• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 16

Animekatt: 1
Coldsnap: 1
Cocoa: 3
Frogstep: 4
Ellix: 4
Niraj: 8
Samurai_Heart: 8
Zigg: 9
Marshall Lee: 9
MicH: 11
Samurai_Heart: 12
bluepolicebox: 12
milkham: 12
Ellix: 13
Linius: 18
Roto13: 18
Niraj: 19
Frogstep: 20
Narras: 20
MrSamMan: 21
truestatic: 23
Wheelhoss1: 24
braves01: 24
Warrior_Keoni: 25
Wheelhoss1: 26
Cocoa: 26
Warrior_Keoni: 28
Niraj: 28
Warrior_Keoni: 29
braves01: 30
Roto13: 31
Cocoa: 31
Frogstep: 32
Roto13: 33
backlot: 36
Wheelhoss1: 37
milkham: 40
Frogstep: 42
Coldsnap: 46
braves01: 46
eudaemonic: 46
eudaemonic: 47
Animekatt: 48
Cocoa: 48
milkham: 49
Poplemousse: 49
Coldsnap: 50
Niraj: 50

should be updated, but let me know if I missed anyone.

Niraj

zlCfzRQRm_su4M_O3g

Somebody needs to have one of these :p

braves, I guess I could visit you for 30 to make it a little easier/worse Edit: nvm.

Buying from one Redd, no matter which town, is the limit per day unfortunately.

So I sent you to ReTail. Then waited for you with the snowmen at the mayor's office. Then when I finally went over to ReTail and realized what I'd done, as soon as I set out to correct my mistake, I got an error screen and my game crashed. I am so sorry. If you'd like to come back, I swear, I have your number.

Aw man, I'll head back. Hope you didn't lose too much of what you did.

I lost nothing! I just feel bad for wasting your time.

Niraj

So I sent you to ReTail. Then waited for you with the snowmen at the mayor's office. Then when I finally went over to ReTail and realized what I'd done, as soon as I set out to correct my mistake, I got an error screen and my game crashed. I am so sorry. If you'd like to come back, I swear, I have your number.

No worries man lol. It happens sometimes. I'll head back when I see your town.

Cocoa

I'd like to visit these people if possible:

Gate's opened for a bit

Hey Eli! I'll open my gate back up in just a second.

suzu

Dawww milkham and frogstep. Those screenshots are cute!

----

I'm getting tired of building snowppl everyday.. I think I'll aim for a snow bunny from snowtyke, and then I'll just catalog all the sets from others. lol

Ellix

Thanks to everyone I visited today! I think without AC GAF I'd be hardpressed to seek out bingo numbers from other towns >_<

Hey Eli I have the gates opened, feel free to drop by. Snowmen are to the right of the station!

Niraj

You're very welcome, sir! Actually I think you may be my good luck charm. I redug a fossil after the crash and it ended up being the last piece for my complete collection.

Wow, awesome! So it worked out even better than expected then lol

I'll open for you

I'm getting tired of building snowppl everyday.. I think I'll aim for a snow bunny from snowtyke, and then I'll just catalog all the sets from others. lol

FREELOADING MOOCHER

Elija2

Added you. I'll be AFK for a bit, but my town's gates are open, if you still want to visit. Snowman is right in front of the station.

I already got your number from Frogstep's town, but I added you as a friend anyway.

Hey Eli I have the gates opened, feel free to drop by. Snowmen are to the right of the station!

I got an error when trying to visit your town and now your gate is closed. Can you open up again?

LadyRiven

Hey all, I've got 2 snowmen now but no bingo card so I can't set the numbers. :( I have to make another one but I didn't have time to do it before the dung beetles came out. I keep losing my snowballs to beetles and also being dumb and knocking them into things. orz

Frogstep

Hey all, I've got 2 snowmen now but no bingo card so I can't set the numbers. :( I have to make another one but I didn't have time to do it before the dung beetles came out. I keep losing my snowballs to beetles and also being dumb and knocking them into things. orz

Someone else can come into your town and make the snowmen have numbers. I can do that for you if you'd like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom