• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated trade list 2.0!

These are the items I have for trade...

legit scary painting

ancient wall
closed road

golden wall
golden table

---

And these are the items I need...

legit basic painting

legit ancient statue
legit great statue
legit mystic statue

ancient tile
basement floor
chessboard rug
daisy meadow
lunar surface
saharah's desert
sidewalk
sporty floor
western desert

basement wall
chain-link fence
classroom wall
desert vista
garden wall
lunar horizon
music-room wall
office wall
sci-fi wall
skyscraper wall
sporty wall

golden bench
golden closet
golden dresser
golden screen
golden wall torch

Coldsnap

Can you really kick someone out of your town? Kid Cat just moved in from my girlfriends town and Iggly is already my #1 bro. Don't need two bros.

Can you really kick someone out of your town? Kid Cat just moved in from my girlfriends town and Iggly is already my #1 bro. Don't need two bros.

Without time traveling, waiting patiently is your only option. The best method seems to be introducing yourself once and then just ignoring them.

Coldsnap

:( There's a really big fish in my river.. keep missing the chance to get it. Every time it bites I apparently dont hit reel in fast enough. I wonder what it is.

Without time traveling, waiting patiently is your only option. The best method seems to be introducing yourself once and then just ignoring them.

Gotcha, okay.

Hey bpb, thought you might like to know that Hippeux never showed up. I'm still at 8 villagers.

That's a relief. I was hoping I wouldn't repay your generosity by dumping that hippo on you. I haven't heard from anyone else in the past day or so I think he's safely been tossed to the depths.

You can expect a plot for your random ninth on the third day after dropping to eight.

Marvie_3

Banned
Alright, since I want the storage space more than I want to finish my landscaping right now, I have a ton of azaleas to give away. Does anyone want some? I have both pink and white.

gilljoy

Guys,

Is there a demo for this? I just ordered a 3ds and I've never played an animal crossing game and wouldn't mind trying before buying

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Okay... so, earlier today, I bought some turnips from a friend's village. My friend is on the east coast of the US, and I'm on the west coast. It was at 6 AM his time and 3 AM my time. Now, a few minutes ago, I started playing, and find that all of the turnips I bought have spoiled. Can someone tell me why this is? Does it have something to do with the time difference? I did not adjust my 3DS's clock at all.

Okay... so, earlier today, I bought some turnips from a friend's village. My friend is on the east coast of the US, and I'm on the west coast. It was at 6 AM his time and 3 AM my time. Now, a few minutes ago, I started playing, and find that all of the turnips I bought have spoiled. Can someone tell me why this is? Does it have something to do with the time difference? I did not adjust my 3DS's clock at all.
If it was 3AM Sunday morning in your town, then they spoiled when it hit 6AM.

New days in New Leaf start at 6AM. So 3AM Sunday morning is still considered part of Saturday. (At least in regard to turnips.) And last week's turnips spoil when it rolls over from Saturday night to Sunday morning.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
If it was 3AM Sunday morning in your town, then they spoiled when it hit 6AM.

New days in New Leaf start at 6AM. So 3AM Sunday morning is still considered part of Saturday. (At least in regard to turnips.) And last week's turnips spoil when it rolls over from Saturday night to Sunday morning.
Ugh. Didn't realize the game didn't keep track of when you bought them. Guess I can't buy turnips from his town anymore.

Thank you.

Ugh. Didn't realize the game didn't keep track of when you bought them. Guess I can't buy turnips from his town anymore.

Thank you.
It doesn't matter what time it is in the town you purchased them, it matters what time it is in your town.

You were at the end of your eligibility time for selling turnips for that week. When it hit 6AM in your town, it's the start of a new turnip cycle. That's why they spoiled.

Elija2

On the plus side, I found another lucky clover and got Rosie's pic! Wooh!

"One good purr deserves another."

See, even my villagers like making puns.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks again. Only got a lame coconut palm out of it though.

On the plus side, I found another lucky clover and got Rosie's pic! Wooh!

"One good purr deserves another."

See, even my villagers like making puns.

No problem, glad you got a pic from something else at least

oh man, i just turned on the game for the first time in a while and GRASS EVERYWHERE i don't recognize this place

What's grass?

Burning Justice

the superior princess
It doesn't matter what time it is in the town you purchased them, it matters what time it is in your town.

You were at the end of your eligibility time for selling turnips for that week. When it hit 6AM in your town, it's the start of a new turnip cycle. That's why they spoiled.
I understood what you meant. I thought the game would keep track of when you bought them and cause them to spoil a week later, but I now understand that every Sunday at 6AM, all unspoiled turnips you have automatically spoil, regardless of when they were bought.

Mekere

Did someone managed to make a villager change his wallpaper of floor? I have sent dozen of those to Annalise and she kept the initial ones that doesn't go well with her new custom furniture :/

Robin64

Finally have all the rooms of my house installed! They're all still at their smallest, mind you. I wonder how much more money it will cost to get them all to max...

Yeah, I know, way behind. ;)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Finally have all the rooms of my house installed! They're all still at their smallest, mind you. I wonder how much more money it will cost to get them all to max...

Yeah, I know, way behind. ;)
The grand total is 7,595,800 bells.

I still need to expand the back room and the basement. Need an idea for the back room first.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
The grand total is 7,595,800 bells.

I still need to expand the back room and the basement. Need an idea for the back room first.
BTtX5OzCMAEMIvK.jpg:large

You can thank me later.

Robin64

My front room was the bridge of a spaceship, but I'm relagating that to the back room so the front one can be just a proper normal room. Sofa, TV, all that stuff. Left will be a study, right will be a kitchen. Basement is currently a tiny a VERY dingy basement, looks a bit like a Silent Hill location.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My basement is still a chair look at Iwata with the tissue box. A few random items got dumped down there as well like the lovely phone.

Since the sloppy and cardboard stuff are super rare I've given up on making a tribute to the Nintendo basement.

I might make the main room a bit creepy for Halloween season.

Robin64

Oh yeah, Halloween! That's what I'll do with my main room this month. We can buy that set from the store as of tomorrow, right?

Edit: Yeah, they start selling Spooky furniture and candy! And the Ables sell masks for use on the 31st! Gonna be fun.

Robin64

You know, it irks me how sets still have both bedroom and living room style items. Yeah, I want to put the Spooky Set in my front room, but to really complete it, I need to place the bed in there too. But I have a bedroom!

Katsuragi

At his birthday party, Henry revealed that he & Lucha were very close!

JEwd6wr.jpg

A few days later, he moved out of my town Zebes. Poor Lucha must have been heartbroken! Yesterday I found this letter in my mailbox:

It seems that their bromance was not meant to last... :'(

Coldsnap

That spooky set! I cannot wait. For some reason I have very specific memories of Halloween in the Gamecube Animal Crossing, fun times.

My basement is still a chair look at Iwata with the tissue box. A few random items got dumped down there as well like the lovely phone.

Since the sloppy and cardboard stuff are super rare I've given up on making a tribute to the Nintendo basement.

I might make the main room a bit creepy for Halloween season.

I think you should go for the nintendo basement. I thought about it when I saw the VCR TV, Gamecube shelf, and tissue box. I have the cardboard closet if you need it.

Vyse24

So I still need a few things I've yet to catch in September, and I have a few things like extra Triforces and Mushroom Murals that I'll trade for them. There are others items I have. I'll list them later.

Anyway I need:
-Scorpion
-King Salmon
-Gar
-Saddled Bichir

If anyone can help me complete this, let me know and we can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom