• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Just curious, what is everyone currently clocking in this game, haven't played since GTA V came out and I have right at 34 hours thus far.

Hahahahaha, oh man. You are like a little AC baby.

A baby that was just born, a baby baby. Whereas I... well I'm already dead :(

Hahahahaha, oh man. You are like a little AC baby.

A baby that was just born, a baby baby. Whereas I... well I'm already dead :(

Yea I know haha, haven't played nearly as much as I would like to. Had probably 700 hours in Wild World, and I like this one more, but free time other games are pulling me away from it.

Tomorrow though, Punchy and I will reform Super Friends.

Wolfe

Oh man Punchy? Some day I'll get that guy to move to my town too.

As for my time I'm up to 552 hours :p, this is my first AC though so I guess you're far more of an AC grandpa than I am lol.

Now Niraj on the other hand...

Edit: See I told you! Speak of the devil and all that.

mantidor

So if I change my 3DS time for daylight saving time will the game read it as time traveling? because I really don't want to do that.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh man Punchy? Some day I'll get that guy to move to my town too.

As for my time I'm up to 552 hours :p, this is my first AC though so I guess you're far more of an AC grandpa than I am lol.

Now Niraj on the other hand...

Edit: See I told you! Speak of the devil and all that.

I have excellent timing.

Elija2

So if I change my 3DS time for daylight saving time will the game read it as time traveling? because I really don't want to do that.

As long as you don't play the game less than hour before or after moving the time back, you should be fine. The game detects time travel if you're playing at a time that you had already played at previously.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nintendo sent it in a letter, Should be given it by the postman the moment you start your new day.

Also bamboo grass is easy to grow so it's not like you lost out on it.

walei

Quillson sent me an email saying he thought long and hard about what represents him the most, and sent me a present of his conclusion. He gave me a gingham mini skirt.

I love Quillson.

Oxx

I'm pretty sure I'm still under 150 hours despite playing every day since release.

There are just too many 3DS games.

Mecca

I wish villagers would sit on benches more often. I've only caught them doing it twice.

When I was first building PWP to get my town status up, I was building just about anything my villagers suggested. One suggestion was a Tire Toy. I caught villagers sitting on that thing all the time. Later, I upgraded all my benches, including the Tire Toy, to Fairy Tale benches and no one ever sits on it. My villagers must find lumpy tires more comfortable.

I finally upgraded to the T&T Emporium. You guys weren't kidding about the Gracie stuff being expensive. I'm glad the sweets set is kinda ugly so no temptation to buy there. I also noticed she didn't greet me or say goodbye when I left. It's a bit refreshing not to have to zoom through the same dialogue over and over again when I enter and leave a room.

Midge moved out recently. I had forgotten she asked me to bury a time capsule for her before she left. I got a letter from her after she moved out saying I could dig it up and keep whatever was inside because she didn't think she would make it back to get it. I thought that was an interesting touch to the game rather than the capsule just disappearing forever.

Chopper

Nintendo sent it in a letter, Should be given it by the postman the moment you start your new day.

Wrong Bamboo Grass. There's a furniture item only available during a particular Japanese holiday that gives you words of wisdom when you interact with it. Unorderable, and pretty cool.

Edit: Starcrossed Day. Whatever that is.

Velcro Fly

I'm pretty close to 138 hours but I mostly keep to myself. Just enjoy playing the game to relax and to collect things. Have played every day since I started my town on June 15 too.

Nice!

I think my pumpkin pie was a freebie from a GAF member.

Annoyingly, both of my towns are in stasis, for different reasons, so I can't advance to the next day...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wrong Bamboo Grass. There's a furniture item only available during a particular Japanese holiday that gives you words of wisdom when you interact with it. Unorderable, and pretty cool.

Edit: Starcrossed Day. Whatever that is.
Oh that item. That's rather bad luck. Well he can always get a new one next year when the event reoccurs.

STG

Since months I am hunting the "Coprolite" Fossil with no luck

Does the lucky Item of the day increase the chance of getting the last fossil that one needs?

It really sucks when you only need one last fossil and the chances of getting it are sooooo tiny.

Chopper

Katrina sold me a Celebration Hat today. Less than a week with the permanent Fortune Teller's shop. I already had it catalogued, but how many other items does she offer up? Or is that it?

Grym

Katrina sold me a Celebration Hat today. Less than a week with the permanent Fortune Teller's shop. I already had it catalogued, but how many other items does she offer up? Or is that it?

She also sells the Tingle Hood....same price, same effect

At around 230 hours or so. Hope do you guys do it?

Also: If anyone from Europe gets an extra Pumpkin Pie, please let me know. It's the last unorderable NA DLC I missed, I believe. :/

The PWP restrictions continue to drive me insane. I planned for two yellow benches side by side in a small garden, one space apart. Game says lol fuck you. Had to demolish the one I'd already built, putting me another day behind. It's been compromise after compromise with my town planning.

And if anyone wants to boost their visit count, let me know. I need the visits. I'll also be monitoring for any villagers moving out. Down to 8 so I'm nervous.

Frogstep

Silver Catalog badge for me! :O

Weird, I always thought I had more than 50%. Trying my best to find everything on my own, with a few exceptions (Gracie's stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom