• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Whenever I streetpass people the chances are more than likely they also play New Leaf. It's like almost every 3DS owner bought the game :p

Oxx

Tbh, getting that badge was one of the main things keeping me going.

Obviously playing every day and harvesting streetpasses are two different things, but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed my first day of AC action relatively soon.

It has taken 4 months to get 300 passes. Getting to 1000 seems a long way off.

SuperSah

Banned
rN7P0JP

Do you guys like my Autumn look?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm a Londoner and I just got the bronze Streetpass badge.

Worked a bit on my town today after neglecting it for so long. My interior may look nice, but the exterior is a mess.

I'm so overgrown with flowers I've had to start selling them. On the bright side I think I've passed the 50% mark for the amount of blue flowers I need for my grand plan.

SuperSah

Banned
I'm a Londoner and I just got the bronze Streetpass badge.

Worked a bit on my town today after neglecting it for so long. My interior may look nice, but the exterior is a mess.

I'm so overgrown with flowers I've had to start selling them. On the bright side I think I've passed the 50% mark for the amount of blue flowers I need for my grand plan.

Can I ask for a good area for SP'ing then?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You don't want to ask me, I seem to go around the worst SP areas in London. My SP rate seems to be quite low compared to others. My biggest haul was from Hyper Japan when the game was still quite new since the list would fill up almost instantly from just walking around.

Finally passed my final fashion check, unfortunately it's happened on the same day I've bought pokemon y. Hopefully I'll be able to put it down long enough to pop into the emporium!

Linius

So I walked over to townsquare and I was like....

aIx.gif

GRACIE IS HERE

Gonna check if I have the proper outfit, I need official.

bjork

I will never get a streetpass medal, I don't think anyone in my area owns this game. I've only ever streetpassed like 11 people in a year.

Linius

Let's make a screenshot post then.

idLKdyMe4Uuxt.JPG
iKerhEOSJESXq.JPG

Me and the happy bunch at town square. Passed my test and got a sweets player in return. Two down, two more to go.

ibed5KtPvzjocq.JPG
ibqMV4Uo2acJhK.jpg

My glorious fishing trophy win. And Henry being silly today.

Good day.

Coldsnap

Can you get the street pass badge from street passing one person over and over? I street pass my girlfriend every day, althought I don't clear her through the Mii Plaza.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have Gracie as well for my last check. Anybody have historical clothes handy? I don't think I'm going to be home too long today so help would be appreciated. Worst case, I guess I'll just order stuff and take my 3DS with me.

Can you get the street pass badge from street passing one person over and over? I street pass my girlfriend every day, althought I don't clear her through the Mii Plaza.

I think so, but not 100% sure.

I pass my sister around twice a day, but I also go to events every other month. So not sure how all my tags add up...

I can say that you only need to pass each other in AC; Plaza has nothing to do with the AC StreetPass badge.

Linius

I have Gracie as well for my last check. Anybody have historical clothes handy? I don't think I'm going to be home too long today so help would be appreciated. Worst case, I guess I'll just order stuff and take my 3DS with me.

It's just past final mail delivery here :/

How comes my Imgur images show up as squares?

Help?!

You didn't use a direct link in your post ;)

C6qyqL0.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned

I had some before I cleaned out my storage the other day. :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man. I'm going to have to demolish so many PWPs just to move them one square.

I'm also going to need a lot of bushes. Maybe I'll just have to use island bushes as a temporary measure until I get enough holly and blue hydrangea.

A shame the white azalea are so pink.

ANd when I've got it all laid out I'm going to have to consider what are safe zones for new neiighbours.

K' Dash

So, after some time and Pokemon the people playing this game obviously reduced, my GF and I still play everyday and would like to add people to make an active community :)

Our FC's

0318-6957-0602
4828-4239-7994

Please send me a PM if you add us, so we can add you too.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So, after some time and Pokemon the people playing this game obviously reduced, my GF and I still play everyday and would like to add people to make an active community :)

Our FC's

0318-6957-0602
4828-4239-7994

Please send me a PM if you add us, so we can add you too.

I may have removed you from my bf list since I hadn't seen you in awhile ._. but I still have you on my friends list. Not playing as much since Pokemon has gotten its mitts on me, but I'm still good for an hour or so a day, or whenever I'm needed.

SuperSah

Banned
I may have removed you from my bf list since I hadn't seen you in awhile ._. but I still have you on my friends list. Not playing as much since Pokemon has gotten its mitts on me, but I'm still good for an hour or so a day, or whenever I'm needed.

Best of kept me. >:C

Wolfe

I wonder if Kami still has Punchy in his town, still my most sought after villager >_<

Oh and Sahara finally gave me a new carpet and wall today, the western (or whatever) carpet is kinda bleh but the egyptian style wall is pretty rad.

Edit: Cmon Ruby, you asked for a goldfish, a pop-eye goldfish should be good enough >.>

I wonder if Kami still has Punchy in his town, still my most sought after villager >_<

Oh and Sahara finally gave me a new carpet and wall today, the western (or whatever) carpet is kinda bleh but the egyptian style wall is pretty rad.

Edit: Cmon Ruby, you asked for a goldfish, a pop-eye goldfish should be good enough >.>

Yep, still have him. :) But he's not leaving. Diva is leaving tomorrow. :) She was nice, but I want Frita as Uchi villager... :(

Also went to FACTS today (a convention in Belgium) and got the beginner streetpass badge for animal crossing and my HHA is full. Haven't checked half to them...

And for cataloging, I only have to catalogue some winter clothes and the NYR DLC and I catalogued all... :/

bjork

I have a Gracie floor in my town's store, but the merchandise is always the same. Do I need to buy the set that's there to unlock more stuff?

I have a Gracie floor in my town's store, but the merchandise is always the same. Do I need to buy the set that's there to unlock more stuff?

Her stuff changes with the seasons. Right now we get the Sweets set for fall. There's also a special Card series during the short sale period before the end of the season.

Marvie_3

Banned
Her stuff changes with the seasons. Right now we get the Sweets set for fall. There's also a special Card series during the short sale period before the end of the season.

I really wish her inventory would change more often. Once every 3 months means her floor is worthless for a good chunk of the year.

bjork

Ah, okay. Gives plenty of time to save up to buy things there, then. Other than clothing, that stuff is pretty steep.

Fewr

I'm working to get a perfect town. Almost all of my town is covered in flowers. Could this affect my town rating?

(I'm in the process of building public works because Isabelle says my town is underdeveloped)

I'm working to get a perfect town. Almost all of my town is covered in flowers. Could this affect my town rating?

(I'm in the process of building public works because Isabelle says my town is underdeveloped)
You can't have too many flowers.

You can have too many trees though, and there is no message for that. When I was going for my perfect town, she kept saying I need more PWP even though I had more than 10. My real problem is that I had too many trees.

Once I cut some down, I got my perfect town.

Fewr

Thanks. I've only built the cafe, a hydrant, a bench, and tomorrow a streetlight so I still have plenty of pwps I must build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom