• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
For the new page:
Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Dandy Crocodile: 3
Koomaster: 3
milkham: 5
braves01: 6
milkham: 8
Chopper: 8
Linius: 9
narras: 12
Mekere: 15
Frogstep: 19
Zero_iyad: 20
wheelhoss1: 23
BGBW: 26
Westraid: 29
zigg: 29
MicH: 30
Frogstep: 30
Niraj: 38
Koomaster: 40
Bluepolicebox: 42
Animekatt: 43
Coldsnap: 45

Number 19 today. :)

Bolded people, I need you!!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks I'll come to you in a moment, think i'll make another Snowpapa to help out more with the Bingo + more visitors lol @ 47 apparently XD

Want to catch a Dung Beetle first though.

Edit: Oh they give you a new card if you make another? I'll make a snowmama then.

If you want to just come over and catch snowflakes here, feel free. I'm just going to keep my town open for you or anybody else who wants to do so.

MicH

Thanks I'll come to you in a moment, think i'll make another Snowpapa to help out more with the Bingo + more visitors lol @ 47 apparently XD

Want to catch a Dung Beetle first though.

Edit: Oh they give you a new card if you make another? I'll make a snowmama then.
Yeah, but only if you finished the one you already had. Did you have number 3? Because I need that for a bingo and I can't visit Koo's town for some reason :/

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally got in :D So many errors for me today

If you want to just come over and catch snowflakes here, feel free. I'm just going to keep my town open for you or anybody else who wants to do so.
I'll come over in a moment when I can.
Yeah, but only if you finished the one you already had. Did you have number 3? Because I need that for a bingo and I can't visit Koo's town for some reason :/
I'll open my gates, I'll make another snowpapa to help if possible then.

MicH

I'll come over in a moment when I can.

I'll open my gates, I'll make another snowpapa to help if possible then.
Thanks for the offer, but I just got into Koo's town and got my BINGO :D I got a snowboard, YAY!

Gonna make my Snowdad now and post what number I get.

Bingo! Got 14 If anyone needs it:
zlCfzRO_qywdH7KdDC

Guess, I need to check again for the new bingo card...tomorrow....

Koomaster

For anyone who needs to get to my town for any reason; I have to head out, but I will be back in aprox. 90min-2hrs.

Snowman: 3 & 40
Sweets Home Exterior:
105px-Exterior-_sweets.jpg

Katt: I'll give you a Lopez pic if you are around then as well. :)

MicH

Got my new number!

My numbers are

30 and 9

I need:

Samurai-Heart: 14

So I will need to visit some of you guys again :D

Niraj

Do you still need 3? Could come over to my place, if not I'm coming to give snowflakes lol

Edit: Wow, so many opened gates XD

Double Edit: Any new NNID that needs to be added to the list?

Yeah I'll pop in for that after everyone's done here if that works :)

Got my new number!

My numbers are

30 and 9

I'll have to grab 9 from you too. Can't wait to be close in 5 different ways lol

MicH

Coldsnap

Got my new number!

My numbers are

30 and 9

I need:

Samurai-Heart: 14

So I will need to visit some of you guys again :D

You can come over now, I still need 30 from either you or Frogstep.

Animekatt

Sorry folks who wanted number nine, I'm on my way to see The Hobbit and it's gonna be late. New number tomorrow.

Bingo player or snowman, If your number's up, I will find you.

8NWfATx.gif

<3 Harold

I've been thinking about the snowtyke and his items some more. I believe the other snow people DO have to be perfect. I think the wording on Thonky's site is confusing. When it says "Two of the other types of snowpeople are well-balanced" I think they meant that it had to be for example snowboy and snowmama, as well as snowtyke be perfect. I think we are doing things the right way by building everyone perfect, with the tyke being last.

So, does anyone need 42? Just finished the Ice set at Niraj's Garden of Earthly Delights and can open up if need be.

I think we are doing things the right way by building everyone perfect, with the tyke being last.

I just wept a little. On the inside mostly. A little on the outside too.

Haha your town has alot of grass deterioration, making those snowman must have been annoying XD; anyway I'm gonna rest more. Periodically checking here if anyone needs my Bingo numbers, may be playing Bravely Default or some other stuff, talk later everyone. =)

Zero_IYAD

Am opening my gate to whoever needs #20 in my friend list.
If we aren't friends let me know.
Snowman located south to my house : )

My Bingo card from yesterday:

tumblr_mxnzgxruaK1srgzyyo1_400.jpg

Still need these:

Niraj

Who wants my #20?

Haha your town has alot of grass deterioration, making those snowman must have been annoying XD; anyway I'm gonna rest more. Periodically checking here if anyone needs my Bingo numbers, may be playing Bravely Default or some other stuff, talk later everyone. =)

Once milkham is done I'll head over to both your places, and MicH's if he's still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom