• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexxism

tumblr_mr149dD8yV1svt5z8o1_400.jpg

FIREWORKS!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I had about five minutes on a toilet to experience the fireworks show tonight. Got a few items, but not the love tester which I was hoping for.

ramyeon

No Golden Roses for you.
Nothing stopping you from changing ordinance to make the roses and then switching back :) Beautiful Ordinance is great, I tried going to early bird but I get way more hybrids with Beautiful and never have to worry about wilted flowers or anything.

Well I had about five minutes on a toilet to experience the fireworks show tonight. Got a few items, but not the love tester which I was hoping for.
I can give you one when I see you online lol, I've got like 3. Got about 5 miniature cars, 3 lovely phones as well lol, only one ultra hand though XD

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I can give you one when I see you online lol, I've got like 3. Got about 5 miniature cars, 3 lovely phones as well lol, only one ultra hand though XD
Thanks. I think I got an ultra hand, lovely phone, a miniature car and something else. Would have to double check.

Animekatt

I love this fireworks music :eek:

I have a smile on my face as I'm listening to it. Don't think I'll get tired of it.

Nothing stopping you from changing ordinance to make the roses and then switching back :) Beautiful Ordinance is great, I tried going to early bird but I get way more hybrids with Beautiful and never have to worry about wilted flowers or anything.

Thanks again for having me over, and for the tickets. Your house is beautiful!

Speaking of... there's 4 boppers for you guys to catalog. Bulb, Flower, Heart and Star. I thankfully got all 3 except Bulb.

I got the star one. I like it, but love the blue flower better. :D

Speaking of... there's 4 boppers for you guys to catalog. Bulb, Flower, Heart and Star. I thankfully got all 3 except Bulb.

Are they orderable?

I love to catalogue them, but maybe tomorrow evening.

First day back to work, so I will be less following. :( Still, can always take a peep in the evening (and in the noon, in my break. :p)

From visitors, you can. I got two from GenericBadGuy's town.

Okay, next week, it's town visiting time. :)

Elija2

Man, why bother buying the sparklers and stuff from T.I.Y when you'll end up getting dozens of them from dud tickets?

The fireworks show is all my villagers could talk about all week, if they are inside during the show... its net time.

Too bad you can't attack them while indoors.

Philia

What are the good prizes from Redd tonight? Not sure I'm into his scams . . .

IMHO Lovely Phone is the best prize ever. Its basically your own 24-7 Katrina except without the warding off the bad luck. You can still mitigate it with wearing the fortune item the Lovely Phone recommends you (the same that Katrina would).

IMHO Lovely Phone is the best prize ever. Its basically your own 24-7 Katrina except without the warding off the bad luck. You can still mitigate it with wearing the fortune item the Lovely Phone recommends you (the same that Katrina would).

How do you know whether or not you get good or bad luck?

Elija2

Is the lovely phone the only item that does it? It sounds super useful but it looks super garish.

Philia

How do you know whether or not you get good or bad luck?

Bad luck is when you obviously start tripping (from a full run). Bad luck is when bee swarms GET ONTO YOU FAST. :(

Good luck is when bee swarms move slowly, and you have better odds of everything else (more chance spawns of bugs and fish). You even get LEGIT artwork more often than fakes from your villagers.

So theoretically it's possible to get all 4 boppers by talking to Isabelle every Sunday in August, right?
No point for me to rush to get them all if so, and then I'll have a reason to participate in the event all month instead of exhausting it tonight.

Philia

So theoretically it's possible to get all 4 boppers by talking to Isabelle every Sunday in August, right?
No point for me to rush to get them all if so, and then I'll have a reason to participate in the event all month instead of exhausting it tonight.

Well, yeah but odds is stacked against you, I'd recommend a visit or two at least.

Despera

Banned
Poor Timmy can't follow me around the shop because he's stuck lol.

He keeps running around in his place. I can't even push him out of it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom