it was storming again when I came back out. It's pretty random but I kinda like it.

Koomaster

Just in case people didn't see my post this morning. I have silver axes on my island today. If anyone wants one, let me know. I'll buy as many as people want since I am rolling in extra tokens.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Servers seem to be down for everything. Can't Ship Bottle grind. :/

@kamikazekoala I actually got gifted the ramshackle wall today and I can buy the hopscotch floor from my shop today as well.

Hmm, still can't connect online.

On the plus side, Tia just gave me a kiwi tank.

Strange, just went to weedamarthur's town with no problem. Maybe it's region bounded?

Servers seem to be down for everything. Can't Ship Bottle grind. :/

@kamikazekoala I actually got gifted the ramshackle wall today and I can buy the hopscotch floor from my shop today as well.

Cool, if I could just cat them, I would be very happy. :)

Boogiepop

Oh yeah, anyone know if there's a way to get the app's catalogue for items to organize in a way that matches the in-game catalogue? I've been reluctant to input my catalogue items into it just because I'm lazy and it would take effort to sort everything out.

Maybe September is weird weather month. I started perfect blue skies, clouded up, rained, cleared halfway but was still drizzling, then had a double rainbow.

I'll take it!

Chopper

Oh yeah, anyone know if there's a way to get the app's catalogue for items to organize in a way that matches the in-game catalogue? I've been reluctant to input my catalogue items into it just because I'm lazy and it would take effort to sort everything out.
Update it. After the 2.0 update, there was another just a couple of days later that allowed you to list all items in alphabetical order, which is how the game lists them. The exception being fortune cookie items, which are listed seperately.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Repost for a new day

I got you.

Pretty much the main reason I haven't shifted over as well. Fuck all that.

Philia

Jesus, great day on my TT cart. Merengue is moving in AND Rosie is camping out. Cuteness overload!

Congrats! Just a heads up, I have Merengue already, she's just sitting pretty over in my hubby's town til I get my town ready for her. :) Either you keep her or someone else can grab her.

Niraj

Took me about an hour to log everything in the app. Maybe a bit less. Well worth it.

Meh. I just wish there was a "show all" option to save myself time. It's just tedious. I'd rather just only play while my comp is available in the meantime, which is usually the case anyway.

MicH

Congrats! Just a heads up, I have Merengue already, she's just sitting pretty over in my hubby's town til I get my town ready for her. :) Either you keep her or someone else can grab her.
Great to hear. I may try to trade her for Chief. I kinda want to keep Rosie and replace Ankha or Flurry with her. I did just have Ankha move in lol. This is hard

I think I'll head off as well.

I'll hold onto the afternoon tea-sets for those who wanted them and throw my to-catalog items back into my locker.

Philia

Great to hear. I may try to trade her for Chief. I kinda want to keep Rosie and replace Ankha or Flurry with her. I did just have Ankha move in lol. This is hard

That reminds me. How is it going with Gayle? Did you get her picture yet?

MicH

That reminds me. How is it going with Gayle? Did you get her picture yet?
Not yet. She's very stubborn in that regard. I even fished for AN HOUR today to get her a guppy. Oh well. I'll probably let her go next time she asks as I want to build the Stonehenge where her house is

Linius

Thanks for the birthday wishes y'all :)

Had little time to play today sadly due to work. I wonder how I'm supposed to get the other birthday, I guess I need to keep playing for another four years or so :p

I think I'll head off as well.

I'll hold onto the afternoon tea-sets for those who wanted them and throw my to-catalog items back into my locker.

Yeah, every time I try checking, it tells me it's offline. I'll be around tomorrow though.

Thanks for the birthday wishes y'all :)

Had little time to play today sadly due to work. I wonder how I'm supposed to get the other birthday, I guess I need to keep playing for another four years or so :p

Oh snap! Happy birthday!! May your animals spoil you rotten!

Niraj

weemadarthur, what time did you want to grab that album? I prob won't be available til this evening after dinner. So maybe 7+, if that's ok.

Passed the final Gracie Fashion Check today. :)

It took forever for her to first visit, but after that she appeared pretty frequently. Finally, the final store upgrade is just days away! Now just to get Katrina to set up shop...

Also, today the hunt begins anew for Ankha. I'm hoping the market has cooled down a bit so I don't have to sell my organs to get her.

Philia

Also, today the hunt begins anew for Ankha. I'm hoping the market has cooled down a bit so I don't have to sell my organs to get her.

Congrats on the check. Marshal is currently going just about under 50 million. I think Marshal is worth more than Ankha at this point. Its pretty ridiculous. You may want to wait a hour before the monday server maintenance goes back up.

Congrats on the check. Marshal is currently going just about under 50 million. I think Marshal is worth more than Ankha at this point. Its pretty ridiculous. You may want to wait a hour before the monday server maintenance goes back up.
Oh, the servers are down? Hopefully they get back up soon.

Thanks for the tip.

suzu

I haven't managed to get rid of Midge yet, but I gave Rocket the boot... which made room for Julian who appeared at my campsite. Aw yessssssss. Glitter~!

Thanks to the 2 days forward/backward TT trick and everyone's tips here. :)

Also my town's grass is looking nicer.

Philia

I haven't managed to get rid of Midge yet, but I gave Rocket the boot... which made room for Julian who appeared at my campsite. Aw yessssssss. Glitter~!

Thanks to the 2 days forward/backward TT trick and everyone's tips here. :)

Also my town's grass is looking nicer.

Nice! Be sure to watch for his house placement or a mover in a couple of days.

MicH

Fuck this.

I finally find someone willing to try Chief no reply to their post and PM them. No response. Just like the Flurry guy.

Jesus Christ

Chopper

Some Japanese lad on the island just laid out 1,500,000 bells in exchange for my Aviator Shades. I declined, because I love them. So he left. Leaving his money at my feet. I don't even.

MicH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom