• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Ah, I need both 3 and 40 for a double bingo and I can't get both without getting a bingo. So no double for me.

Is either Koo or Dandy Crocodile available?

I have number 30 today and will build another Snowdad once I finish this card. Who needed my number (30)? I didn't read the last couple of pages

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
For the new page:
Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Dandy Crocodile: 3
Koomaster: 3
milkham: 5
braves01: 6
milkham: 8
Chopper: 8
Linius: 9
narras: 12
Mekere: 15
Frogstep: 19
Zero_iyad: 20
wheelhoss1: 23
BGBW: 26
Westraid: 29
zigg: 29
MicH: 30
Frogstep: 30
Niraj: 38
Koomaster: 40
Bluepolicebox: 42
Animekatt: 43
Coldsnap: 45

milkham

Added.

No worries.

do you have me on your list? i need your 26
Qf59S36.gif

Frogstep

Patiently waiting for Mekere's town to not be full. :p

Still need to see Linius and Coldsnap after. I'll be opening mine up for Coldsnap after that and for anyone else who needs a 19, 30.

Animekatt

I demand someone's snowman to have either a 32 or a 10!

My whole town is a snow field . . .

I made that field for this event, but now I'm thinking I'll save it for a cherry blossom orchid come spring. :)

Speaking of pictures; Lopez sent me a pic in the mail this morning for letting him visit my house yesterday. I have like a dozen pics from him already, he just won't stop!

If you have no use for one of those pics, I could take it off your hands. I'll even take one of your 1 million Muffy pics too Niraj, but I'll understand if you don't want to hurt her feelings and give one to me...

If you collect extra pics, Katt, I have a bunch hanging around in storage I have no use for.

I made a snow field too. My snowballs have all laughed hysterically at it then parked themselves miles away.

Animekatt

If you collect extra pics, Katt, I have a bunch hanging around in storage I have no use for.

I made a snow field too. My snowballs have all laughed hysterically at it then parked themselves miles away.

That would be great BPB. :)

Haha yeah it's really funny how they would spawn everywhere but where you want them to be. "Oh there's a lot of space here for us to form so the mayor can have an easier time... Lol nope."

Chopper

Bagged the whole Ice Set. Thanks Niraj! That's one less thing for me to think about, and another series for my catalogue. Come at me Phineas!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
tumblr_mxpgotNpnz1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

This is my card. So I'm guessing my best bet is to go for 3, 8 and 40 for the diagonal and hope for 12. And maybe go for 19 for the horizontal.

Will have to check who I have on my FL. Wiped 25 old names to make room. RIP Swapnote.

Whew, ok, free for the moment. What's your town name again BGBW?
Basil of Trefaur. Open.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So if I've got this right I need to visit milkham or Chopper, Koomaster and Frogstep. But I'm in no hurry.

So Kiki is moved out and this guy is camping...

... and I was originally going to not bother with him and then it was brought to my attention what his house was full of.

Yes, GAF... I will fleece him of every piece he owns. MWAHAHAHAHA

milkham

tumblr_mxpgotNpnz1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

This is my card. So I'm guessing my best bet is to go for 3, 8 and 40 for the diagonal and hope for 12. And maybe go for 19 for the horizontal.

Will have to check who I have on my FL. Wiped 25 old names to make room. RIP Swapnote.

Basil of Trefaur. Open.

you can get an 8 from me bgbw.open

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My snowman has 12 if you want to visit. Just let me know.
FC: 1075-0745-4550
Thanks. Then I can get a bingo!

I can open up for you before I go over to Niraj's.

edit: I'm open now if you wanna pop by real quick. :D
I didn't make a mental note of your town name. Are you still open or gone to Niraj's already. No worries if you have.

you can get an 8 from me bgbw.open
Thanks. Will pop over quick.

For the new page:
Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Koomaster: 3, 40

Have a 3 as well =/, should I make another snowpapa...? I think I need to visit a village with a snowmama.

Thanks for the get well soon message everyone, still not great X'D, took me too long to check on Animal Crossing

Edit: Bolded what I need

My snowman has 12 if you want to visit. Just let me know.
FC: 1075-0745-4550
Added

For the new page:
Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Koomaster: 3, 40

Wow, so I would love to visit: Milk, Chop, Zero, & BGBW. I'll keep checking to see who's around.

Have a 3 as well =/, should I make another snowpapa...? I think I need to visit a village with a snowmama.

Thanks for the get well soon message everyone, still not great X'D, took me too long to check on Animal Crossing

Sorry you're not feeling better. :(

I can open my gates for you. The snowman is on the southwest cliff. I have a snowmam too but she's imperfect so you should definitely try to find space in a town with a better one. :)

MicH

Added
I only want to build a new Snowdad when I get a bingo and need a new card.

Many thanks to Niraj who helped me out oh so much with the Ice series :D

I can open up for you later if you still need number 30

EDIT: Holy shizzle, SIX OPEN TOWNS

Sorry you're not feeling better. :(

I can open my gates for you. The snowman is on the southwest cliff. I have a snowmam too but she's imperfect so you should definitely try to find space in a town with a better one. :)
Thanks I'll come to you in a moment, think i'll make another Snowpapa to help out more with the Bingo + more visitors lol @ 47 apparently XD

Want to catch a Dung Beetle first though.
I only want to build a new Snowdad when I get a bingo and need a new card.

Many thanks to Niraj who helped me out oh so much with the Ice series :D

I can open up for you later if you still need number 30

Edit: Oh they give you a new card if you make another? I'll make a snowmama then.

Linius

Sorry folks who wanted number nine, I'm on my way to see The Hobbit and it's gonna be late. New number tomorrow.

Bingo player or snowman, If your number's up, I will find you.

8NWfATx.gif

Frogstep

I gotta head out for a few hours. I'd like to come by your place again Niraj if you're still around then and finish up that Ice series, think I need like 4-5 more pieces to complete it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom