• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 23rd

Frogstep: 3
milkham: 4
SuperSah: 5
Wheelhoss1: 6
Koomaster: 6
Koomaster: 7
MicH: 7
SuperSah: 8
Chanser: 8
milkham: 9
eudaemonic: 9
Smitty3000: 10
Frogstep: 13
Coldsnap: 15
Coldsnap: 16
Frogstep: 17
Frogstep: 17 lol
milkham: 20
Chanser: 20
eudaemonic: 21
silkysmooth: 21
silkysmooth: 22
Chanser: 23
milkham: 25
SuperSah: 25
Niraj: 28
Koomaster: 30
Roto13: 31
fishfishmonkeyhat: 32
Koomaster: 33
MicH: 34
Coldsnap: 34
Wheelhoss1: 35
Chanser: 35
Smitty3000: 35
Nori Chan: 36
Elija2: 36
eudaemonic: 37
Wheelhoss1: 37
Roto13: 39
MicH: 41
MicH: 43
Roto13: 43
Nori Chan: 43
kamikazekoala: 45
fishfishmonkeyhat: 46
silkysmooth: 47

milkham

No problem. Hope you enjoy the event tomorrow. :D

Lol I've kinda been neglecting bingo these past few days. I just need the curling stone. If someone has one I can catalog that'd be great. Next best thing. :p

i got one you can catalog, sad that we can't be curlingbros though

Koomaster

So Lobo tells me he wants something 'gray' and something that is 'food' for Toy Day.
I am uber curious what that could be - gruel? Lobo man, wth, it's Toy Day; emphasis 'toy'!

Anyone else get any weird requests?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So Lobo tells me he wants something 'gray' and something that is 'food' for Toy Day.
I am uber curious what that could be - gruel? Lobo man, wth, it's Toy Day; emphasis 'toy'!

Nothing weird really. I had:

Soleil- gray wallpaper
Flurry- pink carpet
Groucho- gray clothing
Ankha-colorful carpet
Drago- pink doll
Lionel- green instrument
Jacques- red toy
Tammi- red furniture
Muffy- white carpet
Carmen- blue umbrella

I guess the weirdest one would be Muffy since everything about her is usually dark and evil. Maybe she's trying to assimilate a little better before the Muffpocalypse.

Damn Jingle stuff ends today? I maybe got half of it if that.

No worries, we can hook you up with it :)

Koomaster

tumblr_mya3k7wb6s1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

The implications here are too much to think about.
tumblr_myam0gbs5i1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Earning some last minute good boy points by gifting his most fancy possession.

Also in a way he is calling me an animal, I guess BGBW was right.

Very fancy.

Okay, cool.

Are you still around? I can open now.

Soleil- gray wallpaper
Flurry- pink carpet
Groucho- gray clothing
Ankha-colorful carpet
Drago- pink doll
Lionel- green instrument
Jacques- red toy
Tammi- red furniture
Muffy- white carpet
Carmen- blue umbrella

Here's my cheat sheet:

Tia: yellow, plants
Goldie: furn, yell
Leonardo: green, toy
Ankha: wallpaper, beige
Fauna: instrum, g
Marina: plants, red
Kabuki: clothes, aqua
Julian: black clothes
Octavian: beige
Lucky: green, carpet

Octavian wouldn't give me more than that. I still really haven't gotten through to him yet. To much time spent on the ladies . . .

Elija2

Rosie wants a black lamp. So would the lamp shade be black? Sounds like it would do a pretty bad job at lighting a room.
Curly wants blue electronics, whatever that would be.
Wolfgang wants a red doll. Breaking gender stereotypes.

Koomaster

Rosie wants a black lamp. So would the lamp shade be black? Sounds like it would do a pretty bad job at lighting a room.
Curly wants blue electronics, whatever that would be.
Wolfgang wants a red doll. Breaking gender stereotypes.
My Moe wants a pink umbrella - which is funny since I sent him one in the mail a few months ago and he had a different pink umbrella from the start. So I guess he collects pink umbrellas. :p

For blue electronics my best guess would be the bug zapper.
bug-zapper.jpg

Glad we don't have to figure this out and buy these things ourselves.
My Leonardo wants brown electronics, no idea what that could be.

Looking through the catalog, I am going to guess that my Lobo wants a florence flask
It is the closest thing to gray 'food' that I saw.
florence-flask.jpg

I will report back if my guess was correct or not tomorrow.

Oxx

Trying to compile a Toy Day list from all the screenshots I have taken:

Bubbles - beige wallpaper
Boomer - colourful
Renee - yellow food
Midge - red
Moe - pink
Jacques - pink umbrella

Poor Bubbles.

Velcro Fly

Limberg – beige clothing
Willow – yellow musical instrument
Biskit – brown clothes
Iggly – pink wallpaper
Samson – Gray toy
Sally – pink clothing
Fuchsia – colorful clothes
Ricky – aqua lamp
O'Hare – white umbrella
Alice – pink umbrella

Should be easy enough!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Well obviously it is not in the game but while I was in Japan many years ago I did have some grey food - sesame seed pudding. It looked rather off putting. Also saw a place selling sesame seed ice cream.

Only present Request I missed out on was the colour of Bones' plant but since he was the only one asking for one I'm not worried.

Linius

Oh damn, Spiny Lobster last chance eh. Guess I'll be diving in the cold sea then the next days. Luckily we're heading for my aunts place on Christmas day so that gives me some useless time in the back of the car to dive :p

5ta8mCo.png

I also wanted something for Toy day, thanks you Leif!

milkham

Oh damn, Spiny Lobster last chance eh. Guess I'll be diving in the cold sea then the next days. Luckily we're heading for my aunts place on Christmas day so that gives me some useless time in the back of the car to dive :p

5ta8mCo.png

I also wanted something for Toy day, thanks you Leif!

congrats, i'm disappointed though that you can't see his crazy eyes

MicH

I think every piece of the Santa outfit will be in the stores today. I have everything so if you somehow don't, let me know

Animekatt

Glad I saw that... I need to re order a Santa beard. Also, two villagers absolutely refuses to tell me the color of their toys. Luckily I have everyone else's full requests.

Toy Day-eve or whatever you call it has just passed in my town, its officially Christmas in the real world too!

I can confirm every bit of the Santa outfit was in my stores, I doubt it was a huge coincidence and just ended up that way, so in case you missed some of it don't stress!

Got all my gift giving right too. :p Whether you wrote down what everyone wanted or just 'cheated' and reset a lot lol, merry Toy Day to all!

Zero_IYAD

Is there a summary about Toy Day's night?
Don't wanna miss any exclusive items.

All what I know is that we have to dress up as Santa, give each neighbor the gift they requested all month, go back to Jingle to get an exclusive event item.
Anything else we should do?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
i believed snowpapa when he said i was a master sculptor, but i just cannot make a perfect snowboy
I don't suppose a guest can come into town roll the balls into the perfect size and then you do the final part of pushing the head onto the body.

milkham

I don't suppose a guest can come into town roll the balls into the perfect size and then you do the final part of pushing the head onto the body.

that would be great! but i got it eventually , not looking forward to doing that for the whole set of stuff.

incidentally, is the toy giving away thing a mayor only event or can other characters in the town do it too?

that would be great! but i got it eventually , not looking forward to doing that for the whole set of stuff.

incidentally, is the toy giving away thing a mayor only event or can other characters in the town do it too?

That's a good question, though I think it's mayor only. It seems that villagers who request certain items would be set just for that town so only the mayor would have a record of who wants what.

Can't hurt to give it a shot though!

milkham

i got the festive dress if anyone wants to catalog, i have two extras if you'd like to take one home.

Also, I've got bonus on perfect oranges today, and if someone wants to come activate my 3 snowmen for bingo numbers that's cool too.

zlCfzRSHO_QlsUDYAm

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Guess I missed ya, but if you are happy to open up later I'd like to catalogue the dress and sell some oranges please. No hurry mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom