• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
So, I just started playing today! And since I've added my FC to the list in the OP and it's instructed me to announce my doing so in this thread, here I am. I guess I'll offer my FC in this post (quote to see) as well. I'm pretty much playing blindly (no idea of what I'm doing other than what I remember from Wild World) but I'm looking forward to enjoying the much-hyped online AC-GAF experience
KuGsj.gif

Edit: I realized I could have just added my friend code to my GAF profile.. just did.

Koren

Hi everyone! Just came to say hello, since I've disappeared for nearly a week (quite a busy week at work, and unfortunately, the next one should also be busy, but I hope I'll at least be able to follow the thread).

Happy to see that the community is live and kicking.

Add here the usual complaint of not being able to get a blue rose (damn) or villagers pictures T_T (but since I've barely played during my bus travels, I haven't done a lot of things to warrant a picture either)

Time for some more unorderable trading! :D

All items are one for one

These are the items I have for trade...

scary painting
quaint painting
flowery painting
graceful painting
common painting
nice painting
moving painting x2
(All legit, or course.)

ancient wall
closed road
sci-fi floor

golden wall
golden table
golden chair

---

And these are the items I need...

legit basic painting
legit calm painting
legit jolly painting
legit warm painting

legit ancient statue
legit beautiful statue
legit great statue
legit mystic statue

golden bench
golden closet
golden dresser
golden screen
golden wall torch

ancient tile
autumn floor
basement floor
boxing-ring mat
chessboard rug
classroom floor
concrete floor
daisy meadow
lunar surface
mossy carpet
saharah's desert
sidewalk
sporty floor
tatami
western desert

basement wall
chain-link fence
classroom wall
desert vista
garden wall
lunar horizon
music-room wall
office wall
sci-fi wall
shoji screen
skyscraper wall
sporty wall
summit wall
tree-lined wall

So if anyone wants to do any artwork for artwork, Saharah for Saharah, golden for golden trades, just let me know.

If none of the items I have for trade are of interest, I'm also willing to buy anything I need from you if they are for sale. I also have a ton of Redd's fortune cookie items if you prefer.

Thanks.

EdgeXL

Hello, all!

I have been out of this thread for about three weeks. Due to circumstances out of my control I have lost my old town. I am downloading the game again as I type this post and will be starting over again. I look forward to rejoining the AC community.

Just reposting my request for holly and sweet-olive bushes. I still need 15 holly bushes and 13 sweet-olive.

I have 5 holly and sweet-olive in total (as in there's 2 of one and 3 of the other).

I also stumbled upon a charcoal tile from somewhere, so you don't need to hold onto that for me ^^

braves01

Banned
Sorry, I have both of those.

What do you need?

I've only got a couple clocks and a wall torch in terms of gold furniture. As for art, I've got:

famous, amazing, nice, common, flowery, jolly, scary, wistful, wild, graceful, and a robust statute.

So, to answer your question, I guess I need everything not listed above. lol

I'll trade you a beautiful statue for your scary painting.
Marvie, I'm ready for you now. You still need to add me.

As for everyone else, just give me a few minutes. I need to update the list. (Someone from another board brought a lot of other stuff when we traded, so I need to regroup.)

Anustart

I'm getting tired of Sable cock-teasing me. Just gimme dat QR machine! How many times must I speak with her? Probably closing in on 2 weeks now.

Marvie_3

Banned
I have a legit solemn painting that I'd love to trade for any of the following:

Paintings:

Basic
Calm
Dynamic
Famous
Perfect
Serene
Warm

Statues:

Mystic
Robust
Valiant

I'm also still looking for a bunch of blue hydrangeas and a few cedar saplings. I have some pink/white azaleas I could trade for them.

Updated trade list!

These are the items I have for trade...

legit scary painting

ancient wall
closed road

golden wall
golden table
golden chair

---

And these are the items I need...

legit basic painting
legit calm painting
legit jolly painting

legit ancient statue
legit great statue
legit mystic statue

ancient tile
basement floor
chessboard rug
daisy meadow
lunar surface
saharah's desert
sidewalk
sporty floor
western desert

basement wall
chain-link fence
classroom wall
desert vista
garden wall
lunar horizon
music-room wall
office wall
sci-fi wall
skyscraper wall
sporty wall

golden bench
golden closet
golden dresser
golden screen
golden wall torch

So if anyone wants to do any artwork for artwork, Saharah for Saharah, golden for golden trades, just let me know.

If none of the items I have for trade are of interest, I'm also willing to buy anything I need from you if they are for sale. I also have a ton of Redd's fortune cookie items if you prefer.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom