• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldsnap

I need some island points badly. There's only beginner and easy tours in my island and I do them over and over and never get anything more challenging.

Anustart

I need some island points badly. There's only beginner and easy tours in my island and I do them over and over and never get anything more challenging.

How long you going to be up? If you'll be around in an hour or two, I can probably have you over to my place, have elite scavenger hunt going on and it's worth 16 medals a pop.

Just gotta see if my woman goes back to sleep any time soon.

Reposting for a new page: Fauna is probably leaving tomorrow. (I'm weak but need the space in the other town so...) If anyone wants to discuss adopting her, let me know.

Ew. Congrats on getting rid of Diva too. You deserve better.

Hi BPD, I'd like to see about getting her in my daughter's town if you're still around. I know she'd like to have her.

I've become a massive hoarder haha. i need to sell some shit

how many Halloween masks has everyone collected yet? I have 2. These upcoming events are the only reason i keep playing

Coldsnap

How long you going to be up? If you'll be around in an hour or two, I can probably have you over to my place, have elite scavenger hunt going on and it's worth 16 medals a pop.

Just gotta see if my woman goes back to sleep any time soon.

cool. I should be around. Just give me a heads up here.

Now that Coco is gone, all five of my original villagers have moved out. She's the only one I will truly miss though. She's the first to send me her picture when she moved too... ;_;

On a lighter note, Zucker gave me his picture today for giving him a plum bonsai. :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oops! Nevermind, we were already friends :3 Quick question for someone, if I have a visitor from another village, can they go to the island by themselves?

And Coldsnap I'ma openin mah gates.

I think you both have to go.

Completed my second villager "set" today thanks to a kind donation. Peaches the stuffed horse will be moving in tomorrow, and hence, I'll have all three stuffed animal villagers. :)

Ugh, I totally missed out on Silver Axes. Man...

Also, Chopper and Aveyn Knight: Got some FEDORA CHAIRS for you.
I've seen people talking about this, where does the fedora chair come from?

Frogstep

I'd like that sushi platter, would be a really cool pick up. I assume it's not US DLC but even if it was, my luck with getting Nintendo Zone stuff has be pretty crappy. Never got it to work once. :<

Real life leaf umbrella FTW!
jjhCUMs.jpg

Anustart

Question about the badges for doing tours, from Phileas. I see it's 300 - 2000 (1500?) and 5000.

Is that earned medals that you shop with, or earned Tortimer badges? If it's the latter that is insane, as I dunno if I can ever do 5000 tours.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'd like that sushi platter, would be a really cool pick up. I assume it's not US DLC but even if it was, my luck with getting Nintendo Zone stuff has be pretty crappy. Never got it to work once. :<

Pretty sure it's orderable. Remind me tomorrow and I'll order one for you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have just finished working through the entirely full HHA showcase that I managed to accumulate at Eurogamer last weekend, ordering everything I didn't have along the way. It was alot less fun than I imagined due to the fact that an alarming amount of people have exactly the same furniture in their houses. Alpine, Modern Wood, Rococo, Sleek and fucking Nintendo items, I hate you. Luckily, I didn't come across too much customised stuff, but I was genuinely shocked by how similar most peoples' houses look.
I remember when I filled my HHA neighbourhood after an expo I went through it bit by bit over a series of days/weeks. Of course I was missing so much furniture then I didn't bother ordering too much.

Part of the reason why I've been trying to make rooms where I mix and match furniture and customise a lot of it is basically to say to those I pass, "Look what you can do! Don't limit yourself to furniture sets!"

Though I'm guessing the only thing they think when they see my house is "bastard has prevented me from ordering anything."

Oxx

I love looking at all my Streetpass houses.

Even when they are just rooms full of accumulated random stuff. Or completely customised furniture.

I do find myself ordering a lot less stuff than I used to, though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Going to make a note of that image's url (http://www.nintendo.com/images/3ds/hotspotlocator/promo-ac3.jpg). If next month it is the same we could just hotlink (ooh naughty) in the OP so that part doesn't have to be updated.

Shame NoE hasn't got the equivalent. They don't seem to care for Animal Crossing as much as NoA. No WW QR code in the direct, hardly any spotpass houses… pity.

starmud

... second day of trying to get jack and nothing. villagers talk of him being in town but nadda @____@ i've been trying at night due to my schedule but i'll force a look in the morning/afternoon ...

im also kind of surprised by the lack of halloween themed patterns online... other than making my own i've spotted about 4-5 sets on tumblr.

Anustart

I love looking at all my Streetpass houses.

Even when they are just rooms full of accumulated random stuff. Or completely customised furniture.

I do find myself ordering a lot less stuff than I used to, though.

Got the game on the 14th of last month. Ventured into the street pass house area once and was like "This is pointless, never coming back."

Now I'm back there everyday looking around at what people have come up with and ordering. I can't say it enough, this is my favorite AC game by far. I've only played the original (for an extended period of time), City Folk and this one though.

Edit: If anyone would be interested, I'm coding a windows app to keep track of a bunch of stuff in my game, when it's ready if you guys want to give it a try let me know. Right now my vision to track just about everything I can. All items in catalog, items in house, turnips (inventory and price history, profit history), Museum inventory (including rented rooms), PWPs built and available, etc. Just about everything I can think of. It won't be done any time soon, but when it is, I'm hoping it will be a fun little side activity for those of us who enjoy detailing everything!

Sharkz1

Neo Member
Hey guys, since I've moved into my new apartment this past August I cannot connect with other players in ACNL thanks to error code 018-0512. I can give all the details, but I wasn't sure if there was a certain thread that this was more suitable for.

You become.. one of them.

Don't do it!

Ahhhhhh I'm so torn :(

Possibly losing a moving a villager if you don't speak to everyone before you TT and some childish shaming from members here.

Talk to all your villagers several times to check for rumors about someone moving. If not, you're fine. The only other issue would be turnips rotting when you go backwards.

Thanks a lot for this!
I'm still considering but it's nice to know that not much will go wrong should I do it.

Whelp, I'm on and looking for Aveyn Knight and Chopper. (I'll open up whenever they're ready)

Aveyn Knight: The Mermaid Sofa is probably the only thing that eludes me for no good reason. If you have a spare of those, I'd gladly take it.

Oh, and I have a Katie. Anyone want her?

Whelp, I'm on and looking for Aveyn Knight and Chopper. (I'll open up whenever they're ready)

Aveyn Knight: The Mermaid Sofa is probably the only thing that eludes me for no good reason. If you have a spare of those, I'd gladly take it.

I'll quickly check my island--I was just there and saw a mermaid item, which I don't think is the sofa, but you never know.

Chopper

Gah. I'm at work. You be around in about an hour?

Thanks again!

I keep forgetting you can get off the boat when you have visitors X D

Also I wonder if the Fedora chair will be a NA exclusive? There's still no sign of the Pumpkin pie in Europe (although I have one luckily).

However I've noticed Nintendo is rolling out some Japanese items now (sushi platter for NA in two week's time; the topknot wig in Europe now), so you never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom