• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Thanks for all of the summer clothing, guys.

Zeke just dropped off the last two requested items from the list so it's now just a matter of waiting for my catalog orders to arrive and my golden watering can in a couple days.
Should be open for cataloging towards the end of this week.

You'll still need Gracie's assistance to land ALL of the summer-exclusive clothing but at least the re-orderable stuff will now be accessible to everyone here.

So, is there a list of all the fortunes and their corresponding prizes from Redd?

Also, what's the deal with the boppers? Can you get more than one from different towns?

Philia

Okay I have... 5 Miniature cars, 3 Ultra Scopes, 5 boxed figurines, 3 Lovely Phones, 2 Ultra Hands, and 2 Ultra machines.

Let me know if you want these. They're for free. :)

milkham

gaston rubbing it in my face that he ignored my letter
91DRyBml.jpg

The Ultra Machine is fun!
I can imagine a room lined with them and people shooting at eachother.

Just gotta get the Boxed Figurine and Love Tester and I'll have all the cookie prizes.

Busaiku

I'm sure he got them from a trade or a gift, otherwise he'd had mentioned it ages ago.

Yeah, I thought I already did, guess not.
But yeah, I'm trying to do my own as well.

Do hybrid reds look different?
Cause I should have plenty of those, as I've seen reds pop up next to orange/white.
But they could just be regular reds that villagers planted.
Guess I gotta grind for more of those.
I've got spares.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Okay I have... 5 Miniature cars, 3 Ultra Scopes, 5 boxed figurines, 3 Lovely Phones, 2 Ultra Hands, and 2 Ultra machines.

I would love an ultra machine

And tree haters, keep hatin while I'm stylin

Shrug emote

Two questions:

Is it safe to assume that the lovely phone fortune telling doesn't count towards getting a permanent fortune telling place?

And are there certain items that a villager will never remove from his or her house? It seems Pippy will never get rid of her kitchen island, and Blaire isn't letting go of any of her cabana stuff.

Can I come to someone's down with both my characters and get some hats from Isabelle please? My local fireworks don't start for another 30 minutes.

Stat!

A boxed figure would be awesome. I need the ultra stuff too but I'd let other people have it first.

I have a miniature car as well for trade if anyone wants. I need everything but that and a lovely phone.

Philia

So can you only get more hats from visiting other towns? :eek:

No no, I made a mistake. You only CAN get them if you don't have one for that day. That's how I got mine from GenericBadGuy's. He TTed a while back, I went early to nab that Lovely Phone which is the best prize you should get right now. Its a mini Katrina.

Stat!

I have a Lovely Phone, Ten Billion Barrel, and a Miniature Car.

I have 2x Miniature cars and a Lovely Phone for trade. I need any Ultra Item, a Lovely tester, and a boxed figurine.

Elija2

My villagers are really good at planting flowers right in the middle of my paths. It gets really annoying because I gotta keep relocating the flowers because I don't want to waste them.

suzu

No no, I made a mistake. You only CAN get them if you don't have one for that day. That's how I got mine from GenericBadGuy's. He TTed a while back, I went early to nab that Lovely Phone which is the best prize you should get right now. Its a mini Katrina.

Ahhh, okay. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom