• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

I'm a few fish away from getting that 80% badge. I still need the new one for October and apparently there are a few rare ones I can just fish up from the island that are new.

Only need four bugs but two of them are ones I've already missed during the time the game has been out. The others haven't appeared yet.

Sea creatures if I'm patient enough I can 100% in the coming months.

Linius

Nah, no longer, I found some in my draws. =P

Cool!

Bit cleaning up my town, maybe finally laying down some paths in the near future. Think I'll sell the Gulliver set and number lamp set on GF. Hopefully I can squeeze some bells out of that. My current balance is 60,6 million. Still 40 million short of the ultimate goal :p

SuperSah

Banned
Cool!

Bit cleaning up my town, maybe finally laying down some paths in the near future. Think I'll sell the Gulliver set and number lamp set on GF. Hopefully I can squeeze some bells out of that. My current balance is 60,6 million. Still 40 million short of the ultimate goal :p

I have only 30k. :(

Linius

I haven't bought turnips for ages now, it's just a waste of money now because I don't really have the time to monitor the turnips thread.

bjork

I think I've only bought turnips three times, the most I got for them was 150. Last time I got 42 per because I waited too long, took a bath on that. Kudos to whoever gets the medal for 10 million in turnip sales.

Linius

I think I've only bought turnips three times, the most I got for them was 150. Last time I got 42 per because I waited too long, took a bath on that. Kudos to whoever gets the medal for 10 million in turnip sales.

I think most of us in this thread have it :p

It's not so hard with the turnip thread if you have the time. Just buy a locker full of turnips and wait for 400 or 500 price to pop up. I think it only took me three weeks of turnip trading to get it. And I didn't even start with full lockers at the time because I didn't had the bells yet.

bjork

I think most of us in this thread have it :p

It's not so hard with the turnip thread if you have the time. Just buy a locker full of turnips and wait for 400 or 500 price to pop up. I think it only took me three weeks of turnip trading to get it. And I didn't even start with full lockers at the time because I didn't had the bells yet.

I should add in the stipulation that I've visited two towns ever, and one was the other day. I don't really play this with other people, and to my knowledge my town has never cleared about 180 (on a week I didn't buy them, of course).

Linius

I should add in the stipulation that I've visited two towns ever, and one was the other day. I don't really play this with other people, and to my knowledge my town has never cleared about 180 (on a week I didn't buy them, of course).

I must say the part I love most about this game is visiting people and playing together. Always gives a huge inspiration to see other peoples towns and houses. And it's fun to hang out or trade items and such. And having a lot of bells also makes things easier. I'm glad I don't have to grind the island if I wanna build an expensive PWP.

My own turnips price has been a little over 400 at it's highest (that I know of).

I love playing with others too.

Sadly I'm limiting online play as I'm trying to keep a free space in my town and free spaces are hard to come by (especially when I'm keeping 8 of my villagers) D:

It's getting a bit depressing playing by myself TBH...

Linius

Forgot to mention that I cleaned up my friendslist. I did my best to track down every person belonging to the code. So a lot of the AC Gaf regulars must be still on my list. Also added a few peepz who I saw were still active and not on my list: Aveyn Knight, Ab.Aeterno, Frogstep and Braves01.

SuperSah

Banned
I love playing with others too.

Sadly I'm limiting online play as I'm trying to keep a free space in my town and free spaces are hard to come by (especially when I'm keeping 8 of my villagers) D:

It's getting a bit depressing playing by myself TBH...

Almost no one opens their gates anymore.

Can we add each other? We can play when you're free and stuff.

Sure : )

What timezone are you in? I'm in GMT (UK).

Forgot to mention that I cleaned up my friendslist. I did my best to track down every person belonging to the code. So a lot of the AC Gaf regulars must be still on my list. Also added a few peepz who I saw were still active and not on my list: Aveyn Knight, Ab.Aeterno, Frogstep and Braves01.

Awesome, I'll add you back; surprised I never got around to trading with your or something as I see you here all the time.

UK too! So playing will be great thanks to similar times.

I'm 4425-2273-6142. And you? I'm on mobileGAF so I can't check if your profile has your FC.

No problem, here it is: 4871-3909-8599

On a different note, is anyone interested in Flurry the normal hamster or Colton the smug horse?

I'm raffling off Flurry (who's currently in boxes) on GameFAQs now, but I can add you to the list if you PM me within 2-3 hours of this post.

After Flurry's gone, I'm going to try and boot out Colton.

Marvie_3

Banned
I haven't bought turnips for ages now, it's just a waste of money now because I don't really have the time to monitor the turnips thread.
Same here. I haven't had time to bother with turnips due to various things going on.

I've been opening mine more and more. My town is almost done finally, plus I already have my 500 travels badge and now I need my 500 visitors badge. :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've been opening mine more and more. My town is almost done finally, plus I already have my 500 travels badge and now I need my 500 visitors badge. :D

Kind of the opposite for me. I've had the 500 visitors one for awhile now, but only have the bronze traveling one.

Linius

I'm very close to the silver visitors badge, I think only 10 or 15 more. Too lazy to check the tree, why does it take so long to check? :(

Too bad you can't track your own travels.

Niraj

I'm very close to the silver visitors badge, I think only 10 or 15 more. Too lazy to check the tree, why does it take so long to check? :(

Too bad you can't track your own travels.

Yeah, they should have your visitor count first, since that's the only thing most people want to see when they sit down. It'd be nice to have a records sheet of some kind, with number of fish/bugs/sea creatures caught, number of travels, number of visits, money spent, etc. Too much guesswork involved as it is :(

Oxx

I'd love to see a Monster Hunter 3-style guild card that lists all of the stats and accomplishments.

Viewing other people's badges is always interesting, but I want more.

Niraj

I'd love to see a Monster Hunter 3-style guild card that lists all of the stats and accomplishments.

Viewing other people's badges is always interesting, but I want more.

Yeah, anything like that would be better than what we have.

On another note, I have perfect apples on premium today. If anybody would like to sell, let me know.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, they should have your visitor count first, since that's the only thing most people want to see when they sit down. It'd be nice to have a records sheet of some kind, with number of fish/bugs/sea creatures caught, number of travels, number of visits, money spent, etc. Too much guesswork involved as it is :(

Yes please

Wolfe

I've still only done turnips once, maybe I'll try getting some more bells for Ankha on GF if she ever wants to move out. Otherwise I guess I'll go back to catching beetles on the island, can easily make a million a night if I start at the right time of day.

Linius

New Leaf is my most played game of all time, easily. I have some older Pokémon games in which I reached 200 hours. And FIFA 11 I played for over 200 hours. Other than that I usually play the story and be done with it in tops 50 hours. New Leaf is doing crazy things to me.

SuperSah

Banned
New Leaf is my most played game of all time, easily. I have some older Pokémon games in which I reached 200 hours. And FIFA 11 I played for over 200 hours. Other than that I usually play the story and be done with it in tops 50 hours. New Leaf is doing crazy things to me.

It's soooo good.

New Leaf must have a Smash 3DS stage too, hopefully Main Street.

AEREC

How does online work in this game...can you alter other peoples towns in any way?

Also Ive got no friends on 3DS...anyone wanna throw me some invites so I can peep on some towns?

Wolfe

How does online work in this game...can you alter other peoples towns in any way?

Also Ive got no friends on 3DS...anyone wanna throw me some invites so I can peep on some towns?

With online you can do anything to someone elses town that you can do to your own (shake/cut down trees, dig holes, pull flowers, plant stuff, catch bugs/fish, purchase items from stores etc etc) which can obviously lead to some bad times if you have unknown people visiting but considering the friend codes it's really on you with who you decide to add/let in. GAF is a pretty safe place and I've not had any issues with anyone I've added from here. Gamefaqs people I usually delete from my friend list after I've concluded my transactions with them.

I'll add you to my list and open my gate while I do the dishes if you want to pop in and check the place out, just be aware I'll likely be AFK so I won't be able to respond to you if you have any questions or anything.

Edit: Guess I'll need your FC first since it's not in your profile, mine is in my profile but with so many using mobile I'll just post it up for you now just in case: 3823-8598-4744

Edit 2: I should also mention that in regards to someone screwing up your town nothing is permanent until it saves so if you catch someone in time you can easily just switch off your wireless and cause a connection error.

AEREC

With online you can do anything to someone elses town that you can do to your own (shake/cut down trees, dig holes, pull flowers, plant stuff, catch bugs/fish, purchase items from stores etc etc) which can obviously lead to some bad times if you have unknown people visiting but considering the friend codes it's really on you with who you decide to add/let in. GAF is a pretty safe place and I've not had any issues with anyone I've added from here. Gamefaqs people I usually delete from my friend list after I've concluded my transactions with them.

I'll add you to my list and open my gate while I do the dishes if you want to pop in and check the place out, just be aware I'll likely be AFK so I won't be able to respond to you if you have any questions or anything.

Edit: Guess I'll need your FC first since it's not in your profile, mine is in my profile but with so many using mobile I'll just post it up for you now just in case: 3823-8598-4744

Edit 2: I should also mention that in regards to someone screwing up your town nothing is permanent until it saves so if you catch someone in time you can easily just switch off your wireless and cause a connection error.

Thanks...just added my 3DS code to my profile.

Wolfe

Thanks...just added my 3DS code to my profile.

Alright my gate is open, I'll be off and on AFK so don't be surprised if I don't respond to ya :)

Also there's a Wild painting on the ground by the station if you are in need of it, I posted up about it here a couple days ago but no one bit.

AEREC

Alright my gate is open, I'll be off and on AFK so don't be surprised if I don't respond to ya :)

Also there's a Wild painting on the ground by the station if you are in need of it, I posted up about it here a couple days ago but no one bit.

thanks...visiting now.

edit: and Im out...thanks for the painting =)

Mephala

Hey guys. I have Soleil in boxes today if any one is interested.

Soleil_ACNL_Bench.jpg

I'm also looking for some help tracking down some perfect cherries, perfect pears and blue roses if anyone is interested in some trading.

Wolfe

Soleil_ACNL_Bench.jpg

I'm also looking for some help tracking down some perfect cherries, perfect pears and blue roses if anyone is interested in some trading.

I'll gladly take her off your hands and hook you up with some perfect cherries, just need to get home to my internet :)

Strider

So I've had this game for about a month and I've yet to see Crazy Redd.

Is there a specific time and day I should be looking for him? I want a painting so I can get the Museum Shop :(

Niraj

Soleil_ACNL_Bench.jpg

Nice picture :)

So I've had this game for about a month and I've yet to see Crazy Redd.

Is there a specific time and day I should be looking for him? I want a painting so I can get the Museum Shop :(

It's totally random, but if he is in your town, he'll be there as soon as you turn on your game on the new day.

Wolfe

That would be awesome! Can you give me an estimated time to work with? :)

I agree, I totally stole it from a google search. :D
Don't really know how to conveniently upload my own photos.

I actually just got home and can drop by anytime after I add you.

If you don't mind coming to a time traveling town (risky if you're at less than 10 villagers), I can let you into a side town in about 30 minutes or so where you could grab as many as blue roses as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom