• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have perfect pears? I think that's what my native fruit is at least. Can't remember :p

I'm looking to grow a few trees if anyone could help me out.

Ellix

My number for today is also #42, the answer to the ultimate question. Snowman's just to the right of the station, in front of the cafe. FC: 3007 - 8321 - 6288

I got a shiny new bingo card so I could do with some town surfing, when people's towns are available.

Snowman Bingo December 15

suzu: 3
Frogstep: 10
braves01: 10
Warrior_Keoni: 13
Coldsnap: 14
Chopper: 17
Linius: 30
backlot: 30
MicH: 32
Roto13: 34
Tunic: 34
bluepolicebox: 36
braves01: 37
Niraj :40
Frogstep: 40

backlot

My number for today is also #42, the answer to the ultimate question. Snowman's just to the right of the station, in front of the cafe. FC: 3007 - 8321 - 6288

I got a shiny new bingo card so I could do with some town surfing, when people's towns are available.

I can open my gate for you. My FC is in my profile.

I have a Snowmam who only wants 3 Snowflakes if you wanna come see her instead. I also still have Frita in my second town if you still want her :p

Nah, five is okay for me. :)

But I am interested for Frita. I have a space open (hope there will nobody move in tomorrow), so I would love her in my town. :)

Bingo! Thanks, Tunic. :)

I am now the proud(?) owner of my very own ski rack.

I'm going to leave my gates open for about 30-45 minutes if anyone needs #36. Will be AFK but the Snowman is just below Retail. Otherwise, I'll try to check in much later tonight.

Linius

Frogstep:
ashleyj1988: 5
Frogstep: 5
Coldsnap: 16
Warrior_Keoni: 16
MicH: 33
Wheelhoss1: 42
Coldsnap: 42
Tunic: 47
braves01: 50

These are the people I need to visit ^^

Let me know if you're around :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Frogstep: 1
Samurai_Heart: 2
Samurai_Heart: 9
Roto13: 20
Coldsnap: 21
Niraj: 31
Samurai_Heart: 38
Ellix: 42
Niraj: 44
Warrior_Keoni: 45
Animekatt: 48
Wheelhoss1: 49
eudaemonic: 49

I'm about to head out and will be gone until later tonight, so if somebody would be kind enough to update this list every 50 posts, that'd be nice of you :) I might check the thread from time to time, but editing that shit on phones sucks.

suzu

I added you both, Ellix and Coldsnap. My FC is in my profile.

I'll open my gate in a bit, so you guys can come over. Snowpapa is by Re-Tail.

MicH

I'm still open for 32 and 33, so feel free to visit.

Also please take the golden and mush stuff next to the train station. I need it gone ASAP :( Otherwise I'm selling it
Nah, five is okay for me. :)

But I am interested for Frita. I have a space open (hope there will nobody move in tomorrow), so I would love her in my town. :)
I'll see if I can get her out

Linius

Now I'm traveling so much it would be so much better if I could travel from someones town to the next town. It's a slow process now.

MicH

Yeah, I agree. Would be nice to select another town while at a friends'. This bingo stuff is great for getting our host and traveler badges!

Linius

Yeah, I agree. Would be nice to select another town while at a friends'. This bingo stuff is great for getting our host and traveler badges!

Yeah, got my silver host badge earlier this week. And I expect my silver traveler badge to come any moment now.

sorry! just now saw this lol
1864-9151-4934

No problem, visited three other towns in the mean time. I just got back, so I'll add you and come over right away.

Ellix

I'll open for you now. I'll be afk though.

Mind if I visit your towns as well? (unless you're now afk!) I have you both added.

I can open my gate for you. My FC is in my profile.

Sure! Added :)

Gate is opened for #12

I added you both, Ellix and Coldsnap. My FC is in my profile.

I'll open my gate in a bit, so you guys can come over. Snowpapa is by Re-Tail.

Thanks you all! :D

Animekatt

Hey guys, my bf's really interested in joining in the bingo madness here. He's been trying to get a GAF account for ages, but they still haven't accepted his account yet. :/

His FC is 4210 4001 5491, and his bingo is 6.

Frogstep

Hey guys, my bf's really interested in joining in the bingo madness here. He's been trying to get a GAF account for ages, but they still haven't accepted his account yet. :/

I already bingo'd but I'll add him anyway. :)

If he needs any of my numbers just let me know and I'll open up my town in a few when I get back.

Has he also got a Miiverse account? I'll add him in but he'll be a special case lol no member links etc XD

celebi23

Might someone be able to help me out with this?
I was wondering if anyone might have/be able to buy an extra yule log?

I'm making my main room my holiday/festive room and it'd be awesome to add this. If you have an extra one/can order one, just shoot me a PM. Just include in the PM if you want bells/any specific items. Thanks!

milkham

gonna be afk, but leaving town open for anyone who's just starting now

Frogstep: 1
Samurai_Heart: 2
koomaster 5
animekatt’s bf: 6 His FC is 4210 4001 5491
cocoa: 8
Samurai_Heart: 9
ashleyj1988’s bf: 12 His FC: 5413-0221-7064
narras: 14
ladyriven: 15
milkham: 16
elija2: 17
milkham: 18
Roto13: 20
Coldsnap: 21
cocoa: 23
koomaster: 23
wolfe: 29
Niraj: 31
Samurai_Heart: 38
cocoa: 39
cocoa: 40
truestatic: 41
Ellix: 42
Niraj: 44
koomaster: 44
Warrior_Keoni: 45
elija2: 45
milkham:47
elija2: 47
Animekatt: 48
Wheelhoss1: 49
eudaemonic: 49
koomaster: 50

limlark

I'm also looking to buy or trade for 2-3 Silver Axes to finish off some stump seats around my town. Thanks to anyone who could help me out!
I have a ton of silver axes. If you have purple pansies or tulips, I'd love a pair. Or one blue violet. Friend code in profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom