• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, since I've moved into my new apartment this past August I cannot connect with other players in ACNL thanks to error code 018-0512. I can give all the details, but I wasn't sure if there was a certain thread that this was more suitable for.

A very common error with spotty wifi.

Do you have your own router? Can you visit but not host?

SuperSah

Banned
555867_506374592792614_803100312_n.jpg

GAF, I want to show off my small Hallo'ween room in progress and the amazing Werewolve Hood I got! :D

Sharkz1

Neo Member
Yes I have. I'll go ahead and give the details.
So since I've moved into my new apartment I've had no trouble connecting my Wii U and 360 up to the internet (even if a little slow sometimes). Even my 3DS works fine with it. Note that I'm not using a Netgear router to pick up the wifi. My suitemate also has a Netgear and I've tried using that as well.
So games like Kid Icarus Uprising work perfectly with the connection. The internet browser also works like a charm, but the two games that just won't work are MK7 (error code 006-0612) and ACNL (error code 018-0512). I've tried Nintendo's fix but that just doesn't work. I don't really know what to do. I have friends on another forum I go to that have the exact same problem and have basically given up on it.

Frogstep

Oh nice! Wolf hood was also in my shop today. So far I've gotten the bug, ghost, monster mask and now the wolf hood. Two to go!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I am grateful that Carmen didn't place her house in the spot I was afraid she would (forgot to do the alt thing :/).

Also Frogstep, I'll order that sushi platter for you.

Oxx

For the first time there might be a 3DS game I am more motivated to play than AC

And this is before Pokemon rolls in.

For the first time there might be a 3DS game I am more motivated to play than AC

And this is before Pokemon rolls in.

What game's that?

Also, anybody up for some freebies? I'm doing another locker clear out.

Ship cannon, pirate's armor, barrel, ladybug carpet, butterfly wall
Sprinkler, block floor, kappa costume, heart bopper (x2), star bopper
Caterpillar sofa (x2), ladybug chair, mini butterfly table, stag-beetle chair
Red pinwheel, green pinwheel, strawberry ice cream, rotten pear (o_o)

I'll be free in about 30 minutes time.

Roto13

Man, my friends list is completely full of you bitches and I'm going to have to delete people for Pokemon.

It's times like these I kinda sorta miss the game-specific friends lists.

Man, my friends list is completely full of you bitches and I'm going to have to delete people for Pokemon.

It's times like these I kinda sorta miss the game-specific friends lists.

Yeah, I'm gonna send out a Swap Note tonight letting people know I'm gonna clear a bunch of people off my list unless they reply back. There are some on here I hear from rather regularly and they'll be safe (and my IRL friends) but for the most part, I just need to do a purge because I have like 80-something people on there.

So if I happen to remove you - don't take it personally! I can't always remember who everyone is. Hahaha. :p

Linius

Yeah, I'm gonna send out a Swap Note tonight letting people know I'm gonna clear a bunch of people off my list unless they reply back. There are some on here I hear from rather regularly and they'll be safe (and my IRL friends) but for the most part, I just need to do a purge because I have like 80-something people on there.

So if I happen to remove you - don't take it personally! I can't always remember who everyone is. Hahaha. :p

To be honest, I never read my swapnotes. And I think there are a lot of people like me :p

I only care about the games, the rest the 3DS has to offer I never really bothered with. And my guess is a lot of AC Gaf are making the switch to Pokémon.

Monster Hunter 3U. I'm having a lot more fun with the game on a portable than I did with Tri on the Wii.

Ah, that's cool.

Do you play with friends locally?

I played a bit of it, but had no friends and got bored/frustrated eventually D:

More on topic, I've started working on a spooky one too; got bored of my bug-off room, especially after I expanded--the bug-off furniture just doesn't fit a room all by itself.

Chopper

To be honest, I never read my swapnotes. And I think there are a lot of people like me :p

I only care about the games, the rest the 3DS has to offer I never really bothered with. And my guess is a lot of AC Gaf are making the switch to Pokémon.
"Switch" is a bit strong, but it's hard not to get caught up in all the hype of the leak thread. I'll have to find the time to play both... :/

Linius

"Switch" is a bit strong, but it's hard not to get caught up in all the hype of the leak thread. I'll have to find the time to play both... :/

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life. Following too many TV shows, trying to keep up with AC (I'm slipping) and then there's almost Pokémon and GTA Online. It's too much considering the fact I'd like to call myself a student and attending university :p

Chopper

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life. Following too many TV shows, trying to keep up with AC (I'm slipping) and then there's almost Pokémon and GTA Online. It's too much considering the fact I'd like to call myself a student and attending university :p
Consider yourself lucky. I have a pub to run and a non-gaming girlfriend to attend to. Oh, to be a student again.

Linius

Solo, so far. I've had a lot of MH streetpass hits, so there might be some kind of underground scene around here.

I chose MH as my free game. I downloaded it the other week but didn't really got around playing it. But I'm gonna some day :p

Consider yourself lucky. I have a pub to run and a non-gaming girlfriend to attend to. Oh, to be a student again.

Running a pub? That sounds pretty exciting. Hard work too of course.

Niraj

I'll be playing Pokemon, so if you have me on your list and don't hate my guts by now, feel free to keep me.

Elija2

I'll also be getting Pokemon, but I'm not as hardcore as some of you people probably are (I don't know shit about EVs or IVs or whatever) so feel free to remove me if you want Pokemon Masters only.

Niraj

Same. I'm getting Y if that matters.

Same here

I'll also be getting Pokemon, but I'm not as hardcore as some of you people probably are (I don't know shit about EVs or IVs or whatever) so feel free to remove me if you want Pokemon Masters only.

I don't really fuck around with any of that either, but EV training is supposed to be much easier in these games, apparently.

Can we keep you our lists even if we do hate your guts?

No. Go away. Also, I have a bunny moving in tomorrow.

zigg

I think I have to cave and switch BT on, and maybe move some rare flower pairs indoors. I totally missed yesterday and I'm not really sure I can keep this up. Rune Factory is coming next week, FINALLY (eff you Amazon), and I think I just want to pack away Niwa for a bit.

Does anyone want Katie? Adorable traveling kitten?
If you've still got her tonight, sure! Won't be available for a handful of hours though.

Can we keep you our lists even if we do hate your guts?
Hee.

New Leaf remains firmly glued into my cartridge slot.

Finally finished my long-running goal to border my house with blue roses. I then have a nice circle of alternating purple and pink roses, then another outside that of all white.

Starting to breed more orange and pink roses, then going to move on to other hybrids, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom