• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

90-120 is the total range. So you'll want stuff more on the lower end of that spectrum.

Oh ok cool. Had no idea what the price ranges Joan usually had for them, so that's good to know. :p

Bronze badge seems easy enough to earn. It'll be nice to finally fill that empty spot in my badge thing.

MicH

Finally we get the Turkey! Now we just need the Yule Log.

Also lights on the cedars... Yayyyy!!

EDIT My bingo numbers are 32 and 33 (seriously.. Same number as yesterday?!)

Chopper

Finally we get the Turkey! Now we just need the Yule Log.

Also lights on the cedars... Yayyyy!!

EDIT My bingo numbers are 32 and 33 (seriously.. Same number as yesterday?!)
I'll take your 32!

Back in the bingo game today. Ideally after 1 and 42 now.

My number is 17.

Also, got the Snowman Matryoshka from Snowtyke in the post today. This is despite having a slightly imperfect Snowmam. She definitely charged 5 snowflakes.

I assume there's some leniency, and you only get penalized by him if you really fuck up one of his family. I'm gonna make sure his mum has a giant head this time round.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What was the Nintendo Zone item earlier in the month for EU? I completely forgot to check after the one time I was in a McDonald's with my game didn't work.

Linius

Now I'm wondering if I'm going to need build a new snowtyke to receive a new gift from him. I surely hope that's not the case...

It's still so vague how we get all his gifts.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Now I'm wondering if I'm going to need build a new snowtyke to receive a new gift from him. I surely hope that's not the case...

It's still so vague how we get all his gifts.
Well I have a perfect snowman and snowmam and an imperfect snowboy so I'll see what the snowtyke gives me today.

Linius

Well I have a perfect snowman and snowmam and an imperfect snowboy so I'll see what the snowtyke gives me today.

So you build the Snowtyke while you only had two other snow people in your town and he's going to give you something?

EDIT

I think I know now. If you build a snowtyke he's only giving you one gift. So now I got the Matroyshka. To get another gift I have to build another Snowtyke and so on for the other gifts. Luckily only four gifts from him.

I currently have in town: Perfect snowmam, perfect snowboy, perfect snowtyke.
Plan: Building a perfect snowman today (bingo), perfect snowboy tomorrow (snowmanset), imperfect snowmam (already have ice anyways) and then another perfect snowtyke for the second gift (snowbunny).

Robin64

Nifty. Lights on some trees today.

zlCfzRP47IM7G8b3I6

I got another StreetPass person, this time someone from Japan. He has all of this promotional stuff laid out, which I'm assuming is if anyone wants to order it, but most of it shows as not for sale for me. All of that 7-11 stuff, Christmas stocking, Christmas wreath...wish I could get it all. I did manage to get a few things I missed out on from earlier in the year.

Linius

I got another StreetPass person, this time someone from Japan. He has all of this promotional stuff laid out, which I'm assuming is if anyone wants to order it, but most of it shows as not for sale for me. All of that 7-11 stuff, Christmas stocking, Christmas wreath...wish I could get it all. I did manage to get a few things I missed out on from earlier in the year.

Most of these JP DLCs are unorderable.

For what it's worth, I think the Snowtyke is supposed to be a girl. She uses the same voice the peppy villagers do. :)

Just checked my mailbox and I got the matryoshka for my perfect Snowman, imperfect Snowmam, and perfect Snowboy. Are we going in order like the Snowmam series then?

I can confirm that the Snowboy stuff doesn't arrive in the same order.

Linius

For what it's worth, I think the Snowtyke is supposed to be a girl. She uses the same voice the peppy villagers do. :)

Just checked my mailbox and I got the matryoshka for my perfect Snowman, imperfect Snowmam, and perfect Snowboy. Are we going in order like the Snowmam series then?

I can confirm that the Snowboy stuff doesn't arrive in the same order.

Nope. When Googeling I found an old Gamefaqs thread from some guy complaining he got four matryoshkas already. I think you have to really screw that snow person up to make it 'imperfect'. So I'm just going to make a huge head I think, something that doesn't make sense at all :)

SuperSah

Banned
Bullshit.

EU got new DLC today: the fucking White Police Cap given to us months ago.

Any American kind enough to let me catalogue the new US DLC to order? :/

Linius

Aha!

Got it! :D

I need ideas for a Christmas room guys. What furniture set is everyone using?

Here's mine

ibhjdZ72CDeWEv.JPG
iFay9LuFysaO5.JPG

i61zjEA9Dz8UD.JPG
i251iQCsPfUPE.JPG

My Christmas room. Changed some minor things here and there and now I'm quite happy with it. Playing KK Swing btw.

iHiCqoQjsIjur.JPG

Got his pic in there as well now. And I changed the Pumpkin pie with a Turkey.

Planning on combining kitchen stuff with the Ice set now for my new project.

Oh and my bingo number is #30 today. But I'm leaving in a bit. Maybe I get home in time tonight to squeeze in a little New Leaf time.

Just wondering I have to run out for a little bit would anyone just come to my town so I could get my visitors up, check out my town, fish do whatever! Let me know!

Animekatt

So you build the Snowtyke while you only had two other snow people in your town and he's going to give you something?

EDIT

I think I know now. If you build a snowtyke he's only giving you one gift. So now I got the Matroyshka. To get another gift I have to build another Snowtyke and so on for the other gifts. Luckily only four gifts from him.

I currently have in town: Perfect snowmam, perfect snowboy, perfect snowtyke.
Plan: Building a perfect snowman today (bingo), perfect snowboy tomorrow (snowmanset), imperfect snowmam (already have ice anyways) and then another perfect snowtyke for the second gift (snowbunny).

So do you think we have to still make all 4 family members, but have atleast one of them imperfect? This stuff is so annoying. :/

I got the snowman couch in the mail today. I'll be building the tyke for the Matroyshka tomorrow. My snowpapa refused to give me a new number for bingo, since I didn't have a card. I wonder if he will if someone with a card spoke to him.

Chopper

So do you think we have to still make all 4 family members, but have atleast one of them imperfect? This stuff is so annoying. :/

I got the snowman couch in the mail today. I'll be building the tyke for the Matroyshka tomorrow. My snowpapa refused to give me a new number for bingo, since I didn't have a card. I wonder if he will if someone with a card spoke to him.
Shall I come over and try?

Thanks again ash and coldsnap, my gates are still open if anyone I'm friends with wants to stop by. My bingo snowman isnt perfect so he wont give you a number if you try :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom