• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work Niraj. I saw Phineas this morning too. I salivated at the excitement of potentially receiving my gold catalogue badge. But he only gave me my one for fish. Dammit. I must be fucking close!

I feel your pain. :( I've done as much as I can on my own for that badge and every time he shows up, I'm disappointed. I've got to be just a point or two off at this point.

Roto13

I actually found both of my snowballs today. I rolled one up and then went to move it off to the side to make room to roll up the other one, and it got caught between a tree and a bush and broke.

Woe is me.

Mekere

Summary time!

dandy crocodile: 3
milkham: 8, 5
chopper: 8
linius:..... 9
mekere: 15
zero_iyad: 20
mich: 30
niraj: 38
Koomaster: 3, 40
bluepolicebox: 42
Animekatt: 43
Coldsnap: 45

Westraid

Finally made a Snowdad. Second perf snowman after the Snowboy I created on accident yesterday:
vd2.jpg

Let me know if any of you wants to drop by. :) Town name is Andromea.

xd2.jpg

Need 35, 41 and 6 OR 43, 5 and 2 for fastest bingo.
I don't suppose you can have multiple bingos on a single card?

Linius

iBPXlwuyLPg8k.JPG

Yippie!

iuTWmU9EZ4hu3.JPG
ignQ27NFeSXPn.JPG

Bingoooo and the snowmam :D

ibhjdZ72CDeWEv.JPG
iFay9LuFysaO5.JPG

i61zjEA9Dz8UD.JPG
i251iQCsPfUPE.JPG

My Christmas room. Changed some minor things here and there and now I'm quite happy with it. Playing KK Swing btw.

milkham

Finally made a Snowdad. Second perf snowman after the Snowboy I created on accident yesterday:
vd2.jpg

Let me know if any of you wants to drop by. :) Town name is Andromea.

xd2.jpg

Need 35, 41 and 6 OR 43, 5 and 2 for fastest bingo.
I don't suppose you can have multiple bingos on a single card?

i've got a 5, i can open up a little later

Man... I need to get used to this thread moving again while I'm asleep.

Made the lady last night but she's not as good as Robin64's (takes five; not three snowflakes). Snagged two ice pieces before I just said screw it - tired, and went to bed. I'll try making the bingo one today seeing as I feel like all of you are going to burn out on it right away and come a month from now, no one will be doing bingo cards. *chuckles* So if I want in on the action, I need to do this while you're still excited. :p

And out of all my fussing for a poinsettia, I forgot to order it when I got back to my town so I won't have it till tonight instead of this morning.

BPB let me sell nips last night so I was able to clear some room to stock up on fish for Saturday. I'll still check my nip prices just in case. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I made a Snowmam. If anybody wants to come over and get ice series pieces, let me know and I can open up :)

milkham

BPB let me sell nips last night so I was able to clear some room to stock up on fish for Saturday. I'll still check my nip prices just in case. :)

is throwing down on nips risky now with the smaller community? i've been hesitant to get back in the nip race.

Linius

is throwing down on nips risky now with the smaller community? i've been hesitant to get back in the nip race.

I stopped doing that a long time a go. It's just too much work checking prices and buying a locker filled with them each sunday. And indeed the risk is bigger. Though you'll always find someone to dump for a break even. It's just harder to get that gueranteed 500/600 price from the beginning.

Slightly. Oddly I've had better prices pop up overall in my town since things died down but I do nips nearly every week and I only have had one bad week where I ended up selling for only a couple of Bells more than I bought at. I don't tend to buy a ton though. I only buy one letter tab worth so if I were to fudge it up, it's not going to break me.

The saddest part is when you do have a good price, barely anyone stops by. I had a 500+ week a couple of weeks back and no one needed to sell. Always feels like a waste of a good sale. :/

Edit: Oh man... NeoGaf banner worked on me. Amazon has the last Layton for $29.99. Didn't realize they had it listed for 10$ off.

For what it's worth, I've consistently posted respectable to high turnip prices (I get them a lot) and no one ever comes.

That's incredibly annoying. Of course I had to build the Picasso self-portrait of Snowmams.

After I've foraged for some lunch, I'll come hunt flakes if you're still around.

Niraj

Ok. I'm going to close for a sec so I can save some mail (finally doing that storage thing), but then I'll just stay open.

For what it's worth, I've consistently posted respectable to high turnip prices (I get them a lot) and no one ever comes.

I only caught your re-post this week. For some reason, I miss when nip prices get posted in here. I still check the thread though I'm the last one that posted on the 6th. :\

Chopper

I guess my snowmam isn't as perfect as I thought she was. She's charging me 5 snowflakes. I swear she said I did an amazing job putting her together.

Frogstep

Bingo Day 2! Here are the numbers I got today:
ZNz0CCb.jpg

and this is my Bingo card!
YeeAQS6.jpg

I'll need to see an updated list of numbers before I start visiting towns! :)

Niraj

Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Dandy Crocodile: 3
milkham: 5
braves01: 6
milkham: 8
Chopper: 8
Linius: 9
narras: 12
Mekere: 15
Frogstep: 19
Zero_iyad: 20
BGBW: 26
Westraid: 29
zigg: 29
MicH: 30
Frogstep: 30
Niraj: 38
Koomaster: 3, 40
Bluepolicebox: 42
Animekatt: 43

Thanks for keeping it updated Mekere :) let me know if I missed anyone.

So built my first snowman today. Got a perfect Snowman the first time round.

My number is 26.

I have 26 on my card. Let me know when a good time is to pop in :)

Mekere

Town open for those who need n°15! I'm totally AFK though, it's "making dinner" time. Snowman is still south, near whitney's house.

Feel free to pick the mush furniture that's lying near the gate!

Frogstep

Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Linius: 9
BGBW: 26
Westraid: 29

Thanks for keeping it updated Mekere :) let me know if I missed anyone.)

I need to see these people. :p

Also, I'd like to stop by your place Niraj and snowflake hunt later. :D

Narras

I'd like to visit your town, if you don't mind.
FC: 1075-0745-4550

For anyone who needs my number, I have 12 for today.

zigg

My number is 29! But I'm at work so I can't have people over right now. Catch me again in about eight hours…

Here's my card:

zlCfzRO-lLglxMqeuC

Koomaster

Speaking of pictures; Lopez sent me a pic in the mail this morning for letting him visit my house yesterday. I have like a dozen pics from him already, he just won't stop!

Westraid

Town open for those who need n°15! I'm totally AFK though, it's "making dinner" time. Snowman is still south, near whitney's house.

Feel free to pick the mush furniture that's lying near the gate!

Added you. :)

I need to see these people. :p

Also, I'd like to stop by your place Niraj and snowflake hunt later. :D

I'll just keep my town gates open unless I need to add someone or need to leave, so stop by whenever. :) Town name is Andromea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom