• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 15

Frogstep: 1
suzu: 3
ashleyj1988: 5
Frogstep: 5
Frogstep: 10
braves01: 10
Warrior_Keoni: 13
Coldsnap: 14
Coldsnap: 16
Warrior_Keoni: 16
Chopper: 17
Roto13: 20
Coldsnap: 21
Linius: 30
backlot: 30
Niraj: 31
MicH: 32
MicH: 33
Roto13: 34
Tunic: 34
bluepolicebox: 36
braves01: 37
Niraj :40
Frogstep: 40
Wheelhoss1: 42
Coldsnap: 42
Niraj: 44
Warrior_Keoni: 45
Tunic: 47
Animekatt: 48
Wheelhoss1: 49
eudaemonic: 49
braves01: 50

braves, I could use your 50 :)

Robin64

Pretty

zlCfzRQAT2Yadj5gv8

braves01

Banned
Okay, I'm open. All the numbers are south of my house across the river next to the jumbotron.

Added mich too, I think I'm already friends with everyone else.

suzu

I had perfect snow family & snowtyke and I got a snow matryoshka today. Still don't understand it, but I guess I'll continue making more snowboys and snowtykes for their stuff.

I have #3 today if anyone needs it.

Just made a snowmam and it's not perfect. Charges me 5 snowflakes. Well, already have 3 ice furniture because those snowflakes do appear a lot. Will be the first snowset I will have completed officially this evening at this rate. :) If she did charge me 3 snowflakes, I would almost got everything already. Or it could be there would be less snowflakes flying around...

So I'm out of bingo today. :( And my snowtyke is gone, so have to build a new one tomorrow...

MicH

Just made a snowmam and it's not perfect. Charges me 5 snowflakes. Well, already have 3 ice furniture because those snowflakes do appear a lot. Will be the first snowset I will have completed officially this evening at this rate. :) If she did charge me 3 snowflakes, I would almost got everything already. Or it could be there would be less snowflakes flying around...

So I'm out of bingo today. :( And my snowtyke is gone, so have to build a new one tomorrow...
I have a Snowmam who only wants 3 Snowflakes if you wanna come see her instead. I also still have Frita in my second town if you still want her :p

milkham

I have a Snowmam who only wants 3 Snowflakes if you wanna come see her instead. I also still have Frita in my second town if you still want her :p

mich i need your 33, is your second town a villager farm?

ashley i'm open sorry for the wait

MicH

I need your 3 too, Suzu! I will be right over

I need a 20 and then 35 for a DOUBLE BINGO. Don't let me down guys :eek:

mich i need your 33, is your second town a villager farm?
As soon as I'm done with suzu I'll open for you :D Yes, second town is purely villager farming. Have any wishes, let me know and I'll see if I can get you that villager.

Currently have Bones, Peanut, Bam, Boon and Agent S.. and some other stuff whose names I cannot recall

milkham

I need your 3 too, Suzu! I will be right over

I need a 20 and then 35 for a DOUBLE BINGO. Don't let me down guys :eek:

As soon as I'm done with suzu I'll open for you :D Yes, second town is purely villager farming. Have any wishes, let me know and I'll see if I can get you that villager.

Currently have Bones, Peanut, Bam, Boon and Agent S.. and some other stuff whose names I cannot recall

oh nice, see if you get tiffany

MicH

It does not, I got it yesterday. He acknowledges it and congratulates you for the rare bingo
What :( I was hoping you would get 2 prizes for souble bingo and such. Boooooo you, Snowman!

Anyway, my gate is open for 32 (soutwest of train station) and 33 (southeast of town hall) for those that need those. I'm gonna be AFK though, but feel free to visit and explore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom