• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

i'll open
i don't have the flag :(

koo has spun a 9, and 18 in my town, i still have one more snowpapa who hasn't been activated yet

I have some paintings to trade if possible.

I have:

Proper painting
Nice painting
Graceful painting
Flowery painting

I need:

Dynamic painting
Fine painting
Moving painting
Perfect painting
Scenic painting
Serene painting
Gallant sculpture
Motherly sculpture
Great sculpture

My numbers for the day are: 12, 13, and 43, with the fourth still to be made.

Nori Chan

Oh I feel silly. I didn't realize jingle gives you the gifts to give the villagers. I thought you has to buy it on your own :/ sorry guys I should've gaven it more research

Celegus

I very rarely talk to my villagers anymore so... I think I'm screwed for this Toy Day thing. Didn't realize I had to ask them what they wanted or have a Santa suit and whatnot. Guess I'm skipping this holiday!

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
My girlfriend's game doesn't have the shop Kicks yet. Any way she can get the Santa boots? (I just bought a pair in my game)

milkham

My girlfriend's game doesn't have the shop Kicks yet. Any way she can get the Santa boots? (I just bought a pair in my game)

you/she can come get them at my town,
3239-2769-8151

or, depending on your time zone you can still order them from the catalog and get it in the 5pm mail delivery,

Huh, seems I have an extra set of Santa gear today...which means the whole outfit!

Santa Hat
Santa Beard
Santa Coat
Santa Pants
Santa Boots

Check your stores people, they should be offering the entire outfit. Those of you who still need the entire outfit, PM me or quote.

Edit: Numbers are 5 and 39 today.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
you/she can come get them at my town,
3239-2769-8151

or, depending on your time zone you can still order them from the catalog and get it in the 5pm mail delivery,

Thanks, seems the boots are optional for the Jingle event. Her towns people are already calling her Santa.

I was honestly kind of surprised the whole Santa outfit was on sale today after the way the game has handled the seasonal furniture. Hopefully no one finds out about the suit requirement after their shops are closed.

Regardless, I still have an extra suit (edit: except the beards which I've promised away) if anyone needs any of it. I'll try to check the thread throughout the afternoon then I'll be offline as soon as I finish Toy Day at 6. :)

I was honestly kind of surprised the whole Santa outfit was on sale today after the way the game has handled the seasonal furniture. Hopefully no one finds out about the suit requirement after their shops are closed.

Regardless, I still have an extra suit if anyone needs any of it. I'll try to check the thread throughout the afternoon then I'll be offline as soon as I finish Toy Day at 6. :)

I'll stick around for this evening because we have plenty of lazy AC folks. =)

Anyone who needs an extra suit still, I'll be checking per hour of which I am on Eastern Standard Time until late this evening.

Elija2

My bingo number today is 35.

i got the festive dress if anyone wants to catalog, i have two extras if you'd like to take one home.

Also, I've got bonus on perfect oranges today, and if someone wants to come activate my 3 snowmen for bingo numbers that's cool too.

I'd like to come sell my perfect oranges as well as catalog the festive dress.

Has there ever been a game that handled Christmas this well???

Some memories of holiday spirit in games:
• Fable 2 (I think?)
• Costume Quest
• Bully

Amuse me with others if you're bored . . .

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Freezeezy Peak! You get to decorate a Christmas tree, hand out presents, become a walrus, and sled race a polar bear. Few things capture the essence of Christmas spirit like those do.

Elija2

My Grizzly will be in boxes tomorrow. Anyone want him? He's a cranky bear.

Grizzly.png

Freezeezy Peak! You get to decorate a Christmas tree, hand out presents, become a walrus, and sled race a polar bear. Few things capture the essence of Christmas spirit like those do.

Yeah, that was so cool. When I played that, I went all warm inside. :)

Ok, jingle presents are given out. Got the festive wreath and will get Jingle's pic tomorrow, I guess... A shame we didn't get to keep that bag...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
After all this prep the event itself goes by quite quickly if you know all their wishes.

Anyone tried with an alt yet?

If you want to keep the Santa sack, save and quit after you've delivered all the presents without returning it to Jingle. You won't get the wreath but you'll keep the bag. It'll just be an item you hold after Toy Day. Nothing can actually be put inside it.

If you want the wreath too, you'll have to do this with an alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom