• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Finally got Curly's pic! I think his might have taken longest to get. He really wanted me to work for it, which makes sense since he's a jock.

"Get fired up!" That's so Curly.

Whelp, Sah, things have gone wrong at work which requires a late stay. Doubt you'll be up by the time I get back. :/

This time zone difference is killer. I feel like we may need an intermediary at this point lol.

Oxx

I've pretty much filled the entire upstairs of the museum, as well as every storage slot in the locker.

I should probably just sell it all. I don't know why I even have most of it. I haven't altered the constitution of my rooms in months.

SuperSah

Banned
Whelp, Sah, things have gone wrong at work which requires a late stay. Doubt you'll be up by the time I get back. :/

This time zone difference is killer. I feel like we may need an intermediary at this point lol.

Damn. I was available tonight too. :p

If you can't make it tomorrow either, i'll pass it on to someone in your timezone so they can pass it to you from me, no worries. :)

Koomaster

To the guys offering to get me the bed; thanks. But I will just wait it out, if I don't have it by Nov. I'll ask one of you to order it for me, it's no biggie since I'm not really doing a halloween/spooky room. It's more for cataloging it for future use.

I've pretty much filled the entire upstairs of the museum, as well as every storage slot in the locker.

I should probably just sell it all. I don't know why I even have most of it. I haven't altered the constitution of my rooms in months.
You should just sell stuff you aren't using that is orderable. Anything that can't be ordered through the catalog, but is taking up valuable space now, stick it in a letter and let the post office save it for later.

Since you can't see a gift inside the letter when it's saved I have been writing letters to my future self. In the body of the letter I just write what the item is, like 'Lopez Pic'. That way if I ever want it again, I can just read the letters the post office has saved for me and can pull it back out easy if it's something I want to use again.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I also don't have the bed but I think one of my HHA showcases homes does.

Of course that means going through each one to find it again HA HA.

I made a terrible blunder today--or this week.

A couple of days ago I invited Wolfgang from the campsite, but quickly regretted it. Since his plot hadn't appeared in town yet, I assumed I could get another villager to overwrite him (since I've heard of this happening when someone invities two villagers at the same time).

Today, I tried to invite Snake in from a generous cycler, but noooo... Snake won't move in.

So I spent most of today trying to place Wolfgang's house somewhere not stupid (eg. not destroying my blue pansy garden for the 2nd time) and trying to cycle Boone out.

It's just passed midnight now and I've successfully kicked out Boone; just hope everything goes smoothily tomorrow and I'll finally be able to visit/host again without fear of getting infected : D

I made a terrible blunder today--or this week.

A couple of days ago I invited Wolfgang from the campsite, but quickly regretted it. Since his plot hadn't appeared in town yet, I assumed I could get another villager to overwrite him (since I've heard of this happening when someone invities two villagers at the same time).

Today, I tried to invite Snake in from a generous cycler, but noooo... Snake won't move in.

So I spent most of today trying to place Wolfgang's house somewhere not stupid (eg. not destroying my blue pansy garden for the 2nd time) and trying to cycle Boone out.

It's just passed midnight now and I've successfully kicked out Boone; just hope everything goes smoothily tomorrow and I'll finally be able to visit/host again without fear of getting infected : D

Haha... small moments like this it makes me glad I am still fairly lax about who moves in.

I have candy, shrubs, and fertilizer EVERYWHERE in my museum for when I get the bug to redo my town. I dunno when that will be - but I'll be ready when I am. But I realized today I'm running out of space. :p

And I probably should just sell the spooky stuff. I thought about making a room but looking at it realistically, it's not going to happen before Halloween. I'm still "catching them all" at the moment.

Mecca

Yeah, you're welcome to have her. :) I don't care if Midge moves in or not... guess it'll add to the suspense. *chuckles* I'll send ya a PM to remind ya when she's in boxes. Sydney is actually really sweet and one of my original set of villagers when I started the game.

I messed up and won't be able to take her after all. :( Chadder was in my campsite today. I thought since I was down to 8 I could invite him to my village and still have room for Sydney. It turns out a villager space also showed up today which I wasn't aware of until one of my villagers expressed how excited he was for a new villager to move in. I searched around and sure enough there's a space up for Sparro. It was in a far away spot, hidden behind some trees so I didn't see it. So now I'm maxed out at 10.

Even though I won't be able to take her, I appreciate you offering her up.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I messed up and won't be able to take her after all. :( Chadder was in my campsite today. I thought since I was down to 8 I could invite him to my village and still have room for Sydney. It turns out a villager space also showed up today which I wasn't aware of until one of my villagers expressed how excited he was for a new villager to move in. I searched around and sure enough there's a space up for Sparro. It was in a far away spot, hidden behind some trees so I didn't see it. So now I'm maxed out at 10.

Sparro's a cool little dude. Wish I had found him a home when he moved out :(

Mecca

Unfortunately I already have a Jock, but I'm sure Sparro will grow on me. :) I'm just glad that at least I didn't get a sheep or an octopus.

I've been at nine villagers for about two weeks now. I think I have had two campers during that time (Portia & Klaus). I've been keeping my wifi off in attempt to ward off rejects and I'm afraid this game is going to stick me with a horrible villager soon... Probably another sheep just out of spite. I had three at one point. Got rid of one... Other two will not budge and I have had them since week one over five months ago.... Everyone wants to move EXCEPT them. -_-

I've been at nine villagers for about two weeks now. I think I have had two campers during that time (Portia & Klaus). I've been keeping my wifi off in attempt to ward off rejects and I'm afraid this game is going to stick me with a horrible villager soon... Probably another sheep just out of spite. I had three at one point. Got rid of one... Other two will not budge and I have had them since week one over five months ago.... Everyone wants to move EXCEPT them. -_-

Any villagers you're looking for or don't mind adopting?

I'm going to boot out Colton soon, but so far nobody seems interested in him. (And I only invited him from the campsite because I thought people wanted him : /)

Linius

I also don't have the bed but I think one of my HHA showcases homes does.

Of course that means going through each one to find it again HA HA.

I streetpassed multiple people this month with lots of the Halloween stuff in their houses. Decided to order the last two things I needed from there. Finally streetpassing more people these days.

I'm going to boot out Colton soon, but so far nobody seems interested in him. (And I only invited him from the campsite because I thought people wanted him : /)
I'm at 9 and similarly afraid of rejects. I'll take him off your hands. :)

STG

bxv8-hncaaaxhall9p0a.jpg

I did it! And everything without any help, no trading with others whatsoever.

I am pretty happy right now

Koomaster

^^ Congrats!! :D

what the fuck Katrina, "today's advising hours are over"!?!?

T_T I'm never getting your stupid store...
This is the 2nd time Katrina has visited me this week; she must really want to build the store in my town to visit so much suddenly.

As an interesting note, she told me that my lucky item for the day was 'shorts' - then told me I was already wearing my lucky item. But I am wearing the 'Kilt' which I guess the game considers as shorts.

Oxx

I've sold all the disposable stuff from my locker. Just need to go through the museum now.

If only I was motivated to do this in real life.

I have some amazing exciting news for Avalon and it's Main Street Jr. that I'll share once I'm able to get pictures off my 3DS. :D

In the meantime, a question: is there an orange equivalent pattern to my beloved candy gingham? And a pair of orange sneakers? Thinking of changing my outfit to for the season.

In the meantime, a question: is there an orange equivalent pattern to my beloved candy gingham? And a pair of orange sneakers? Thinking of changing my outfit to for the season.

No, closest is yellow (lemon gingham). Although there is a citrus gingham dress which has a lot of orange in it. :D

No orange sneakers per se. Just generic "orange shoes." You might want to try looking through moridb.com.

Boogiepop

Okay guys. The Gracie stuff being un-orderable has finally broke my storage. My extra fossils have to go. If you're interested in any of these, speak up before the end of the day or they're getting sold.

My extras:
Fossils:
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Spino Torso
Spino Tail
Diplo Hip
Diplo Chest
Diplo Tail
Diplo Neck
Apato Tail
Apato Torso
Parasaur Torso
Parasaur Skull
Anklyo Torso
Tricera Skull
Tricera Torso
Megacero Tail
Megacero Skull
Megacero Torso
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Styraco Tail
Stego Tail
Stego Torso
Raptor Skull
Shark Tooth
Trilobite
Ammonite
Peking Man
Archaeopteryx
Sabertooth Skull
Coprolite
Raptor Torso
Dinosaur Egg
Dinosaur Track
Fern Fossil
Amber
Plesio Torso
Plesio Skull
Icthyo Skull
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Tail
T. Rex Tail
T. Rex Torso
T. Rex Skull
Pachy Torso
Pachy Tail
Pachy Skull
Ptera Right Wing
Ptera Left Wing
Ichthyo Torso

What I Need:
Nintendo Items:
Hero's Hat
Varia Mask
Yellow Pikmin hat
Green Pipe
Triforce
Wario Mustache
Mario Mustache

Anklyo Tail
Ptera Skull
Spino Skull
Both parts of the Archelon
(What I need to complete my mini-fossils).

Dimetrodon Tail
Could you set that one side for me? It'd be my last fossil I need for my museum. I wanted to get them all myself but my resolve is weak and I've already gotten paintings from others do it'd be the same I suppose.

No, closest is yellow (lemon gingham). Although there is a citrus gingham dress which has a lot of orange in it. :D

No orange sneakers per se. Just generic "orange shoes." You might want to try looking through moridb.com.
Hmm, I'll take a look, thanks for the suggestions. :)

Koomaster

If you have access to the QR machine I made this for you...

And a darker version...

I could make either in long sleeves if you prefer as well, no problem. If you don't have access to the QR machine
I could just come to your town and put whichever design you like on one of the mannequins at the Able Sister's shop for you.

I can also order you the orange shoes if you want them...
orange-shoes.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I guess Groucho really liked my present, got another picture from him in the mail. And Muffy sent me a pink cosmos for no discernible reason.

braves01

Banned
Okay guys. The Gracie stuff being un-orderable has finally broke my storage. My extra fossils have to go. If you're interested in any of these, speak up before the end of the day or they're getting sold.

My extras:
Fossils:

Parasaur Skull

Can I have that parasaur skull please? It's the last one I need.

If you have access to the QR machine I made this for you...

And a darker version...

I could make either in long sleeves if you prefer as well, no problem. If you don't have access to the QR machine
I could just come to your town and put whichever design you like on one of the mannequins at the Able Sister's shop for you.

I can also order you the orange shoes if you want them...
orange-shoes.jpg
Oh man, that's awesome! :D Yeah, those in long sleeve would be killer. Thanks so much !

If you stop by later tonight to put those designs up I'd be very grateful. I want to get rid of the hideous defaults.

Elija2

Whoa, this is the third day in a row that my money rock has been an ore rock. Talk about lucky.

Speaking of luck, Katrina is in my town if anyone wants to pay her a visit.

Oh bummer! No worries then! Thanks for letting me know. :)

I never knew there were flowers bags. Do you only get them from villagers?

From Leif's weeding game as well.

EDIT

And it's a good day for village trading.

Just invited Elija2's Genji into my sister town.

Also managed to hook up ab.aeterno with their 10th and surprise dream villager.

Koomaster

Oh man, that's awesome! :D Yeah, those in long sleeve would be killer. Thanks so much !

If you stop by later tonight to put those designs up I'd be very grateful. I want to get rid of the hideous defaults.
Can do! Converted both to long sleeve and ordered the shoes. Just let me know what time works for you tonight and I will drop by. :)

I do not have any snooty villagers, so I'm looking for one of those if they're likable enough. I've been watching the thread and someone had Flurry, whom I would have loved to get, but I have two normal now (that I don't want to lose) and can't justify a third until I complete some PWP categories.

I'd take Colton if Curlos would ever leave, but he has never asked. I would love to have Roscoe if anyone ever has him leaving. He was one of my favorites from City Folk. :)

Also managed to hook up ab.aeterno with their 10th and surprise dream villager.
Yup! Worked out that I got my first dream villager. Thank God for Starbucks as it helped me connect with people from other timezones when I normally couldn't otherwise.

Can do! Converted both to long sleeve and ordered the shoes. Just let me know what time works for you tonight and I will drop by. :)
Brilliant! :D I should be on around midnight GMT (7PM EST). If you have time, wouldn't mind your design advice either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom