• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You know I wondered why there were credits for a British translation team when all the spelling in the game in Americanised. Now I know.

You know I wondered why there were credits for a British translation team when all the spelling in the game in Americanised. Now I know.
Yeah, I was wondering that too.

I got spoiled after Fire Emblem: Awakening had proper British spellings everywhere and that's a RPG with tons of text.

Granted, AC probably has a lot too.

Also, I have four afternoon tea-sets ready for those who wanted them. If anybody else missed it and wants one, just give me a shout.

EDIT

Oh ****, Cheri is in my sister's campsite, but she's full up.

Why didn't Sheldon leave sooner?

Del have found a home at frogstep's. I'm safe towards you but I meant yours to me. How long ago did yours moved out?

Tipper was in boxes on Friday, I believe, and I've StreetPassed/been online a fair amount since then.

EDIT

I'm fine with using a middleman, if you'd prefer ^^

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
All animals do. But since you only got her (?) a week it's highly unlikely you'll get a pic attached to it :(

Also, Gracie is really testing me here. Still at one visit. I also think it's save to assume that buying a few expensive items at TIY doesn't help her showing up again. I bought a couple of moons and katanas over the past four or five days without results.

Yeah seems to have been a coincidence :( don't worry man. Maybe we'll get all four done by Christmas :/

So freakin' awesome.
OK everyone. Stores open.

Stuff for sale:

Nintendo Items:
Block
Majoras Mask
Kart
Wario Hat
Fire Flower (x4)
1-UP Mushroom (x2)
? Block (x3)
Fire Bar
Peach's Parasol
Arwing
Triforce (x2)
Big Bros Hat
Big Bros Mustache (x2)
Samus Mask
Yoshi's Egg
Virtual Boy
Hero's Pants (x2)
S.S. Dolphin (x2)
Varia Suit
Li'l Bro's Hat (x2)
Blue Falcon
Yellow Pikmin

Fossils:
Ptera Right Wing
T.Rex Torso (x2)
Mammoth Skull
Tricera Torso (x2)
Parasur Skull
Pachysaurus Skull
Tricera Tail
Diplo Tail
Anklyo Torso
Apato Torso (x2)
Dimetrodon Skull
Diplo Chest
Ammonite
Dimetrodon Torso
Styraco Tail
Plesio Torso
Styraco Torso
Tricera Skull
Diplo Neck
Dinosaur Egg
Megacero Tail
Apato Skull
Megacero Skull
Diplo Hip
Ichthyo Skull
Spino Tail

K.K Songs:
Rockin' K.K.
Neapolitan
K.K. Sonata
K.K. Blues
K.K. March

Gyroids:
Nebuloid
Mega Clankoid
Wee Dingloid
Strumboid
Mega Sputnoid
Mega Rustoid
Tall Warbloid
Mini Alloid (x2)
Mini Buzzoid
Mini Dingloid
Mini Dinkoid
Tall Sproid

Gems:
All Gems

Looking for asia furniture, gold items (apart from watering can and slingshot). If you want something but can't offer any of those in return. Then 40K per item(Don't really want money however as it's too easy to come by in this game). Nothing to pay for.
GO GO GO!

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Philia

Turns out that old tip, the gorgeous set, from a long time ago hats premium is actually going to help me get Marina. OMFG. I'm so damn excited you don't even know!

Philia

Congrats, she is awesome. I love watching her walk.

I haven't seen her in person so this is going to be a real nice surprise. :3

What I like about my town the most so far is the diversity of animals lol. :3

I only have two cats and I sort of want to keep it that way.

MicH

Awesome Philia.

I had Marina in my campsite yesterday. SERIOUSLY. This game is trolling me HARD. This past week I've had Ankha, Hamlet and Marina in my campsite. And I'm full. OH and I have someone AGAIN TODAY, but I totally forgot who lol

Does anyone have hydrangea bushes they don't need? I'll gladly pay for some :D Currently getting rid of EVERY hibiscus bush. I need it done now as the flowers disappear the 15th

Philia

Does anyone have hydrangea bushes they don't need? I'll gladly pay for some :D Currently getting rid of EVERY hibiscus bush. I need it done now as the flowers disappear the 15th

I have like 23 PINK hydrangeas and maybe 3 or more blues somewhere. I'll drop those for you if you like later on today or tomorrow.

MicH

I have like 23 PINK hydrangeas and maybe 3 or more blues somewhere. I'll drop those for you if you like later on today or tomorrow.
Oooh, thank you! I really appreciate it. Let me see how many whites I have.

EDIT: I have 20.

I also have MANY pink azaleas for whoever wants those

Requoting this because if no one has a set off hand to help with, hit me up sometime tomorrow and I'll order you a set of both.
Thanks for the kindness, it'd be greatly appreciated. So far no one has reached out, but I'll post it again now as I'd feel kinda bad having you buy it all.

Reminder: looking to catalog the complete Modern and Astro series, as my showcase doesn't have them and I am unable to finish then myself.

Nori Chan

I have Katrina in my town so whoever wants to come in and get your fortune, feel free to drop your FC here and I'll add you. My FC is 4871 4119 8637

And if you have a subdued print tee may I have it :)

Ugh, not sure if my stylus is defective now or not. Was playing some Etrian Odyssey: Untold and felt the stylus digging into the touch screen, but when I flipped the stylus over to the other side and touched the same area it didn't seem to do anything.

Couldn't feeling anything when I touched the "bad" side with my finger, though, which was odd. At least the "scratch" where it was digging isn't visible when playing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well that's the final fashion check passed. I could have waited for my one catalogue order but then I saw cute socks and shows were on sale so basically I had an almost complete outfit which actually gets you a better rating. She seems to prefer bold mixes of two themes than just sticking to one.

Got the sweets mini lamp, which is pretty good as a stand alone item.

Niraj

I have Katrina in my town so whoever wants to come in and get your fortune, feel free to drop your FC here and I'll add you. My FC is 4871 4119 8637

And if you have a subdued print tee may I have it :)

I can order you the shirt if you want. I actually just sold mine last night :x

Blathers continues to torment me over my last remaining fossil. To add insult to injury, I haven't been able to find the fourth dig spot in days. My poor, headless mammoth.

Katrina's here as well if anyone needs her this afternoon. And socks are on premium at Retail so bring your duped stashes over to sell.

I actually just sold mine last night :x

Good.

Also, I have four afternoon tea-sets ready for those who wanted them. If anybody else missed it and wants one, just give me a shout.

Finally added you this morning! I'll be open in a bit and I have your Bells, yellow Pikmin hat, and VB ready. :)

Thanks for the kindness, it'd be greatly appreciated. So far no one has reached out, but I'll post it again now as I'd feel kinda bad having you buy it all.

It's all good if you don't mind waiting for it to come in. I actually have those sets currently in my house but I'm lazy about dismantling my rooms at the moment. *chuckles* I can put an order in this morning though and hopefully start to get it this evening.

I have 2 frogs in my town, Jeremiah and Drift.
How do I make them move out? They're kinda meh to an otherwise awesome set of villagers.

The 2 frogs are ugly so I want them out. Any tips?

Hey! Just saw your post in the turnip thread. Sorry... sometimes things get lost in here. :/

There really isn't a great way except to pray they leave. There are people that time travel (TT) to get rid of them but it's not something I recommend. My FC is in my profile, FYI. I sometimes leave my town open (like now) but I'm usually working through out the work week and can't interact a whole ton if you visit.

Oh, and to others already on my list. Katrina is in my town today. :)

I haven't dug up a gyroid in well over a month. Is that normal? I'm also pretty sure I don't get 4 fossils a day. If you don't dig up all 4, do they stick around until you do or are they gone by the next day?

Niraj

I haven't dug up a gyroid in well over a month. Is that normal? I'm also pretty sure I don't get 4 fossils a day. If you don't dig up all 4, do they stick around until you do or are they gone by the next day?

Gyroids show up after it rains, so if it hasn't been raining, that's probably why you haven't seen any. The fossils stay in place.

Got another pic of Drago today. How grand.

Enjoy your tea set!

Also, I finally collected all the fortune cookie items : )

You want to come grab some hybrids? Assuming you're still interested that is.

Edit: I still haven't done much TTing but may this evening. Bianca and Ricky have moved in if you're interested in either of them. If not, I'll continue to keep you posted.

You want to come grab some hybrids? Assuming you're still interested that is.

Edit: I still haven't done much TTing but may this evening. Bianca and Ricky have moved in if you're interested in either of them. If not, I'll continue to keep you posted.

Yup sure.

Was just sorting out my Nintendo museum exhibit X D

Yup sure.

Was just sorting out my Nintendo museum exhibit X D

Okay, I'll open. Take what you need—just leave me some to breed. ;) Purple roses are in the middle by Lolly's house—next to the blacks. There are blues by the station and in front of Julian's. If there are any others you need, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom