• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Golden Wall. (the gold ore wallpaper)

I can offer:

- Nintendo items (name the one you want)
- Golden Screen
- Golden Closet
- Golden Carpet

SuperSah

Banned
Yep! Sorry, I'm not used to thinking in GMT, just in relation to US time zones. This will have to change if I every fulfill my dream of living in London.

Trust me, London's overrated. I live here. Hope for the best though.

Also, post back when ready. If I don't reply within 15 minutes, I may have fell asleep.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I can offer:

- Golden Screen
- Golden Closet
- Golden Carpet

I have an extra one you can just have. I forget if we still have each other added or not.

I'll be online for a couple more hours, thanks!

And quick question, is it possible to clone mannequins?

Nope. They're actually one of the only items in the game that can't be traded, duped, or multiplied through various means of trickery. The fact that you can't put them on the ground makes them pretty tamper-proof.

I can offer:

- Golden Screen
- Golden Closet
- Golden Carpet
Since Niraj is giving you the wallpaper, can I buy the golden screen off you for 200k?

Edit:
Never mind. Thanks anyway. :)

Niraj

Are you available right now?

And have you have had any villagers go into the void recently? I've got an open spot reserved for Ankha.

I will be in a couple minutes, just doing a Pokemon trade.

And nope, I have 10 at the moment (Rhonda is currently in boxes).

I will be in a couple minutes, just doing a Pokemon trade.

And nope, I have 10 at the moment (Rhonda is currently in boxes).
Alright cool, just let me know when you are ready.

And is there anything you need right now? How about a Sea-Anemone bed and Marine Pop Floor?

Niraj

Alright cool, just let me know when you are ready.

And is there anything you need right now? How about a Sea-Anemone bed and Marine Pop Floor?

I'm ready now. I don't really need anything offhand. Do you want me to open, or should I head over there?

Wolfe

You don't want Ankha... O_O

If she ever moves and you decide to give her away, I'd love to take her.

I found her in my campsite one day and snatched her up, it's not that I don't want her I just don't have a huge attachment to her. If she decides to move out she's all yours :)

I found her in my campsite one day and snatched her up, it's not that I don't want her I just don't have a huge attachment to her. If she decides to move out she's all yours :)
Thanks. Punchy is pretty sweet too.

I've been trying to get her for a long time, and I won't stop until I finally get her. I've loved her ever since the GC days, but I've never had her in my town before.

Edit: Well, today is a very good AC day. Someone just helped me get Ankha. :)

Mecca

Can your AC fairy help me get Agent S too? ;)

Anyway, this weekend Nintendo is coming to the Bay Area for their Nintendo Experience Mall Tour. There should be a lot of AC peeps to streetpass there. I'm down to 8 villagers so I'm sure I'll get someone's cast off, but it'll be worth it to see all the new homes.

Niraj

Thanks. Punchy is pretty sweet too.

I've been trying to get her for a long time, and I won't stop until I finally get her. I've loved her ever since the GC days, but I've never had her in my town before.

Edit: Well, today is a very good AC day. Someone just helped me get Ankha. :)

Awesome man, glad you finally got her :)

Can your AC fairy help me get Agent S too? ;)
I'd suggest visiting the GameFAQs New Leaf online board. There are a ton of very generous and kind people there that cycle through villagers, and many of them give them away for free or for very reasonable prices. The 50 mil+ villager market is pretty much over, and most are just interested in playing with other people still into the game and helping each other out.

Awesome man, glad you finally got her :)
Thanks. Now we'll have dueling Ankhas. :)

Mecca

I'd suggest visiting the GameFAQs New Leaf online board. There are a ton of very generous and kind people there that cycle through villagers, and many of them give them away for free or for very reasonable prices. The 50 mil+ villager market is pretty much over, and most are just interested in playing with other people still into the game and helping each other out.

Thank you for the info. I'm glad the price isn't too steep. I have a little over 2 million bells in the bank. I'm pretty much in the poor house by AC standards. lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Anyone want to become a bush buddies?

I'd look out for and buy white and pink azalea, pink hydrangea, and sweet-olive bushes for you in exchange for blue hydrangea and holly bushes.

Man, those pokèmans...

... I'm still checking on my town everyday though. Finally ran into a SpotPass zone and nabbed five new HHS to rummage through.

Sydney wants to move away on the 26th and I'm gonna let her. Sure, someone will put a house up in the worst area but shit, I don't know what to do with the place anyways.

Booker. I'm so glad I don't have to run down to the beach to see if Gulliver is there.

Also... Bag worm. Fucking tree maggots don't exist in my town. Banging on trees sines the first and still haven't seen one.

Linius

Gracie is in town again. I can't believe it!

I need flashy clothes. I already have the Shrunk Jacket and 3D glasses at hand. Gonna try with two pieces. If that won't work I'll order some more and do it tonight after work. Does anyone know till what time Gracie is in town?

EDIT

I need to have my shoes covered as well so no check yet. Ordered Jester's Shoes and Mummy Pants. So tonight I have four different items that are flashy themed.

SuperSah

Banned
Gracie is in town again. I can't believe it!

I need flashy clothes. I already have the Shrunk Jacket and 3D glasses at hand. Gonna try with two pieces. If that won't work I'll order some more and do it tonight after work. Does anyone know till what time Gracie is in town?

EDIT

I need to have my shoes covered as well so no check yet. Ordered Jester's Shoes and Mummy Pants. So tonight I have four different items that are flashy themed.

I need Gracie three more times to get Nooks Emporium.

This is gonna be a loooooong time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man, I must have lucked out with my Gracie appearances since I've had the Emporium for a while now.

Then again I've only seen Katrina a few times in my game and swings and roundabouts.

Chopper

Does anyone have the Sweets Lamp or Spooky Wall Lamp available in their Emporium today? They're the last two bits I need for those sets, and their lack of appearance in mine is beginning to piss me off.

Also, does Gracie tend to keep the same stock in rotation, even within a season? I've seen, like, 20 red argyle shirts but never seen the tee, for example. That normal?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think the argyle shirt sleeve length vary over the seasons so the tee may have been summer.

I'll have to check the sweets lamp later, but I can order a spooky wall lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom