• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

Villager housing update! I made a breakthrough with Peewee and he started displaying furniture I mailed him. Before he would only put out two pieces and that was it.

BEFORE
tumblr_mrp9h17UjE1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

A Mess!

AFTER
tumblr_msvw3u0k6W1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_msvw4zDrsn1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I think I am pretty satisfied with how it turned out. I went with modern furniture customized gray. I also gave him a dark blue table. The tablecloth, lampshade and bedding are an arctic camo shirt. I will see about mailing him some different shirts. He loves putting shirts in his house. Either that or try to get him to invite me over one day so I can buy them.

In other villager house news, Deirdre's home is coming along...
tumblr_msvw2uOZUN1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Gonna send her a polka dot table tomorrow so hopefully she gets rid of that campus set one. I will also send her a polka dot clock to go on her wall. After that I think it will be pretty much done.

Philia

Villager housing update! I made a breakthrough with Peewee and he started displaying furniture I mailed him. Before he would only put out two pieces and that was it.

Oh I see, this is the guy that likes gray and sporty items. Not much furniture sets under sporty for sure. He just tolerates the alpine set because it holds his favorite color, not his style.

Great to hear. I may try to trade her for Chief. I kinda want to keep Rosie and replace Ankha or Flurry with her. I did just have Ankha move in lol. This is hard

MicH you're wearing me down about getting a second 3DS. This sounds fun, especially b/c I have all my dreamies so I could just use the town to help other people. Thinking about starting a TTing town . . .

Koomaster

Oh I see, this is the guy that likes gray and sporty items. Not much furniture sets under sporty for sure. He just tolerates the alpine set because it holds his favorite color, not his style.
I just had a problem where I would send him stuff and he wouldn't put it in his home. I know he likes sporty/grey items but that shouldn't prevent him from displaying other furniture.

As you see in the first pic he has his favorite sporty/grey item the treadmill. It wasn't until he invited me over one day and I bought that treadmill from him that he started displaying furniture I sent him. It was literally overnight he put out 3 pieces. Once I saw that, I sent him the rest.

Now that his birthday is coming up, I will probably have to give him a shirt or something as a present. Don't want him to wreck his house with junk furniture again.

Gonna send her a polka dot table tomorrow so hopefully she gets rid of that campus set one. I will also send her a polka dot clock to go on her wall. After that I think it will be pretty much done.

Dude, you're inspiring. Gonna step up my game with my villagers' houses . . .

Housing update: Just got to around 127,000 HHA points from finishing my second room, with Sleek series. Already have the next 2 series picked out and finished (Minimalist and Modern Wood.)

I'll ask again just in case, of anyone has a full set of Modern I can catalog, I'd be extremely grateful. I wouldn't mind cataloging Astro either, as that could be the last set I go with for the basement.

Neither are well represented in my Showcase, so I can't finish them myself right now.

Philia

Is anyone interested in Margie? She's not in boxes yet but she've placed herself in an unfortunate placement that prevent my bridge from being built. Partially my fault I know.

Let me know.

I'm now opening my gates for you.

Unless you need to walk your dog again. Or something.

EDIT: Obviously. 45 minutes later too.

Sorry! Thanks, Philia!

Tia will live in my town and she will die in my town.

I said the same thing about Eugene, and where is he now?

Btw, Philia, Tia is available on GF now if you're willing to bid:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000455-animal-crossing-new-leaf-online-trade/67202840

Edit: Lol, see you're already bidding! Good luck, P!

Leeness

WHAT THE FUCK.

I turned on my game and my favourite villager is just leaving tomorrow! CAN ANYONE TAKE HER SO I CAN GET HER BACK???

Omg Bunnie why

Someone help ;_;

WHAT THE FUCK.

I turned on my game and my favourite villager is just leaving tomorrow! CAN ANYONE TAKE HER SO I CAN GET HER BACK???

Omg Bunnie why

Are you a time traveler? I could hold her in a second town but the game requires you to cycle through 16 more villagers before you could get her back. Unfortunately, I can't take her and then just hand her back to you.

Edit: And I couldn't promise you wouldn't pick up a discard from that town at the same time.

Leeness

Are you a time traveler? I could hold her in a second town but the game requires you to cycle through 16 more villagers before you could get her back. Unfortunately, I can't take her and then just hand her back to you.

Edit: And I couldn't promise you wouldn't pick up a discard from that town at the same time.

Really??? Omg why is this happening to me I'm devastated ;____;

She's already in boxes, is there a way I can get her to stay at all?

Koomaster

WHAT THE FUCK.

Omg Bunnie why
You can try the letter trick. Send them a letter with a present attached after 5pm tomorrow. From the older games, villagers wouldn't move out if they had pending mail. Not sure if that is still the case as I've only had 2 villagers move so far and both I wanted to leave.

Leeness

You can try the letter trick. Send them a letter with a present attached after 5pm tomorrow. From the older games, villagers wouldn't move out if they had pending mail. Not sure if that is still the case as I've only had 2 villagers move so far and both I wanted to leave.

She's already in boxes today, and will be gone tomorrow, isn't it too late? ;_;

Lmao I'm so devastated, I don't even want to turn on my game anymore

Koomaster

I'm sorry, no. :( Once she's packed up, there's no convincing her to stay. Not even writing letters.
So that doesn't work anymore? Because that used to be the way even if they were in boxes.

Try sending her a letter with a present attached tonight anyway just incase. I thought when you said she was moving tomorrow that she was going to pack up her boxes tomorrow. But if she's already packed if the trick still works you need to send a letter/present tonight.

Leeness

Thank you Koo. At least now I know she's going somewhere and I can visit her.

Lol I can't believe how sad this is making me. She waited until the day after my birthday to leave me.

Worst dump. :(

Koomaster

Lol I can't believe how sad this is making me. She waited until the day after my birthday to leave me.

*hug*

It'll take her a few days to move in to my town. Tomorrow I will see where her new home will be, and then Wednesday she should be there with boxes. Thursday she should be settled in. If I see you online on my best friends list, I'll give you a shout so you can come and visit her.

She'll have a good home in Dansbury so don't worry about her. :)
If you ever do cycle through those 16 villager thing and want her back, let me know. I play every day and will be playing this game for a long time so I will hold on to her for you as long as I can. :)

Edit: Reading up on her, she is a peppy villager. I have another peppy bunny named Bonbon, they are going to get along great I bet. :D

Leeness

*hug*

It'll take her a few days to move in to my town. Tomorrow I will see where her new home will be, and then Wednesday she should be there with boxes. Thursday she should be settled in. If I see you online on my best friends list, I'll give you a shout so you can come and visit her.

She'll have a good home in Dansbury so don't worry about her. :)
If you ever do cycle through those 16 villager thing and want her back, let me know. I play every day and will be playing this game for a long time so I will hold on to her for you as long as I can. :)

Thank you :') I really appreciate it.

I'll just kick everyone else out lol. 8 out? Only need to get 8 more and kick them out!

Edit: Reading up on her, she is a peppy villager. I have another peppy bunny named Bonbon, they are going to get along great I bet. :D

:')

got the sloppy and creepy set (sans wallpaper) by just giving someone a gyroid and letting them borrow clothes. dang. GF got a weird but almost wonderful way doin' things.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I accidentally tossed a letter containing one villager's parting words.
Now that I think about it, I could have reseted... oh well.

Frogstep

Thanks again Philia for everything! (Del, harvest set, hybrids, hha schooling)
Now I gotta apply that knowledge so my town doesn't look like a place where people get mugged and kidnapped haha.

Hopefully it doesn't take me 10 years to get Del into a decent spot tomorrow... oh god please!

Thanks again Philia for everything! (Del, harvest set, hybrids, hha schooling)
Now I gotta apply that knowledge so my town doesn't look like a place where people get mugged and kidnapped haha.

Hopefully it doesn't take me 10 years to get Del into a decent spot tomorrow... oh god please!
Del isn't a frog.

Wait a minute... O_O

Frogstep

Del isn't a frog.

Wait a minute... O_O

Lol I know, I know!
I'm letting go of my cranky and I wanna get another one in it's place right away and Del is actually a really cool looking cranky, also he looks like he'd be bros with my Ribbot.

I don't want anymore frogs until I can get Lily! I will have her!

Iknowthatfeel.jpeg

*hugs*

You're kinder than me. I got tears and then wanted Barold to die in a Dick Cheney hunting accident.

I'll ask again just in case, of anyone has a full set of Modern I can catalog, I'd be extremely grateful. I wouldn't mind cataloging Astro either, as that could be the last set I go with for the basement.

Requoting this because if no one has a set off hand to help with, hit me up sometime tomorrow and I'll order you a set of both.

Hmmm, it rained yesterday but the Reset Surveillance Center isn't open tonight. It's supposed to be open til 2AM on Night Owl. :/

What gives?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Final fashion check today. The theme is cute. Will have to find a quiet moment at work to see what I need to order from my catalogue. Quick glance over the list I should easily have a hat, accessory and top. I believe I have bottoms as well. Socks and shoes are iffy but that shouldn't matter since I've got enough.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wow... I'll try to make the fortuneteller appear a lot then.

Also rain makes hit-the-rock bugs spawn more right?

Final fashion check today. The theme is cute. Will have to find a quiet moment at work to see what I need to order from my catalogue. Quick glance over the list I should easily have a hat, accessory and top. I believe I have bottoms as well. Socks and shoes are iffy but that shouldn't matter since I've got enough.

Lol, got that yesterday too. :) Used lil'bros hat (the mario one), pacifier, bear custome, bear pants, purple star socks and red shoes. :)

Tomorrow is TIY closing...

Linius

I hope Bunnie sends me a letter. I will keep it forever :'(

All animals do. But since you only got her (?) a week it's highly unlikely you'll get a pic attached to it :(

Also, Gracie is really testing me here. Still at one visit. I also think it's save to assume that buying a few expensive items at TIY doesn't help her showing up again. I bought a couple of moons and katanas over the past four or five days without results.

Koomaster

Bunnie chose a great spot to move...
tumblr_mswnh7roEV1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Didn't destroy anything, I won't have to rearrange my path, great location to where I can pull the path up to her door. Only thing I really have to do is chop down the tree so her house is more visible from the southern path. Couldn't really ask for a better location for her to pick, so off to a great start! :)

P.S. She is also going to be really close to Bonbon's house. ^___^

Chopper

The "board game piece" does not appear in the app catalogue. Is that one of these annoying items that has a different name in the US version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom