• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Weird, after talking to Katt earlier about how I hadn't gotten one since my Emporium was a lot later than many of you, somehow this happened:

zlCfzRQONIQPAWVYug

Woke up yesterday to see my data had been corrupted.

I'm crushed.

Goodbye guys, it's been really fun.

Sorry to hear dude :(

Hansel

Banned
Aw man, Hansel, I'm so sorry. :( If you decide after some time off that you want to get back into it, we can always help you out.

I really appreciate it, I think I need to take a break for a while but I'll probably be back eventually when I feel less sick about it.

Edit: Also thanks for your condolences everyone, doing stuff with you guys was the best part.

Frogstep

Weird, today I only 1 number was useful to me out of the 4. Usually they all end up being helpful. :<

Anyway, my numbers for today! 4, 20, 32, 42

And I need:
Snowman Bingo December 16

Warrior_Keoni: 28
Niraj: 28
Warrior_Keoni: 29
Roto13: 31
Roto13: 33
Wheelhoss1: 37

Coldsnap

I have a suggestion and it might be a fun one!

How about we take some time and go "caroling" in each others' villages sometime before X-mas and post them to Miiverse and GAF? I think it be nice using various emotes there and taking hilarious pictures of each other. We'll need to work out a time that works and into smaller groups.

That sounds great!

Roto13

Weird, today I only 1 was useful to me out of the 4, usually they end up being helpful. :<

And I need:

I can add you and open my gate now, if you want. I'm doing something else, but my snowmen are just south of the train station and plaza.

Today's numbers are 31 and 33.

Mind of I come by to get your 29 some time today? It'll give me bingo.

Yeah sure Roto13, let me find your FC and I'll add you. Mine is 3110-4362-0356.

I will be opening for everyone else in about 10 minutes! Could I ask a favor and get people to bring over cedar saplings if you can spare some?

Thank you! =)

Roto13

Yeah sure Roto13, let me find your FC and I'll add you. Mine is 3110-4362-0356.

I will be opening for everyone else in about 10 minutes! Could I ask a favor and get people to bring over cedar saplings if you can spare some?

Thank you! =)

Cool. I'll add you and check my shop for saplings. My code is in my profile if you haven't guessed already. :p

Niraj

Weird, today I only 1 number was useful to me out of the 4. Usually they all end up being helpful. :<

And I need:

I'll open up for you. I have your 4 and 42 on my card as well.

Roto13

Zell is all boxed up and ready to move if anyone wants him. I tried to get him to stay but he wouldn't give me the opportunity to ask him after the first time I stupidly said he should leave. :p

Woke up yesterday to see my data had been corrupted.

I'm crushed.

Goodbye guys, it's been really fun.

*heart breaks for you*

Let us know if you need anything in the future.

---

Okie... numbers are 46 and 47 for today but I won't be able to open up till 11ish PST. Just thought I'd give you the heads up.

milkham

my numbers today are 12, 40, 49
i need to visit:

warrior_keoni: 28
niraj:28
warrior_keoni: 29

wheelhoss1: 26
animekatt: 48
niraj:8
coldsnap: 46
eudaemonic: 46
eudaemonic: 47
coldsnap: 50
niraj: 50

question though, i have Shari in boxes today, if I visit someone do they risk getting her? or if they visit me?

Niraj

Animekatt: 1
Coldsnap: 1
Frogstep: 4
Niraj: 8
Samurai_Heart: 8
MicH: 11
Samurai_Heart: 12
bluepolicebox: 12
milkham: 12
Linius: 18
Niraj: 19
Frogstep: 20
MrSamMan: 21
Wheelhoss1: 24
braves01: 24
Warrior_Keoni: 25
Wheelhoss1: 26
braves01: 30
Frogstep: 32
milkham: 40
Frogstep: 42
Coldsnap: 46
braves01: 46
Animekatt: 48
milkham: 49
Coldsnap: 50
Niraj: 50

milkham I'll open for you, and I need your 49 for a triple ding D:

My town is open so just come on by and grab the numbers which are located in the middle section across the bridge, and near the police station.

Will be afk for a while.

Animekatt: 1
Coldsnap: 1
Frogstep: 4
Niraj: 8
bluepolicebox: 12
milkham: 12
Linius: 18
Niraj: 19
Frogstep: 20
Wheelhoss1: 24
Warrior_Keoni: 25
Wheelhoss1: 26
Frogstep: 32
milkham: 40
Frogstep: 42
Coldsnap: 46
Animekatt: 48
milkham: 49
Coldsnap: 50
Niraj: 50

milkham I'll open for you, and I need your 49 for a triple ding D:

I need those people. Opening now.

My town is open now though my 3DS will be shut while I work. If you don't see me on your list (Nagrand), sent me a PM and I'll add you if no one is in my town.

Edit: Oh, I should mention my snowmen are down by Ben's house.

Niraj

I'll open in a sec for you Wheelhoss.

On an off-topic note, just noticed that they added some more 3DS communities to Miiverse, including Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus. Now Katt can remind us about birthdays again ;)

milkham

i got bingo thanks to eudaemonic, i got a duplicate ski-slope floor if anyone has an extra lift chair, ski rack, slalom gate, snowboard, or snowmobile

SuperSah

Banned
I'll open in a sec for you Wheelhoss.

On an off-topic note, just noticed that they added some more 3DS communities to Miiverse, including Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus. Now Katt can remind us about birthdays again ;)

YES. Reason to play the game now. :D

I never got past C5. Time to spam Miiverse with "HELP" questions.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So should I get another bingo card and thus another number for everyone or should I focus on Snowboys?

Roto13

Now that Swap Note is dead, I might just delete everyone I don't recognize right away. I have to delete someone every time I want to add someone for Animal Crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom