• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu

Sorry I was out, but if anybody still needs #3 let me know. I'll be around gaf for another hour or two. My FC is in my profile.

Narras

Sorry I was out, but if anybody still needs #3 let me know. I'll be around gaf for another hour or two. My FC is in my profile.
I'd like to visit you, please. Adding you now.

FC: 1075-0745-4550

Anyone have a snowmam? Been absentmindedly catching snowflakes while watching tv and now my inventory is full.
I have a Snowmam you can trade with. I'll open my gates.
EDIT: Gate open.

Downhome

My wife just got that Dream Suite place. What was the address to that really creepy one that you guys were talking about a few pages back again? I can't seem to be able to find it now.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmmm… is it me or is grass recovering quickly with this snow. My most muddy part just outside my house seems to be only half as bad as it used to be.

So despite my imperfect Snowboy I got the snowman matryoshka from the snowtyke. So I'm guessing it may just be down to the number rather than their status.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hmmm… is it me or is grass recovering quickly with this snow. My most muddy part just outside my house seems to be only half as bad as it used to be.

I thought the same thing honestly. It looks like there's a bunch of snow splotches that I could have sworn weren't there the first day of snow.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
T&T hate me. Do you like festive trees because yesterday we're going to sell you one, today we're going to sell you one and tomorrow we're going to sell you one. This is what, the fifth day is a row that you've sold it!

Linius

T&T hate me. Do you like festive trees because yesterday we're going to sell you one, today we're going to sell you one and tomorrow we're going to sell you one. This is what, the fifth day is a row that you've sold it!

I haven't seen a single tree in my shop. Got them trough cataloging :p

Still need a few things like the festive dress, Jingle Piano, holiday candle and festive flag.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was lucky that I streetpassed some active people so I could order some festive items like the snowglobe and candle from HHS. That's the good thing about seasonal items, it's an easy way to tell if a player is still playing the game when you streetpass them.

Linius

I was lucky that I streetpassed some active people so I could order some festive items like the snowglobe and candle from HHS. That's the good thing about seasonal items, it's an easy way to tell if a player is still playing the game when you streetpass them.

Yeah, though I must admit I never used a thing from the Halloween and Harvest stuff in my main house that people streetpass :p

I saw the snowglobe in my own store, awesome thing.

Btw, number 18 today. But I'm leaving for work in a few hours and when I return I'll be going to bed since it will be around midnight :/

Got this game about a month ago and I'm still trying to figure everything out, but until then I've added a few gaffers as friends. I've added Brokun, Niraj, Samurai and Robin64. You can add me back at 3282-3341-1461.

EDIT: Ops, messed up the friend code, is fixed now.

Marvie_3

Banned
I thought the same thing honestly. It looks like there's a bunch of snow splotches that I could have sworn weren't there the first day of snow.

Same here. I flowered over some old paths I had a week or two ago and they're almost fixed already.

Edit: Yeah, I'm definitely sure the snow fixes itself faster than grass. The path right in front of my house that gets ran on every day by multiple characters was partially snowed over this morning.

Niraj

Got this game about a month ago and I'm still trying to figure everything out, but until then I've added a few gaffers as friends. I've added Brokun, Niraj, Samurai and Robin64. You can add me back at 3283-3341-1461.

Cool, I'll free up some space and add you back. EDIT: says your code is invalid.

Snowman Bingo December 16

Animekatt: 1
Coldsnap: 1
Frogstep: 4
Niraj: 8
bluepolicebox: 12
Linius: 18
Niraj: 19
Frogstep: 20
Wheelhoss1: 24
Warrior_Keoni: 25
Wheelhoss1: 26
Warrior_Keoni: 28
Niraj: 28
Warrior_Keoni: 29
Roto13: 31
Frogstep: 32
Roto13: 33
Wheelhoss1: 37
Frogstep: 42
Coldsnap: 46
eudaemonic: 46
eudaemonic: 47
Animekatt: 48
Coldsnap: 50
Niraj: 50

Thanks for keeping this updated yesterday milkham

Niraj

I've got 8, 19, 28, and 50

So far just have the following on my card:

Linius: 18
Warrior_Keoni: 29
Animekatt: 48

Thanks, guys. I want to build an upside down mam today to keep going in order. I can leave the gates open for a little while if you want to pop by.

I have a suggestion and it might be a fun one!

How about we take some time and go "caroling" in each others' villages sometime before X-mas and post them to Miiverse and GAF? I think it be nice using various emotes there and taking hilarious pictures of each other. We'll need to work out a time that works and into smaller groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom