• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

jtOL5gbCRMhS7.jpg
I still want to eat that hat.
Mainly due to having catalogued it already.
Will need to pester Gracie for it next month after she opens shop.

I'm being hammer assaulted in my own town

help :(
Muffy ordered them to do that, no doubt. :)

About 750 medals currently. But still looking for the treasure chest, bottled ship, ukelele, life preserver and a pair of flip flops. So it's going up big time :p

Hammock and life preserver can be customized by Cyrus it seems. Also the beach table.

Gonna see if other stuff can be customized. :)

Robot is ready, it's nice I guess...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man, suzu is just so nice. I let her catalog a bunch of stuff and even got her hooked up with some paintings, and she was kind enough to leave buried pitfalls everywhere! What a sweetie!

Koren

Damn, scorpions are REALLY stupids. Found a second on, died with a tree. There's trees everywhere in my town T_T

Why isn't the 3DS FC available in the profiles in the mobile version of GAF?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My Axel moves out on the 7th. Anybody interested in an adorable jock elephant?

Oh man...kind of. He was one of my first villagers on the GC Animal Crossing. When I started the game up a few years ago, he was the only one of that original batch still there :)

I'm going to have to think about that lol

Btw did you still want somebody to open for you? I don't mind.

fear behind every tree

god dammit

SmithnCo

God, Bud told me he'd move then I said ok, then he changed his mind. So of course I reset and made sure he's moving. So long, sucker.

For those on my friendlist I have sent a Swapnote showing you the amount of "prize" I got before I got the remaining item, a single Ultra Hand lol XD

Rocwell

I spent hours the other day trying to catch a giant snakehead to no avail, lots of Dorado but not one snakehead.
Finally caught one today after about 20 minutes of running up and down the river.
tumblr_mr12xlIYL61swmtwro1_400.jpg

I dropped it off with Blathers and spotted another big shadow as soon as I got back into town and...
tumblr_mr12wh0qUq1swmtwro1_400.jpg

This game sometimes...

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Still have these and want to get rid of them if anyone is still during the fireworks show to trade them in. Should have just exchanged them yesterday :/ otherwise you can take them and exchange them next week.

Kaboom Ticket x 5 (Ultra Scope)

That's the only thing i'm missing. Little help? :D

ramyeon

So I don't know how valuable these are, but I wanted to get all of Redd's special prizes from the Fireworks event so I bought a load of cookies. I got all of the items and have some leftover winning tickets. Each ticket corresponds to a particular item. If anyone wants a ticket let me know, I'd rather not give all of them to one person so I'll limit it to one each for now.

I have...

Kaboom Ticket x 5 (Ultra Scope)
Whiz Ticket x 1 (Ten Billion Barrel)
Flash Ticket x 1 (Lovely Phone)
Sparkle Ticket x 1 (Miniature Car)
Pow Ticket x 1 (Love Tester)
Bang Ticket x 1 (Boxed Figurine)

The items are not re orderable from the catalogue, and only available at the fireworks show. I only tried exchanging one dud ticket and I think he just gives out fireworks for those.
Last call, does anyone want any of these? Please PM me if you do. If no one does I'll just throw them away because they're taking up a lot of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom