• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
#desertlife brah

Relevant:

tumblr_mswt8zjxSk1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

And not relevant but still cute:

tumblr_mswtllFLCF1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Does anyone know, when you invite an animal from the campground, how long till they show up?

<rant>Also... you know... fuck crickets. Those assholes are now all over the ground and I flip out hoping it's a scorpion. At least cicadas kept their shit all out of my grill and up in the trees like a charlie.</rant>

Also, I have four afternoon tea-sets ready for those who wanted them. If anybody else missed it and wants one, just give me a shout.
If you still have one, I'd love to grab it. Missed the boat completely.

It's all good if you don't mind waiting for it to come in. I actually have those sets currently in my house but I'm lazy about dismantling my rooms at the moment. *chuckles* I can put an order in this morning though and hopefully start to get it this evening.
I can wait. Still have to expand the rooms for them anyways. :) Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it.

I'm still tormented by my failure to complete the Lovely set by myself back in the day on the GameCube.

If you still have one, I'd love to grab it. Missed the boat completely.

Sure, will grab one for you later.

Will you be around in roughly a hour's time? I'm just going to grab a snack and then create another alt to get the afternoon tea-set.

It'll set you back 200K, if that's okay.

Sure, will grab one for you later.

Will you be around in roughly a hour's time? I'm just going to grab a snack and then create another alt to get the afternoon tea-set.

It'll set you back 200K, if that's okay.
That's fine, though I'm at work and can't come until around 7 EST. Will that be to late for you?

Shari is all boxed up and ready to leave my town if anyone wants her. She has an Uchi personality.

Eww, that was the first villager I was glad she left my town. That rude hideous monkey...

Aveyn Knight, is it possible to that I can come catalogue that stuff for yesterday you had for me? :)

Ok. :) It's easy, they are almost all outside and at one spot. One is in his house, so it wouldn't take long for those signs. :)

Edit: looks like you weren't added yet. :) Okay, gates are open, town is petville. :)
Thank you, sir! Phoebe's pic acquired :D Jaqcues randomly sold me a painting on the way, too. Now time to go island hopping since my treasure chest randomly disappeared. I think prince broke into my house and took it :p

EDIT: So since the creation of my campsite, these are the villagers that have visited:
Bubbles
Cyrano
Gigi
Rodney
Kyle

I should have kept kyle, but at the time I was trying to get a lazy personality. Bubbles was eh just okay, but the rest have been disappointing. Where are the bunnies, cats and squirrels? lol Camfrog tried to leave today and i put an end to that notion! He and Sly are like a camo team. They mustn't be separated.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Doing my daily three trips for a bottled ship and others are sure making me feel guilty. Moment I get there they start talking to me. Feel bad selecting "Go Home" while also answering questions.

Looks like petition are almost a way to get a pic. :)

Thank you aveyn for cataloging, got some more percentage now. :)
Getting pics is so random. Certain tasks may have a higher chance, but I got my first one from telling a villager their house looks crap.

Looks like petition are almost a way to get a pic. :)
Definitely the most reliable method, but I did sort of cheat. Had to reset the game twice before she actually gave it to me. First she gave me a citrus floor, which was an utter disappointment. Next, she gave me a modern bookshelf. Third time was a charm, though, and she handed her picture over. Now I have it sitting right next to Jacques picture in my room.

EDIT: When you guys post screenshots from AC, are you using the SD card to transfer the pictures over? MY computer doesn't have a reader. Well, I guess my old laptop does, so I could always dump em off that way.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I'm super nice to all my villagers and the only one to give me a pic was Axel when he left. Petitions have done nothing. Jerks. I hate them all.

EDIT: When you guys post screenshots from AC, are you using the SD card to transfer the pictures over? MY computer doesn't have a reader. Well, I guess my old laptop does, so I could always dump em off that way.
I do, although my laptop's SD card reader is rubbish.

It won't recognise my SD cards 9/10 times...

I'm super nice to all my villagers and the only one to give me a pic was Axel when he left. Petitions have done nothing. Jerks. I hate them all.
I was on super good terms with Curly when he left and he didn't leave behind his picture. Anytime someone has wanted to leave, the choices have always been something like "Bye!" or "Good luck." With Curly it was "be cool somewhere else." Is that just because he was a jock personality or because we had a good friendship?
I do, although my laptop's SD card reader is rubbish.

It won't recognise my SD cards 9/10 times...
Okay I'm going to try it maybe later tonight. Thanks.

Someone (Niraj?) said they didn't start getting pics until a certain number of hours played. 500, maybe? I'm a bit below that but my villagers have just started handing out pics like crazy. Maybe not enough hours played yet?

Only if I have a bunch. Otherwise, I email them directly to Tumblr through Gmail.

Grym

Doing my daily three trips for a bottled ship and others are sure making me feel guilty. Moment I get there they start talking to me. Feel bad selecting "Go Home" while also answering questions.

LOL. I do the same thing....I do a handful of trips every day to try to grab some of the harder to find items. It has been getting me some good items the past few days, but I always feel bad because I go in and then leave right away and am clicking through the text when someone starts talking to me and I can't answer. Feel like such a jerk.

LOL. I do the same thing....I do a handful of trips every day to try to grab some of the harder to find items. It has been getting me some good items the past few days, but I always feel bad because I go in and then leave right away and am clicking through the text when someone starts talking to me and I can't answer. Feel like such a jerk.
Same. Last night i ran into two dudes trying to play themselves off as girls. They started harassing me with a bunch of vulgar comments, so I just played dumb like I was 12 and left. I've spent enough time playing WoW to know when guys are using female characters.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well on the second trip there was a connection error as I was leaving. I sure hope I didn't cause that and that it didn't cause anyone to lose some progress. :/

Well no bottled ships tonight. Try again tomorrow.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Someone (Niraj?) said they didn't start getting pics until a certain number of hours played. 500, maybe? I'm a bit below that but my villagers have just started handing out pics like crazy. Maybe not enough hours played yet?

Yeah I got my first one probably something around 450, give or take 20 either way.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't use path patterns. Every town I've visited so far has had really neat organized pathways.

No paths

Some updates:

Got most my villagers not wearing my patterns into denim jackets, black for the boys, blue for the girls (except Julian of course who got a blue one). Looking good in the fall gear!

Got my house chock full of customized birch cabin furniture and customized simple modern wood. Wee's house made an impression. Place looking better. Now to get my villagers' houses full of the same.

And Julian gave me my long-awaited and pined-after Totem Pole. I'll post a pic at some point. WIth most things AC, it's not as big as I thought it would be (hello, tower?), but it's still badass and a perfect centerpiece for my village green outside the cafe.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Just a FYI; I have Snake ready to move out of my TT cart if you still want him

Yeah! I'm having noooo luck getting anybody's dreamies by camp spamming for hours and hours. I have gotten victoria 7 billion times, though.

I'll hop over whenever you're ready.

This might be the oddest request ever, but to anybody still doing coffee jobs, if Pelly or Phyllis show up, can you get a screenshot of their backs as they walk up to the counter?

Well on the second trip there was a connection error as I was leaving. I sure hope I didn't cause that and that it didn't cause anyone to lose some progress. :/

Well no bottled ships tonight. Try again tomorrow.
Aww...

To be fair, I haven't really seen many people do anything serious on the island. Well, I guess some people manage to catch sharks and stuff.

Had some fun last time I was on the island though.

HNI_0081.JPG

Have you tried digging holes around somebody sitting on a tree trunk?

MicH

Yeah! I'm having noooo luck getting anybody's dreamies by camp spamming for hours and hours. I have gotten victoria 7 billion times, though.

I'll hop over whenever you're ready.
I'm currently waiting for someone on GFAQS, so can we do it tomorrow or Thursday? I have Merengue moving ready to trade for Chief

EDIT Sorry if my previous post was a big misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom