• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

Has your mailbox been full every single mail delivery? Like is all your mail backed up?

Because I've never lost any mail I have ordered. I will routinely order like 20+ catalog items at once and nothing has ever gotten lost.

Edit: Is it possible you didn't save after you ordered the Kiddie set?

It might be possible I lost the kiddie set from not saving. I can't remember exactly when I powered off on accident. Was a day or two ago. That's probably it!

Koomaster

It might be possible I lost the kiddie set from not saving. I can't remember exactly when I powered off on accident. Was a day or two ago. That's probably it!
Yeah definitely. As far as I know Pete doesn't lose mail.

Everything you order through the catalog gets delivered in the next mail so long as there is space in your mail box.

Anything you order through HHA showcase homes gets delivered the next day; 24hrs.

Redd delivers the next morning after he was there.

As long as your mailbox has space, you'll get your items. And if it's full it gets sent to the next delivery and so forth till everything is delivered.

Consider back to back bunnies a good omen: they want you to keep trying to fully realize your bunny kingdom once again and they will rain down upon you as many rabbits as they possibly can.

Disclaimer: AC gods occasionally have questionable timing.

Frogstep

Whoo! Finally got a pink carnation and with that I've gotten every hybrid now. :)

Took a while to get that pink one. Kept getting red carnations when I used fertilizer. Thanks again to Philia for supplying me with that white one!

Coldsnap

Dangit I'm such an idiot. FINALLY saw a scorpion and I got so nervous I saved and continued, forgot that the screen would go black and the scorpion would leave. T_T::

Fireblend

Banned
Well, I had some spare money on the eShop so I finally gave in and bought this game. The last one I played was Wild World. Let's see what's changed.

I have legit dynamic(x2) and proper paintings that I'm willing to trade for any of these:

warm painting
basic painting
serene painting
great sculpture
gallant sculpture

I also have a golden wall, golden wall torch, and golden carpet that I'd like to trade for any of these:

golden bench
golden clock
golden closet
golden man
golden woman

I have like 3 Golden Women. I'll trade for wall torch.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Didn't realize you were a fan of BB until you replied to my post over the OT! And after seeing that, I realized there's quite a few of us AC'ers that enjoy breaking bad!

I think I've been on all the wall of shames this season :( all over tomorrow man ughhggggh

Roto13

Flowertopia update: A river splits my town pretty much perfectly in half from the northwestern corner to the southeastern corner, and I've managed to fill everything in the southwestern half of my town with flowers, aside from the paths.

I only have two bridges in my town because I'm waiting for someone to suggest the final bridge I don't have on my list (a fairy tale bridge) and I heard animals won't suggest bridges if you have three already. I think I'm going to clear a path running to and from where the bridge will eventually be when I build it, because that makes more sense than filling in those spaces with flowers, only to uproot them later when I want to make a new path for the bridge.

Anustart

I think I've been on all the wall of shames this season :( all over tomorrow man ughhggggh

I dunno what I'm going to watch now that it's ending :/ Was really the only drama I looked forward to for the last 6 years :( Well, Dexter too, but we all know what happened with that show :/

Elija2

So a friend sent me some Swapnotes of some crazy shit that I don't even.

kvBkcAVl.jpg
6LF2uudl.jpg

Second one looks like some Windows XP wallpaper shit. I didn't even know the game had hills like that.

Castcoder

Banned
I'm looking for some furniture sets.

I'm looking for the following:

Robo Lamp

Astro Lamp
Astro Table

Golden Furniture Set (excluding the dresser)

Polka-Dot Furniture

Name a reasonable price and I'll buy.

Westraid

It took me ages to find Joan this morning.

Worst game of hide and seek ever.
Was about to give up until I saw her hiding behind a tree next to Reese's.
I bet the two of them had just agreed on giving the worst prices for turnips this week. -_-

I have an extra moody painting if anyone doesn't have it yet. The painting is always genuine.
If anyone has a spare that is not the quaint, famous, perfect, amazing, nice, common, jolly, fine, scary,calm,moody and graceful painting, or the beautiful statue and the gallant statue, maybe we could do a trade?

Koomaster

So a friend sent me some Swapnotes of some crazy shit that I don't even.

Second one looks like some Windows XP wallpaper shit. I didn't even know the game had hills like that.
That is what is between the train tracks and main street. If you look up on the cliff past the train tracks you'll see those bush things, so I bet that is where they are.

Looks really lovely actually.

Duster

I've realised that I've been neglecting the WiFi island, do you tend to find many older players there?
Being a 28 year old male makes the whole thing feel weird.

It took me ages to find Joan this morning.

Worst game of hide and seek ever.

I've taken to using the megaphone to find her.

Yeah, loads.

Some of your villagers occasionally hint that lots of StreetPass tags ups the number of Re-tail premium items.

I believe it has to be lots of AC StreetPasses in the same day.

I've realised that I've been neglecting the WiFi island, do you tend to find many older players there?
I don't, so I rarely go.

It's fun to play around with the younger players sometimes though; some of them are funny--some in a good way, some in a bad way.

That reminds me, does anyone have any good cranky or uchi suggestions?

After Nana moves out, I want to add a cranky to my town. Plus I want to boot Diva eventually, so I'll want an uchi to replace her.

At the moment I have Tia, Pekoe, O'Hare, Eugene, Cheri, Olivia, Dizzy and Boone.

Somebody suggested Fang for a cranky, but I'm unsure of the going prices for him... plus I'm trying to avoid the super-popular villagers.

Westraid

That reminds me, does anyone have any good cranky or uchi suggestions?

After Nana moves out, I want to add a cranky to my town. Plus I want to boot Diva eventually, so I'll want an uchi to replace her.

At the moment I have Tia, Pekoe, O'Hare, Eugene, Cheri, Olivia, Dizzy and Boone.

Somebody suggested Fang for a cranky, but I'm unsure of the going prices for him... plus I'm trying to avoid the super-popular villagers.

I have Vic in my town and I really like him. He's pretty funny, looks cool and his house is a pirate ship.
vic.png

Koomaster

Any snail hunters about?
tumblr_mtw777eHXI1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

It's really coming down in my town today if anyone wants to stop by for snails.
I believe tomorrow is the absolute last day for them and then they hibernate until April.
Let me know if you want to pop over.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Occasionally. Average age is usually like 11-14 though. Oldest I've seen is somebody in their late 30s, been lucky enough to befriend some people in their 20s as well.

Anybody Want Lionel? He's going to move out in the next 20 minutes!

This classy dude has my endorsement ;)

I have Vic in my town and I really like him. He's pretty funny, looks cool and his house is a pirate ship.
vic.png

I don't think I got to see him!

Oh shoot. Missed Joan, forgot all about Turnips. Oh well. Don't need the money for now at least.

Got 5 blue roses today, since focusing only on watering those. Hoping that continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom