• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 16

Animekatt: 1
Coldsnap: 1
Cocoa: 3
Frogstep: 4
Ellix: 4
Niraj: 8
Samurai_Heart: 8
MicH: 11
Samurai_Heart: 12
bluepolicebox: 12
milkham: 12
Ellix: 13
Linius: 18
Roto13: 18
Niraj: 19
Frogstep: 20
Narras: 20
MrSamMan: 21
Wheelhoss1: 24
braves01: 24
Warrior_Keoni: 25
Wheelhoss1: 26
Cocoa: 26
Warrior_Keoni: 28
Niraj: 28
Warrior_Keoni: 29
braves01: 30
Roto13: 31
Cocoa: 31
Frogstep: 32
Roto13: 33
backlot: 36
Wheelhoss1: 37
milkham: 40
Frogstep: 42
Coldsnap: 46
braves01: 46
eudaemonic: 46
eudaemonic: 47
Animekatt: 48
Cocoa: 48
milkham: 49
Poplemousse: 49
Coldsnap: 50
Niraj: 50

The indignant comments I got from my purposefully-imbalanced Snowmam have made all this tedious snowpeople building totally worth it. :D Sorry your head is comically huge but I want a snow bunny.

Niraj

My bingo number today is 36 if anybody needs it.

Built another snowman. He has 18 today.

I've got both of these on my card. Can't hurt to grab them.

Need a 5, 15, 23, 27 for a bingo at the moment :p

On another note, I was testing out the Dream Suite to see how long it takes to get anything done there. In trying to visit 10 random towns, the quickest I managed was about 20 minutes, possibly a little less when accounting for incorrect dialogue choices and such. That's with just visiting the town and immediately leaving without doing anything. So if any of you wanted to get the bronze badge to fill up the slot, it would probably take you approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes. Granted, it's super boring just doing that, so you might want to actually visit the towns so it doesn't feel like a chore.

braves01

Banned
Sheesh, I streetpassed someone today that has the Streetpass Master Badge. x.x

I just got my street pass beginner badge! What do I need for master?

Would someone with a snowmam mind opening up so I can clear these snowflakes out of my inventory? I don't care if she wants 5 flakes, I just don't want all my snowflake grinding to be for naught.

Niraj

Would someone with a snowmam mind opening up so I can clear these snowflakes out of my inventory? I don't care if she wants 5 flakes, I just don't want all my snowflake grinding to be for naught.

900 more lol

Ellix

If I may visit you guys I'll be able to finish off this bingo card!

My current snowman has #13. I want to try waiting until I finish off this bingo card before building a second Snowpapa to see if I can get a new card on the same day.

Animekatt

If it makes you feel better, I didn't get anything from the Streetpass weekend. Stupid McDonald's internet wasn't working. =(

I've only gotten 6 tags total from that event (only went to one MCDs), and got maybe 2 AC streetpasses.

I think you need 1,000 Streetpasses....

After four attempts I settled for an imperfect Snowboy. Will he send me something?

Nope... He will just stare at you with that smug smile of his, reminding you that he's not perfect. I hate him.

Niraj

If I may visit you guys I'll be able to finish off this bingo card!

My current snowman has #13. I want to try waiting until I finish off this bingo card before building a second Snowpapa to see if I can get a new card on the same day.

I can open for you in a sec.

Looks like the Spotpass house this week is Audrey Drake's. I liked her Zelda room.

MicH

I've only gotten 6 tags total from that event (only went to one MCDs), and got maybe 2 AC streetpasses.

I think you need 1,000 Streetpasses....

Nope... He will just stare at you with that smug smile of his, reminding you that he's not perfect. I hate him.
Gah, why is he so hard to make?!

Roto13

I've been using these.

tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o1_400.png
tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o2_r1_400.png

tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o3_400.png
tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o4_400.png

Cocoa: 3
MicH: 11
Samurai_Heart: 12
bluepolicebox: 12
milkham: 12
Linius: 18
Roto13: 18
Frogstep: 20
MrSamMan: 21
Warrior_Keoni: 25
Wheelhoss1: 26
Cocoa: 26
Warrior_Keoni: 28
Niraj: 28
Warrior_Keoni: 29
braves01: 30
Roto13: 31
Cocoa: 31
Frogstep: 32
Wheelhoss1: 37
Coldsnap: 46
braves01: 46
eudaemonic: 46
Animekatt: 48
Cocoa: 48
milkham: 49
Coldsnap: 50
Niraj: 50

I need to see braves, Frog, & Roto

Roto can you add me please?

0275 7828 7721

Cocoa

Would like to visit the above please. My FC is in my profile & town name is ケーキ

I forgot to take some of her dialogue since it took me a couple tries to figure out what they meant by "imbalanced," and she doesn't repeat it.

The lower snowball dictates which person you're building so just match that to the examples then make the top ball bigger. How grotesque is up to you.

Roto13

My gate's open. My snowmen are south of the train station, next to my house, and next to Lolly's house. Also if anyone wants Zell, he's boxed up.

Ellix

Opening my gates for Cocoa and Wheelhoss. Of course anyone else who needs my numbers are welcome to drop by. :)

My gate's open. My snowmen are south of the train station, next to my house, and next to Lolly's house. Also if anyone wants Zell, he's boxed up.

Bingo #s today are 3, 26, 31, 48

I'll be swinging by your towns if they're open!

If anyone needs #4 or #13 I'll have my gates open later. Two unlucky numbers from different cultures, yay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom