• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 15

Frogstep: 1
ashleyj1988: 5
Frogstep: 5
Frogstep: 10
Warrior_Keoni: 13
Coldsnap: 14
Coldsnap: 16
Warrior_Keoni: 16
Chopper: 17
Roto13: 20
Coldsnap: 21
Linius: 30
Niraj: 31
MicH: 32
MicH: 33
Roto13: 34
bluepolicebox: 36
Niraj :40
Frogstep: 40
Wheelhoss1: 42
Niraj: 44
Warrior_Keoni: 45
Animekatt: 48
Wheelhoss1: 49
eudaemonic: 49

I'll take a 31

I'm open

I have 42 & 49.

I'm also looking to buy or trade for 2-3 Silver Axes to finish off some stump seats around my town. Thanks to anyone who could help me out!

Finally, if I can visit Ashley & Warrior/Cold, I'll have bingo (also need Anime if they're not around). Ashley what is your FC?

Linius

Snowman Bingo December 15

Warrior_Keoni: 13
Coldsnap: 21
Niraj :40
Wheelhoss1: 42
Niraj: 44
Wheelhoss1: 49

I'm open

Don't forget my 30 ^^

Niraj

Actually if I get your 30 and MicH's 32, I have a bingo :p

This is what I have on my card:

Linius: 30

Niraj

I guess I'll pop in on Chopper and Coldsnap if you guys are still open. I have a feeling I won't be around when MicH and Linius are available to open :/

15 days and still no sign of a Santa Beard. I guess I must be unlucky.

Sweet, 36 will give me bingo. May I come over?

edit: hehe lots of visiting going on. I'll open up fo ryou BPB, you can kock out what you need then I'll come over.

I'll open for you. And I need to visit Burrow, too.

I will open my gates in about 2 minutes. I also have the Santa Beard in my shop.

Pardon the reconstruction of the town.

Edit: 2 Snowmen are near the middle of town, come up from the southern bridge, and one is next to the police station.

Sweet, 36 will give me bingo. May I come over?

edit: hehe lots of visiting going on. I'll open up fo ryou BPB, you can kock out what you need then I'll come over.

Of course. :) As soon as I see you and Wheelhoss, I'll open my gates.

Seems like we should be able to hop from town to town instead of going back home.

Roto13

Niraj, you can come get my 34 if you come within the next ten minutes. :p Snowmen are south of the station and south of the plaza. I'll be afk.

MicH

I need:

I need:

I have 42 & 49.

I'm also looking to buy or trade for 2-3 Silver Axes to finish off some stump seats around my town. Thanks to anyone who could help me out!

Finally, if I can visit Ashley & Warrior/Cold, I'll have bingo (also need Anime if they're not around). Ashley what is your FC?

Hey guys add me fc:1864-9151-4934
I will have my town open as soon as i add u guys

I have 49 today as well. Made a snowboy that was slightly off and now I want to smash his face in for reminding me each time I talk to him that he's not perfect.

Oh, and what was up with the turkey? Did I miss that in the US or was that from somewhere else.

I get really sad every time I go into an HHS home and see all these holiday items that are not orderable. I understand you're wanting to make it special but at the same time, some of them are really awesome and I hate how limited they are if you're playing the game legit. :|

Frogstep

I have 49 today as well. Made a snowboy that was slightly off and now I want to smash his face in for reminding me each time I talk to him that he's not perfect.

Oh, and what was up with the turkey? Did I miss that in the US or was that from somewhere else.

I get really sad every time I go into an HHS home and see all these holiday items that are not orderable. I understand you're wanting to make it special but at the same time, some of them are really awesome and I hate how limited they are if you're playing the game legit. :|

Turkey is UK only. We get the white police hat. :\

Niraj

If anybody needs my numbers, I'm going to keep my town open. Will be around after I grab a shower.

milkham

My numbers for today are 16, 18, 47

I need:

frogstep: 1
frogstep: 5

chopper: 17
linius: 30
mich: 33
roto13: 34
niraj:40
frogstep:40

wheelhoss1: 42

also, retail bonus on bamboo

Robin64

Nothing updated at EU Nintendo Zones.

"Nice try, mister. You've already received the current downloadable item! I'll assume it was an honest mistake. If you try again later, there might a new item available."

Chopper

My numbers for today are 16, 18, 47

I need:

frogstep: 1
frogstep: 5
chopper: 17
linius: 30
mich: 33
roto13: 34
niraj:40
frogstep:40
wheelhoss1: 42

also, retail bonus on bamboo
Open for you. I'll be afk, but my Snowman is on the southern part of town, near the beach.

Semajer

Hmmm. Unable to connect to the server...

I do have a snowmam you could use, but she charges 5 flakes. You wanna find a perfect one.

That's not a problem at all. I've got too many flakes.

EDIT: That is, if you wouldn't mind be coming over quickly. My code is: 5455-9380-5386.

I'm going to leave my town open for a bit if anyone needs my number or sell furniture or anything. I was going to town hop for a bit for numbers but for some reason I'm not seeing anyone on my list and I feel silly asking people to open their town just for me. At least not when I am not seriously going after any of the furniture - just casually collecting.

I will tip someone when this is all over to catalogue their snow set. I plan on collecting all the ice stuff though.

Tunic

I am looking for Santa pants. I have a Santa beard available for trade if it is needed. I cannot get lucky enough to get these stinkin' pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom