• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
SIlly Pokémon players. Doesn't take long to play five minutes of New Leaf a day. In fact it just takes five minutes*!

*plus bootup times, loading up your file, etc

Jintor

One day we'll reach that glorious future where if I buy a cart game I can turn it into a digital game and then just carry that around with me and not need to fucking switch stuff around

that of course presupposes an account system worth a damn

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Clearly what Nintendo needs to do is use the duel screens to display two games at a time so you can play New Leaf and Pokémon in parallel.

Linius

Wonderful comic :lol

Currently traveling the Kalos region. Probably be heading to Arkham City afterwards. But I'll always keep visiting Westeros briefly in the morning to see what's up.

Oxx

I've actually been keeping up with daily Crossing.

It has been Pokemon and Monster Hunter that I have been trying to play on alternate days.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But if AC became the menu for future Nintendo systems no one would buy another game for them ever again.

Ha! My Isabelle doesn't have to write that letter because I'm one of 3 people who didn't get Pokemon XY.

True story: my 3DS has only ever had 1 3DS cart in it since I bought it last year.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Isabelle already uses a flame thrower. Your demolition fee is to fund the fuel so she can burn down the PWP over night.

Roto13

I still play Animal Crossing every day.

Because I was smart and bought the digital version.

Because I know how this shit works.

I still play Animal Crossing every day.

Because I was smart and bought the digital version.

Because I know how this shit works.
ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

May I take her? I need another normal since Midge moved out. I'm down to 8. Midge moved about a week ago so I don't know if there is a danger of her infecting your town? I'm still not quite sure how all that stuff works.

Yeah, you're welcome to have her. :) I don't care if Midge moves in or not... guess it'll add to the suspense. *chuckles* I'll send ya a PM to remind ya when she's in boxes. Sydney is actually really sweet and one of my original set of villagers when I started the game.

Koomaster

Sahara is in my town today and she gave me duplicates of what I already have.
Would anyone want a Mossy Carpet and/or Lunar Horizon Wall?

mossy-carpet.jpg
lunar-horizon.jpg

SuperSah

Banned
I went digital because I got it free from the So Many Games! promotion.

Pokemon is a cartridge copy.

In future, all my 3DS purchases are going to be digital. I have a habit of trading in after then regretting it, so I'll buy digital to prevent that from now on.

The wall one, I guess. I think it's just called the "Sweets Lamp" though.

Right. I'm pretty sure it's there every day. If you want it from my shop, I can open the gate while I'm working. I'm around for about an hour if you're available. Lawn mower's still in front of the station too.

Chopper

Right. I'm pretty sure it's there every day. If you want it from my shop, I can open the gate while I'm working. I'm around for about an hour if you're available. Lawn mower's still in front of the station too.
Fantastic, thanks. Yeah, leave your gate open and I'll pop over in a bit. Thanks!

braves01

Banned
Enjoy the items. :)

BTW...
tumblr_mv4tynW7bX1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

One of your neighbors needs a little bit of town spirit.
As mayor, you should send him a letter or something.
I liked your town. :)

Well, he's kinda right. Ever since I got my golden water can I've stopped caring about citizen satisfaction and have just been throwing up PWPs haphazardly. That said, now I know which villager isn't getting candy on Halloween.

Elija2

There is also supposed to be a spooky bed, but it's yet to appear in my shop. Wonder if they will wait till the last week to stock it?

Funny, the spooky bed was the first spooky furniture that I bought.

EDIT: In fact, it's in my shop right now. I can buy it for you if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom